A Tradition to Keep

Go to CruxDreams.com

dommmu

Governor
Abstract

All that Abby wants is to be home with her family on Christmas Eve, but her flight got cancelled and now she is stranded at the airport. As a last resort, she joins three strangers in a rental car. But their road trip quickly takes an unexpected turn and Abby finds herself to be the main person in a cruel and perveted Christmas tradition.

About

I had the idea for this story the other day during my mandatory annual rewatch of 'Home Alone'. There is a scene in the movie where Kate gets stuck at Scranton airport and joins a group of strangers for the final stage of her journey home. Lucky for her, the guys turn out to be really nice. That made me think: What could happen, if someone in a similar situation trusted the wrong people and they would turn out to be a bunch of perverts who were only waiting for a chance like this?

What started as an idea for a short story developed into a full story of 14 chapters. I will post them over the next couple of days. If a fantasy about an attractive young woman suffering the consequences of her naivety helps you to get into the right mood for the holidays, here you go!

Disclaimer

This story is a work of fantasy. All characters and places are fictional. Any relations to real persons or places are unintentional and coincidental. In real life, I do not endorse acts of non-consensual sex, torture and murder!

Attachments

• cover_a_tradition_to_keep_by_dommmu.png
    cover_a_tradition_to_keep_by_dommmu.png
    656.6 KB · Views: 101
Chapter 1

Who could have known that the year would end in such a trainwreck? Maybe Abby should have taken this into consideration as a possible outcome when she had left her family, her friends and even her relationship behind for a job several hundred miles away from her hometown.

But the chance had just been to good when she was offered an internship at a big consulting firm that would give her an excellent opportunity to finish her master thesis. And after she had submitted her thesis and passed it with a fantastic grade, the company had offered her a permanent job at their headquarters, of course with a paycheck that most people in their mid-20s could only dream of, even if they were top graduates.

Saying goodbye to her family and friends had been hard enough already, but it got really nasty when she spoke to her boyfriend, who was not willing to move away. What had started as a civilized discussion between adults had turned into a devastating word battle within minutes. And less than an hour later, their relationship of three years was history.

At least Abby still had her work to distract her from personal drama. She put all of her efforts into her job. Overtime at the office was the rule instead of an exception. And even then she took more work home. It was hard, but it also was exciting and she quickly made herself an irreplaceable employer. That was what she had thought, though.

When December came and the company went under new management, rumors of restructuring and layoffs dampened the holiday mood. And exactly one week before Christmas, Abby held the sad certainty in her hand: a letter from her company, informing her about her immediate sacking. To make it even worse, it also announced the termination of the rental contract for her apartment, which was tied to her employment (she lived in a company-owned residential building), by the end of January.

And so she found herself here on the morning of December 24, single, without a job and soon-to-be homeless, in the lobby of the local airport. Her parents had invited her over for Christmas, and that was exactly what Abby needed right now. In less than three hours, she would be sitting in the dining room at her parents' house, eating her mom's legendary holiday roast while slurping red wine and joking around with her younger sister. The holidays would be a perfect timeout for her, a chance to forget about the drama of the last few days, putting the imminent hunt for a new job and a new place to stay on hold, albeit just for a moment.

But the anticipation for this short relief fell to pieces when the departure boards at the airport changed and an announcement was made over the loudspeakers, informing the travellers that due to an incoming snow storm, the airport of Abby's hometown had closed and all flights to this destination and been cancelled until further notice.

"Is there nothing else you can do?", Abby asked, holding back the tears pressing against her eyes from the inside. Her flight being cancelled last-minute was just her luck.

"I am very sorry, ma'am", the pig-faced little man behind the information desk replied politely. "The train connection is the best I can offer you at the moment. Of course, the flight company is going to pay for your ticket."

"But the connection is shit! It's only local trains. I have to switch trains seven times and won't arrive until tomorrow in the morning!"

"Again, I am very sorry, but this is the best that is possible. The high speed trains are not operating because snow and ice have already brought down several overhead lines. The local trains running on diesel englines are the only ones available at the moment."

"Fuck!", Abby shouted in frustration, slamming her flat hand on the desk.

"Ma'am, I do not want to be rude, but if you do not accept the solution we suggested, I have to ask you to move on, since there are other customers waiting in line."

Saying that, the desk manager gestured towards the people behind Abby while also giving a subtle, but unmistakable nod towards the two grim looking policemen patrolling the airport lobby. She understood, collected her papers from the desk and turned around to leave, just in time that the man did not see the tears running down her face.

After going outside and spending a few moments in the cold winter air, Abby managed to regain control about herself and headed back inside for the airport café. Moments later, she sat on one of the many tables with a steaming cup of coffee in front of her. A large glass of wine would have been a more suitable drink for the situation. 'Driving Home for Christmas' playing from a radio in the background felt like irony cruelly taunting her.

She could not even call or text her parents to tell them what was going on, since she had forgotten to charge her phone and the battery had died while she had been in the taxi on her way to the airport. Searching her rucksack for the charger, Abby noticed someone walking towards her from the side, stopping right next to her table.

"Hi", the man said kindly.

"Leave me alone!", Abby barked back, sounding a lot more rude that she had intened to.

Only after the harsh rejection, she lifted her face to look at the person who had adressed her. It was a young man, probably a couple of years older than her. He had a friendly face, cleanly shaven, framed by meticulously combed dark blonde hair. His tall and slim (but not skinny) statue was hidden under a long dark grey coat. At the first impression, Abby thought that he was one of those people collecting donations for charitable organizations, but she failed to spot the obligatory donation box.

"Sorry for being so disrespectful to just talk to you from the side", he picked up the conversation, not at all seeming to be irritated by the rebuff he just had received. "I heard you talking to that sap at the info desk. In fact, my friends and I are in exactly the same dilemma. We were going to be on the same plane as you."

"Yeah, that sucks, right?", Abby replied, feeling sorry and even a little embarassed for being so rude earlier. "But what do you want from me?"

"Well, my two firends are currently getting us a rental car. We have one seat to spare. Would you like to come with us? We could split the rent by four."

Abby was baffled. She had certainly not expected an invitation like this. But should she really get into a car with three people she did not know at all?

"I... I don't know", she muttered insecurely.

"Come on, you don't want to spent Christmas Eve at the airport, do you? If we are lucky with the traffic on the interstate, we'll be there in less than seven hours."

"Okay", Abby sighed. She was not entirely comfortable about the offer, but what could she do? Go back to her apartment and spend the holidays alone? That was not an option.

"Great!", the man smiled. "By the way, I'm Rodney, but you can call me Rod."

"I'm Abigail, but you can call me Abby."

To be continued.

Oh! Oh! The cancelled flight is just a climax of Abby's personal trouble.

And the employees of the airline are no help either! Airline passenger as cash cattle.
Next time, Abby, fly Aeroflot. Their pilots fly and land safely through the severest snowstorms (I was told).

All that Abby wants is to be home with her family on Christmas Eve, but her flight got cancelled and now she is stranded at the airport. As a last resort, she joins three strangers in a rental car. But their road trip quickly takes an unexpected turn and Abby finds herself to be the main person in a cruel and perveted Christmas tradition.
All that Abby wants is to be home with her family on Christmas Eve, but she's just been told she's tested positive, she's forced to wear a face-mask gag and is taken by strangers to an eerie, lonely motel where she finds herself to be the main person in a cruel and perverted lockdown ritual ... the dreaded Christmas quarantine! :eek:

All that Abby wants is to be home with her family on Christmas Eve, but she's just been told she's tested positive, she's forced to wear a face-mask gag and is taken by strangers to an eerie, lonely motel where she finds herself to be the main person in a cruel and perverted lockdown ritual ... the dreaded Christmas quarantine! :eek:

It's a blessing that at least our fantasies can be safe from covid (if we choose them to be) :D

Pandemic protocols are the least thing that Abby has to worry about.

Come on, make it even worse : the airport is Prestwick, the motel in a remote spot in Galloway, the men are local lassie hunters, grounded by bad weather too, eager to collect their last prey of the year.....:eek::facepalm:

Chapter 2

In the same minute Abby had finished her coffee (and Rod, who had joined her on the table, had finished his espresso), Rod's two friends arrived with the keys for the rental car. A quick round of introductions was made.

There was David, a small nerdy looking guy with glasses who seemed to be more concerned about the mobile game running on his phone than his sorroundings. And there was Logan, who was about the same height and build as Rod, only with dark hair and a goatee. All three of them acted nicely and welcomed Abby in their spontaneous carpool. The trio seemed more like a random group friends than a bunch of creeps that would leer at nice looking young women with nothing but perverted things in their minds. Maybe Abby had been too hard on them by not trusting them right away?

The group made their way across the parking lot, enduring the biting cold of the icy air while stamping through the fresh snow. When they finally arrived at the car, they wasted no time to throw all of their luggage into the trunk before finding their seats. Rod got behind the wheel while David and Logan occupied the back seats, letting Abby ride shotgun. When Rod started the engine, the car's radio started blasting 'All I want for Christmas is You'.
"Turn that shit off, I hate that song!", Logan nagged from behind. Rod chuckled and quickly changed to a station that played rock music.

Despite the heavy snowfall, the ride started surprisingly smooth. They reached the interstate in less than five minutes and could even travel at the given speed limit, since the road was quite clear. This went on for about an hour that they spent telling each other stupid jokes and singing along the songs from the radio. Abby had almost instantly forgotten about the loss of her job and her apartment and the frustration she had experienced earlier at the airport. Sadly, her light-heartedness did not last very long.

"Shit", David suddenly interrupted their sing-along, staring at his phone. "I just read breaking news that the interstate in front of us is closed. Apparently, there was some massive crash with several trucks. No one's been killed, but the road is blocked by debris."

"Don't worry", Rod replied. "I told you I know the route, I used to drive it about once a week. I also know all the detours across the country roads, because the interstate is always closed somewhere."

When he noticed Abby frown at him from the passenger seat, he reassured her that it would barely make any difference.

"You will be home in due time, you'll see", he added while taking the next exit and steering the car onto a small road that led straight into a forest.

The further they progressed, the more worried Abby became that Rod may have overestimated his navigation skills. It had been fifteen minutes since they had passed another car. She could not deny the feeling of uneasiness growing inside her.

"If the interstate is closed, why haven't they said anything in the traffic news on the radio yet?", Abby inquired.

"Because this station only has music, no news", David replied from the backseat, still watching the screen of his phone.

"Hey, would you mind if I borrowed your phone for a moment?", she asked, turning around and extending her hand. "I want to call my parents and the battery of my phone is dead."

"No can do, there's no reception out here."

Before Abby could express her doubt about the answer (David probably just did not want to interrupt his stupid video game), Rod slowed the car down and took a turn into a forest path before stopping the car and turning the engine off eventually.

"Why did you stop?" Abby noticed that her voice was shaking.

"I want to take off my coat, the warmth is killing me!"

That was a fair excuse. Since they had left the airport, the AC had been on the highest heating level. Now Abby also realized that she was slightly sweating under her own jacket.

"Do you want to take off your jacket, too?", Rod asked. "I'll put it into the trunk."

Abby nodded and unbuckled her seat belt to give herself a little more room for movement. She had always been one of the more flexible girls and had no trouble removing her jacket in the enclosed space of the car.

"That's a cute sweater", Rod commented.

Abby thanked him with a smile and looked down. She wore the sweater she had received as a Christmas gift a couple of years ago, and ever since, she had worn it only and always on Christmas Eve. There was a print on the chest that showed Santa and Rudolph on the road side, making long faces and sticking out their thumbs in hope for a car to pass by. In the background, there was a crashed sleigh while a flying saucer with a little green creature inside was hovering over the scene, triumphantly shooting laser beams into all directions. It was a silly joke, but it was just Abby's kind of humor.

"Why don't you take it off?"

To be continued.

Chapter 3

"What?", Abby protested.

"You heard me", Rod answered, calm as ever. "Take off your top. And your bra, too. Show us your tits!"

"No, fuck you!" She instinctively crossed her arms over her chest.

Rod sighed. "Why do they always want it the hard way?"

Abby had no chance to process the meaning of the question before Logan grabbed her hair from behind and pulled her head against the headrest of her seat. Tearing up from the stinging pain of her hair being pulled, she reached for the handle of the passenger door in an attempt to create an escape route for herself. But Rod quickly tapped the car key, activating the door locks. Abby was trapped!

"And of course it is a redhead again", Logan commented from the back seat. "Why do you always pick gingers?"

"Because ginger goes well with Christmas", Rod replied.

Their laughter about the pun mixed with the morbid gasps of Abby fighting for air, because Logan used his other hand to choke her. She tried to break free from his grip, using her fingernails as weapons. But they were powerless against the leather jacket that Logan wore and the gloves he had put on.

Panic rose in Abby, not only because she was beginning to suffocate from the loss of air, but also because she saw Rod leaning over to her with a switchblade in his hand. The knife swept past her face, digging into the collar of her sweater. On its way down to the seam, it just barely missed the alien in its spaceship, but cut right between Santa and Rudolph, separating the two for eternity.

They had ruined her Christmas sweater! The quick burst of anger passed quickly when Abby remembered what kind of situation she was in. Rod opening the torn front of her sweater, exposing her flat belly and her breasts, still protected by her bra, left no doubts about the plans they had for her. Another quick swing of the knife and her bra was opened too, letting her breasts hang free.

"That's some really nice tits you have there!", Rod approved, quickly giving each a quick and testing squeeze.

"Let me have some, too", David shouted from the back. Apparently this was interesting enough for him to finally put his phone away.

Abby wanted to scream, but she could not. The lack of air prevented her from making any more sounds. As the seconds she was deprived of oxygen continued to count, she felt herself getting weaker. Her movements became less coordinated and her vision started fading to grey. Then she slipped into darkness.

When she woke up again, probably just a few moments later, she found herself still sitting in the passenger seat of the rental car, but she was bent forward, her head resting against the lid of the glove compartment. There was something strange in her mouth, tasting like rubber. After she sat back up, she saw herself in the rear mirror and realized that she had been gagged with one of those ballgags you could buy online for sex play. The strap had been pulled so tight that she could neither spit out the rubber ball, nor close her jaws. Drool was already running over her chin.

She wanted to take the gag off, but then realized that she couldn't move her arms. Those bastards had handcuffed her! Abby felt the cold metal of the handcuffs rubbing her skin, their tight grip hurting her wrists.

She was alone in the car and could not see the others. While looking around, she noticed her destroyed sweater and bra laying between her feet in the footwell. They had stripped her topless! Here she was, half-naked, tied up and gagged, trapped in a a car in the middle of a snowbound forest. Her abductors, the three guys she had trusted to take her home safely, were probably lurking around somewhere near. Abby did not even want to think about the plans they were plotting for her at the moment.

Startled and scared, she noticed the passenger door being opened. The cold winter air immediately gave her goosebumps all across her exposed skin. But was it really just the cold giving her that uneasy feeling?
"Madam, we have reached our destination. May I assist you getting out of the car?", Logan extended his right hand, still protected by the leather gloves.

Again, the three guys, waiting next to the car, fell into their stupid mutual laughter. Abby shook her head in protest. Once she left the car, there would be nothing to stop the thugs from dragging her away into the forest to do whatever they wanted with her. Where they going to rape her? Kill her? Or both?

Again, Logan grabbed Abby's long red hair. He dragged her out of the car, then let go of her when she fell to the ground, landing in dirt and snow. Trying to get up from the ground was already difficult with fear and cold paralyzing her, but the handcuffs added to the challenge. It took her a lot of time and effort to even get on her knees.

Abby screamed into her gag with horror when she saw Rod approaching with a rope that had one end knotted into a noose. She tried dropping herself back onto the ground in an attempt to avoid being tied even further, but Rod was quicker and swiftly tightened the noose around her neck.

"Up you go, come along!", he commanded while tugging on the rope, pulling Abby back on her feet with it.

The trio began leading their captive deeper into the woods, using the rope as a leash do drag her along. Abby fought with all of her strength against it and as a result, she fell down every few yards.

"I'm tired of this bullshit", Rod concluded. "Logan, help me hold her down. David, put the nipple clamps on her. Maybe that will make her a little bit more obedient?"

All struggling was to no avail. Abby had no chance against the two vigorous men holding her in place, each grabbing one of her arms. David reached into his pocket and pulled out two metal clips that where connected by a short chain. Each clamp had mean looking metal teeth decorating its maw and when they bit into her nipples, Abby produced a long tortured moan while the tears ran down her face and mixed with the drool produced by the gag.

Instead of dragging her along on the rope, Rod now held the chain of the clamps in his hand, directing Abby where to go. She had no choice but to follow, if she wanted to keep her nipples. The teeth of the clamps were not sharp enough to penetrate the skin, but who knew what would happen when the pulling would make them come lose? Would they rip into her flesh and tear out parts of her breasts? Abby did not want to find out and followed grudgingly.

To be continued.

Chapter 4

The procession continued single file along the narrow path that was hardly wide enough for a person. Abby had a feeling that they had already been walking for about half a mile since they had left the car behind. The shock about the brutal treatment she had received from her abductors and the pain from the nipple clamps she was dragged on through the forest had given her hardly any time to think rationally.

Logan, who was leading the group, stopped to remove a branch that had broken off a tree, probably from the weight of the snow still falling. That gave Abby a quick moment of rest, and a sudden realization. What the hell was she doing? These three were leading her straight to her doom and she was just following them? She had to call for help at least. Not that her gag allowed it, though. All that she managed were some indescernible roars. The screaming hurt. Her throat was sore from the choaking she had suffered earlier.

"Shut up!", Rod scolded her, giving the chain of her clamps a hard tuck. "There is no one else around for miles who could come to help you! Maybe except for Santa? Oh wait, he is still on the roadside, stranded with Rudolph."

Abby stopped screaming for help and sobbed in tears from the pain and the humiliation alike when the group mocked her with their sickening laughter again.

It wasn't long before the group arrived at a small lodge next to a large pond.

"That's my dad's fishing hut", Rod explained, letting go of the nipple clamps and giving Abby a merciful rest from the relentless tugging. "He comes here all the time in summer, but in winter, it's abandoned. All right, before we go inside and get a little more comfortable, let's show you what is at stake. Get down!"

Before Abby could react, Logan kicked her into the calves from behind, making her stumble and fall hard on her knees. The snow softened the impact, albeit only a bit. While she waited on the gorund, feeling the snow, slowly melting from her body heat, soaking her jeans, Rod went behind the house and came back a couple of moments later. He was carrying a human-sized wooden cross, skillfully made out of high-quality wood.

"You will obey us and do everything we say", Rod clarified, putting the cross down in front of Abby to give her a chance for a closer inspection. "If you don't we will crucify you!"

Abby quickly understood that it was not an empty threat. At the base of the cross and the ends of the crossbeam, there were small holes left by nails and dark stains of dried blood. How many times before had someone been nailed to that cross?

"Are you going to obey?", Rod asked expectantly.

Abby nodded with hesitation.

"Good", Rod smiled. "Then we can take these off now."

He grabbed the chain of the nipple clamps and yanked on it, harder than ever before. With a last mean bite, both clamps sprung loose from Abby's breasts, flying wildly through the air. Abby screamed, a high pitched shriek escaped her gagged mouth. She looked down on her front and discovered in shock that both of her nipples were bleeding.

She had not entirely recovered from the latest abuse when Logan and David picked her up and pushed her towards the lodge. When they entered, Abby almost stumbled over the travel bags. They probably had been brought here while she was passed out in the car. She did not see her own bag or her rucksack, though. Apparently her captors did not see any need for them here.

At least, inside the lodge it was not as bitterly cold as outside. Two mobile heaters were giving everything they could to keep the rooms warm.

Apart from the main room they had entered through the front door, Abby could only spot a small kitchen and an even smaller bathroom behind half open doors. The room they stood in seemed to be the living room. The furniture was sparse. There were a ragged sofa and two worn out seaters set around a small table. On the wall opposite of the sofa, there was a dresser with a small TV on top if it. The walls of the room were decorated with fishing nets and trophy fishes with grotesquely torn open mouths, displaying their sharp disgusting theeth. But that was not the most unsettling sight.

In the middle of the room, an old mattress lay on the floor, stained and filthy. Whatever hopes Abby had clinged on to avoid the feared sexual assault, they were gone now.

"You are going to behave, aren't you?"

Rod was standing uncomfortably close to her. Abby nodded again.

"Good. Step out of your shoes and socks."

Abby complied. Her arms were still handcuffed behind her back, so she had to use her heels and toes to pull her footwear off. The small jiggles her breasts made while she tried to maintain her balance put wide smiles on the men's faces.
"How cute, you painted your toenails pink." It was clear that Rod was the gang leader and giving the commands. "Now hold still while I remove your pants."

He came even closer and tenderly caressed her stomach. Abby flinched at his touch. Thinking about how bad he had hurt her before, having her belly fondled softly felt like he was taunting her.
"This is just like unwrapping presents!"

His hands found their way further down and slowly opened her belt and the button of her jeans. Then he reached inside and pushed the jeans down, together with her panties. He had to fight a little against the wet fabric not wanting to let go of her legs and eventually used his knife again to cut away the stubborn pants. When he was done, he grabbed her shoes, her socks and the tatters that had once been her jeans and her panties and tossed them unceremoniously into a corner of the room.

"At least she is a real redhead", Logan commented from the side. "Her pubes are just as red as her head!"

"I wonder what colour her pussy has", David cackled.

"We are about to find out", Rod said as he gave Abby a hard push against her midriff.

The blow made her fall backwards. She landed on the mattress, her tied arms pressing into her back, making her bend her chest upwards. Looking up past her slightly bend knees, she saw Rod starting to get undressed.

To be continued.

Chapter 5

David and Logan sat down on the two old seaters in the corner to enjoy the show and to wait for their turn. Meanwhile, Rod stripped slowly and carefully put each piece of clothing down on the sofa. Without a question, his own clothes were worth more to him than Abby's.

Abby did not take an eye off him for a single second, closely inspecting the man that was about to defile her for the amusement of himself and his friends. The bulge in his shorts was clearly visible and when he pulled them down, his erection sprung free.

Rod came over to the mattress Abby lay on and lowered himself between her legs, grabbing her ankles and pulling them apart. Abby did not fight it. They had made themselves clear about what she had to expect if she did not behave the way they wanted: Being nailed to that dreadful wooden cross that waited for her outside. What an unthinkable thing to do something so barbaric to anyone!

Rod did not ram his erect penis into her right away. Instead, he buried his face in her crotch, gently licking her labia and nibbling on her clitoris. That made Abby produce short, breathless yaps. But they were no signs of arousal. She was repulsed by every touch from her abductor.

It was not that he was some ugly creature, though. From the outside, Rod was quite attractive. He had a tall statue, with just the right amount of muscles. His face was shapely. And he emitted a subtle hint of an expensive men's perfume.
No, it was his inside that was repulsing. The way he had played the helpful fellow traveler who was just in the same messed-up situation as she was, only that he had already found a solution and was just like that inviting her to join him. Abby knew now that his story had been bullshit and all that he had wanted to achieve with it was to gain her trust. She also guessed, that there never had been a crash on the interstate. They must have made up that story for her, so that she would not get suspicious when they took her into some remote forest. And her naivety had played right into their hands.

"Your pussy tastes so good", he said, crawling over her until his was face hovering right over hers. "Are you ready?"

Abby nodded, fresh tears appearing in her eyes. Of course she was not ready! How could she ever be ready to get raped?

She felt the tip of Rod's penis slipping between her labia, carefully searching for the entrance. When he found it, a smile hushed over his face. Slowly but persistently, he kept penetrating her, pushing himself in before pulling out again. Abby turned her face away. She did not want to see the triumph in his eyes. And she did not want him to see the disgrace in hers.

Rod quickly found his rythm, driving his erection in and out of her. Abby lost track of time at a certain point, but she could tell that it lasted long. She just lay motionless on the matress, hoping for the whole thing to be over soon, knowing that the two other guys were next in line.

Her pain was not physical. Yes, the penetration was rough, but Rod had prepared her well. His spit and the juices her vagina produced simply from the stimulation provided enough lubricant. What hurt her more was the knowledge that she had fallen for a trap and had to endure the consequences now. And even worse, the uncertainty of what was going to happen next. Would they just let her go after they were done with her? Or would they kill her using that awful torture instrument outside regardless of how well she obeyed?

A slap into her face distracted her from these grim thoughts.

"What is going on with you, bitch?", Rod asked, his voice strained with effort and anger. "You are receiving the best fuck of your life. Don't just lay there so limply!"

He slowed his pace and leaned back a little to put his weight on his knees. With his hands free, he grabbed Abby's breasts and kneaded them, pinching her nipples hard. Abby squealed into her gag. Her nipples were still aching from the evil clamps she had been dragged on. Rod's sweaty fingers running over the tiny wounds the metal teeth had left behind made them burn.

"That's more like it! Come on, move your hips! Show me how horny you are for my cock."

Again, Abby complied, just to escape further abuses. She rocked her hips, trying to synchronize her movements with Rod's. That made him happy and he let go of her breasts to watch them dance in rythm of him and her fucking each other.
Abby felt that Rod was coming close to an orgasm. His thrusting became quicker and more brutal. Of course he would come into her, since he never had bothered putting a condom on. Why after all? To him, she was probably just a peace of meat to fuck and then to throw away.

Surprised, she felt him suddenly pulling out of her. A sharp stinging pain went through her head when he grabbed her hair and pulled her face at his cock that was aiming right into her direction. A split second later, she saw his jizz flying towards her, landing on her eyes, her nose and her mouth. She was close to throwing up as the warm sticky fluid ran down her face.

"That was a good fuck!", Rod concluded, got up, grabbed his clothes and started to get dressed again. "Alright guys, I warmed her up for you. Who is going to be next?"

"I drew the short straw, so David can have her now", Logan declared annoyed.

David wasted no time on any foreplay. Rod had indeed warmed Abby up and David slid right into her without any troubles. His technique was far away from the sophistication his friend had displayed. He just started hammering her without controlling himself, which made him tire out quickly and he had to slow down his pace. That made it difficult for Abby to follow his rythm. Of course, her new abuser only saw her at fault and madly slapped her face and her breasts as a punishment. When he finally came, every last bit of his semen was pumped into her tunnel. The hot goo felt strange inside her. Abby suddenly realized how sore her pussy already was.

Logan came last. He had no interest in her pussy and told Abby to turn around instead, then to get on her knees and put her head back down on the mattress. She understood what was in store for her next when Logan spat on her anus and then pressed his erection against her sphincter.

This kind of penetration felt bad. Abby had only had anal sex once before and because she had not liked it, she had never done it again since. Now she had no choice. The unsettling feeling of being ripped open when Logan's cock filled her rear immediately reminded her of that one bad experience from the past. The rubbing against the tight walls of her rectum was definately worse than the vaginal intrusion. She cried and mewled into her gag while he sodomized her from behind, not caring for her agony, yet adding to it by slapping her buttocks until they burned.

Logan finished eventually, letting the first spurts of his semen shoot into Abby's rectum, then he pulled out and smeared the rest of it across her tighs. With a final smack on the butt that made her fall on her side, he got up and joined his friends, who were already waiting for him with a few cans of beer.

To be continued.

Chapter 6

Rod, Logan and David relaxed on the sofa and the seaters, leisurely slurping their beers and watching TV. They had put a copy of 'Die Hard' in the DVD player that sat next to the TV.

"Best Christmas movie ever!", David commented the scene where John McLane blows up the elevator shaft of Nakatomi Plaza. His remark was followed by a loud approving burp from Logan.

Abby had no time to enjoy the movie or even acknowledge David's concise review. She still rested on the dirty mattress she had been ravaged on. The moment after the last of her abductors had finished sodomizing her, she had rolled herself up on her side, her knees pulled against her chest, and had not moved since. She could not satisfy her desire to wrap her arms around herself, since no one had bothered freeing her from the handcuffs yet.

Now that the adrenaline rush she had experienced during her defilement had passed, she felt the pain. Her pussy was raw, her anus felt torn. An unpleasent feeling of wetness was present between her legs. Abby hoped that it was just the semen of David and Logan making its way back out of her orifices, and not blood. She did not dare to look down to examine herself. Seeing the small fresh bloodstains her abused breasts had left on the mattress had already been sickening enough.

"Hey, bitch! Get your ass up and crawl over here!", Logan commanded.

Abby clumsily brought herself back on her knees again. Her legs were buttery and made balancing on the wobbly mattress difficult. With great care, she lifted her right knee to put her foot on the ground.

"No, you stupid cunt!", Logan interrupted her. "I said 'crawl', not 'walk'!"

Inch by inch, Abby awkwardly shuffled forwards on her knees. First down from the mattress, then across the hard floor. The rough wood from the floorboards hurt as her knees chafed over it. She eventually reached Logan and stopped about two feet away from him, expecting the next demeaning orders.

"Turn around and get in the same position I fucked you in. Ass up, face down. I want to use your buttocks as a footrest."

Abby complied, torturing her own knees even more while she turned herself around. When she bent over and pressed her face against the floor, she smelled years of dirt. She could identify the smells of mud, dust, spilled beer and fish waste. How long had it been since the floor had been wiped the last time? Had it ever been? Logan kept his promise and rested his feet on her buttocks, but not before rubbing the soles of his dirty shoes over them, leaving marks of dirt behind.

"I'm fucking hungry, let's get the grill fired up", Rod said after the movie had ended.

His two friends agreed and together they put their jackets back on and went outside, leaving Abby behind. Not daring to move, since no one had told or allowed her to, she maintained the uncomfortable position on the floor. Coming in through the open front door, the smell of burning coals and roasting meet penetrated her nose and reminded her how hungry she was. The bowl of cereals she had had for breakfast this morning was the last thing she had eaten. She was thirsty as hell, too. The coffee she had enjoyed together with Rod at the airport café, when she still had believed in his made up bullshit, was the last time she had had something to drink.

There was a quick moment of hope when Rod came back into the lodge, grabbed fresh cans of beer from the fridge and then told her to stand up.

"Come with me, we want you to keep us company during dinner."

Where they actually going to share their food with her? After everything they had done to her today, did they expect her to just casually sit one table and eat with them?

It did not quite go the way she had expected. Rod took her by the rope that was still tied around her neck from earlier and pulled her outside. The fact that he did not make her crawl on the floor while he led her around like a dog was a small respite.

But outside, he led her past the table that had been set up on the front porch of the lodge and attached the other end of the rope to a wooden column that supported the canopy. Abby felt like a horse tied up in front of a saloon. The cold winter air was biting her naked skin. She began sobbing in humiliation and discomfort.

Rod joined his two friends on the table. Together they ate, sardonically expressing how excellent the steaks were and how refreshing the beer was while Abby had to watch them and suffer hunger and thirst, naked in the freezing cold.
It had to be late afternoon already and the sun had disappeared long since. After they had finished their meal, Rod stood up and approached Abby again.

"Do you promise to behave when I take your gag out?"

Abby nodded hastily. Rod smiled and opened the strap, allowing her to spit out the rubber ball.

"Here, eat!", Logan said, picking up a tiny piece of fatty meat he had pushed on the side of his plate and threw it towards Abby. She tried to catch it with her mouth, but missed it. The meat hit her forehead and then fell down, landing in a muddy puddle of mud and half-melted snow at her feet.

"You stupid cunt! Get down and pick it up!"

Logan also stood up and quickly paced towards Abby. Not wanting to make him even angrier, she quickly dropped to her knees and used her mouth to fish the meat out of the puddle. She took the whole thing into her mouth, together with a good portion of sand, snow and murky water, and started chewing it.

The meat was tough, since it contained a lot of fat and probably also a tendon. No wonder it had been rejected by its first eater. Her jaws were tense from hours of having been gagged, which further added to the challenge. After forcing herself to chew it for a while and then finally swallow it down, Abby opened her mouth to show Logan she had followed his orders.

"Good", he judged. "Do you want something to drink, too?"

Abby nodded, hoping for any clean liquid to wash away the sand and the nasty taste of mud from her mouth. Logan took a long sip from his beer can. Then he held it in his mouth for a moment before spitting it out. The beer sprayed anywhere, except into Abby's wide open mouth. Most of it landed on her face and her chest.

"That's all you get. Shame on you for wasting so much of it", Logan scolded her. "Hey, what do you say when someone is so generous to provide you with food and drink?"

"Thank you", Abby replied quietly.

To be continued.

Chapter 7

"Why are you doing this to me?", Abby asked meekly. Her teeth were chattering so heavy that she was hardly able to utter the words. "Who are you?"

"We're the Three Wise Men, Caspar, Melchior, and Balthazar", David answered, still chewing on his last bit of steak.

Rod and Logan approved with their trademark laughter. Apparently, stupid jokes like this were a thing in their circle.

"Honestly, we are just three random assholes", Rod explained. "We have been doing this for the last few Christmasses now. A nice tradition, really. We go to train stations or airports. You always find a pretty girl who is travelling alone and is stuck or lost. We offer our help and take her here. Just like we did with you. If you are asking why we picked you: Because you are hot and you were in the wrong place at the wrong time. That's the only reason. There is nothing special about you."

Abby started crying. The cold air and her nakedness made her feel weak and defenceless. She was losing strength. If she did not get to a warmer place quick, she would freeze to death soon. There was no doubt about it.

"Please, can we go back inside?", she begged. "It is so fucking cold."

"Alright, let's go back inside", Rod agreed, giving her a friendly wink. "We still want to have some fun with you and that won't work if you are an ice cube."

'Fun'. He probably meant another round of gang raping her. It was not exactly what Abby considered to be a 'fun' activity on Christmas Eve. Remembering what day it was made her heart sink. The plans she had had this morning, to spend Christmas with her parents and her sister, seemed so far out of reach now.

Without a question, they would worry for her. What where they doing right now? Had they gone to the police to report her missing? What would that be good for? Abby was 24, an adult. The police would not go looking for her right away. Were her family looking for her on their own? Where should they start? She did not even know herself where she was, only that it was in some snowed in backwoods at the mercy of three sadistic assholes.

At least they took her back into the lodge now. She had some time to recover and warm up again while her abductors took of their coats and served themselves with another round of beer. But then they came up with yet another evil surprise for her.

"This is a nice Christmas party", Rod said. "But do you know what is missing? A Christmas tree!"

"Why don't you go outside and chop one? The choices are ample", Abby suggested, failing to hide the sarcastic undertone in her voice. It was clear that they were playing a game with her, trying to push her into saying or doing something. Something that would certainly not be pleasant for her.

"Ohh, she's getting sassy now", Logan grinned. "Maybe, she is forgetting who is the boss here and what happens if she misbehaves? Maybe we should take her back outside and put her on the cross?"

"I have a better idea. I think she should be our tree", Rod suggested, turning towards Abby.

She was confused at first, but figured it out when they made her stand in the corner next to the TV. David reached under the sofa and produced a box filled with fairy lights. The three began decorating her by tightly wrapping the fairy lights around her legs, her arms and her torso. The cables had her wrapped like a fly trapped in a spider's net and made movement almost impossible. All she could do was to stand still. They plugged in the lights and Abby's bondage began to illuminate the room.

"There are some ornaments still missing", Rod determined.

"No, please don't!", Abby freaked out when she spotted the three little bells he took out of the box, each attached to a small fishing hook.

Again, David and Logan had to keep her in check to prevent her from moving away. With sadistic amusement, Rod took the first fishing hook and pierced it through the areola of Abby's left breast, attaching the first bell on her nipple. The second bell went to the other nipple.

Abby wailed and babbled meaningless pleas to stop the torture, but Rod persisted. For the last bell, he knelt down and reached between her legs. Pushing her labia apart, he pinched her clitoris and pulled on it. Abby almost passed out when the third fishing hook cut into her. A few drops of pee escaped her bladder and splashed over Rod's fingers. She earned a quick punishment for that. Rod gave her a hard punch into the belly, making all three bells jingle in unison while Abby retched.

To complete the twisted exhibit, Abby was fitted with a santa hat. But that was not humiliating enough yet. David took out his phone and made it play 'Jingle Bells'.
"Dance for us, make your bells jingle!", he ordered maliciously.

Abby did her best to perform a dance, but in her tight bondage, all she could to was to awkwardly swing ber hips, her shoulders and her head from side to side. At least it was enough to make them happy, proven by their dirty laughs while they admired their work.

After the song had ended, her abusers let go of her and went back to watching TV. Abby was left standing on the corner. 'Gremlins' was the next movie of choice. Abby gave it all to hold back her tears. She loved that movie, but from now she would never be able to watch it again. It would always remind her of this horriffic night. She lost the fight against her tears by the time Gizmo started singing his adorable song. Her sobbing made the bells ring from time to time.
"Damn, the actress who plays the girlfriend is so damn hot", Logan said.

"You do realize that the movie is over 30 years old and that by now, she is old enough to be your mom, right?", Rod snickered from the side.

"Still. Have you ever seen her legendary red bikini scene in this other movie?"

"Sure", David asserted. "But did you know there is also a movie where she goes for a swim in the sea? She did a full frontal nude scene There."

"Really? Looks like I have to get this movie! And next year, we'll catch us a dark haired girl."

The group roared in their gross laughter again.

"Please", Abby begged when the credits of the movie rolled. "I have done everything you told me to do. Can you please release me now? I want to go home."

"A talking tree?", David wondered. "I thought we were watching 'Gremlins' and not 'The Lord of the Rings'."

Another round of laughter.

"Okay, this was a wonderul celebration, but it's getting late", Rod announced. "It is time to take the tree outside."

To be continued.

They had put a copy of 'Die Hard' in the DVD player that sat next to the TV.

"Best Christmas movie ever!", David commented the scene where John McLane blows up the elevator shaft of Nakatomi Plaza.

On a personal note: I absolutely agree with David on this.

And to those who say 'Die Hard' is not a Christmas movie: You are wrong! :p

Chapter 8

They unplugged the fairy lights and untied Abby from the cables. The santa hat was also ripped from her head. The bells on the fishing hooks remained, though. Rod and Logan each grabbed one of Abby's arms and pushed her out through the door. Were they really going to set her free now?

"David, get the cross", Rod ordered clamly.

"No!", Abby protested, squirming in the grip of her captors. "You said that if I did everything you said, you would not crucify me."

"We also said earlier that we would take you home", Logan countered. "We broke that promise, too, didn't we? Honestly, are you really that dumb to believe we would just let you go, after everything that we did?"

"I won't tell anyone, I swear!"

"Yeah, the thing is: You cannot trust us, so why should we trust you? And after all, this is going to be the hightlight of our night, the whole day has been building up to this. No bitch, you are going up on the cross and you will stay there until you are dead."

David picked up the cross that had rested on the ground since beeing introduced to Abby a couple of hours ago. Snowfall had continued all afternoon, and so he had to wipe a decent amount of frozen white powder off the wood. Then he grabbed it with both hands and dragged it over to the others. It had to be heavy, since David was panting under the strain of moving the cumbersome object.

Abby fought with all of her strength, writhing and cursing, trying to get herself free. She had allowed them to command and kick her around, had played the submissive sex slave for these thugs, had endured the mistreatment by them and had participated in their debasing game, all because she had hoped that it would save her life. But now, knowing that they were about to kill her with that monstrous thing after all, she recalled that she was a strong, self-confident person who would not let herself get murdered by a bunch of psychos, just for sport on top of that.

All fighting was for nothing. She was outnumbered and exhausted. All it needed was a hard push from behind and she fell forward, landing on her stomach in the snow. Logan pressed his foot on the small of her back and put his weight on it, making sure she stayed down.

Meanwhile, Rod produced the keys from his pocket and opened Abby's handcuffs. For the first time since leaving the car, her arms were free. But they were not much use for her, sore and numb after being deprived from major movements for several hours. All they could do was to flop around awkwardly as Abby tried to use them to crawl away, groaning under the pain from her aching muscles.

Her freedom did not last for long. While Logan still held her in place, Rod and David put down the cross on her back. With joined forces, they managed to grab both of her arms, stretch them out along the crossbeam and fix them to it, using short ropes on her wrists.

Logan finally took is foot off her back and Rod and David helped her back on her feet. It was not possible for Abby to stand upright, though, because the lower end of the cross did not allow it and forced her to slightly bend forward. The little bells on her nipples and her clitoris jingled as she sawyed from one side to the other.

"Hey, we totally forgot to whip this one!", Logan complained. "No crucifixion is complete without a whipping!"

"You are right", Rod agreed.

He went over to a leafless bush and ripped out three long and sturdy twigs. Keeping one for himself, he handed out the other two to Logan and David.

"Let's beat the shit out of her!", Logan spurred on his two friends, bringing down a hard blow with his cane across Abby's right flank.

The other two joined him and let a volley of strikes rain down on Abby. They hit her anywhere their canes could reach. Her back, her breasts, her belly, her crotch, her butt, her tighs. Nothing was off limits. Her face received a few lashes, too, giving her cuts across her cheecks and her forehead. The worst was when a twig got caught in one of the fishing hooks, brutally tugging on them while swishing by. Abby howled, almost mad from the pain. With her arms stretched out and tied to the crossbeam, she was absolutely defenceless. She desperately begged for mercy, but the only thing her pleas seemed to achieve was to encourage her abusers to hit her even harder.

"That's enough now", Rod called out at last, lowering his cane. His two friends followed his lead.

The beating had only lasted a couple of minutes, but it had taken a great toll on Abby. Her entire body was covered in bright red welts and small cuts the canes had bitten into her skin. Little dark trickles of blood emerged from them.

"I think we have whipped her good enough", Rod concluded. "We don't want to beat her to death, after all. Let's get her crucified. Come on!"

He grabbed the loose end of the rope that was still tied around Abby's neck and dragged her on it again. Over the last few hours, the coarse lasso had chafed the skin of her neck and left behind an irritating ropeburn. Moaning and panting, Abby followed the path Rod pulled her on. David and Logan accompanied them, unable to resist the urge to give Abby a couple of lashes more with their twigs every few steps.

The walk was not long, maybe fourty or fifty yards away from the house. The dense forest opened into a small clearing here, directly next to the shore of the fishing pond. The snowfall had ceased and the sky was clearing up, giving way to the full moon. The light it cast over the smooth surface of the water and the snow-covered trees was almost eery.

Rod walked around in the clearing, apprently searchig the ground, kicking snow away with his feet every know and then. Then he found what he was looking for.

"Here's the hole I prepared for the cross to slot into", he explained. "Bring her over here and put the cross on the ground. It is time to nail her down."

To be continued.

Chapter 9

Like cattle being brought to the butcher, Abby was dragged towards the spot that Rod had indicated. He pulled her on the neck rope while Logan and David each had their grip on one end of the crossbeam her arms were tied to, pushing her forward relentlessly.

After they arrived at their destination, Logan pushed his side of the crossbeam upwards and David pulled his down to the ground. By doing so, they managed to flip the cross on its back. Abby was tossed around, yelping from the strain on her wrists and shoulders. When the cross crashed on the ground, her shoulders and her butt landed hard on the wood, making her howl.

"Please", she begged desperately. "This cannot be happening! You cannot do this!"

"Ok, but we ARE doing this", Rod assured.

"Do you really think that you will get away with it? That you can just kidnap someone and..." She hesitated to say the word. "...kill them... just like that, without being caught?"

"It worked four times before, so why should it not work again?"

Abby let her head sink back down and wept, staring into the starlit sky. Although what she had seen and what she had heard left no doubts about what was going to happen, something inside her still refused to acknowledge it becoming reality. She was about to be crucified, like a convict in ancient times! The only difference was, that the crime she had comitted was not theft, arson or murder, but gullability. She had simply been too quick to trust the wrong people.

Rod walked over to a tree and fetched a bag that hung from a low branch. He stepped over Abby's cross and lowered himself, sitting down on her stomach, his legs to her left and to her right, further limiting her freedom of movement. Then he put down the bag on Abbys chest and left it there for a moment, so she could feel the weight of its contents and wonder about what it would be. Abby already had a pretty good idea of what it was and that was confirmed when Rod opened that bag and pulled out a hammer and four long nails.

Seeing the nails glistening in the moonlight was a disturbing view. Abby felt her heart hammering agaist her ribcage from the inside. The nails paired with the elated look on Rod's face had to be the most frightening thing she had ever seen. It was such a surreal thought that the long metal spikes were about penetrate her flesh.

"Let's do this!", Rod simpered, handing the hammer and the first nail to Logan.

Logan knelt down next to Abby's right wrist. When she shot him a panicked glance, he returned a mean smirk and a thrilled wink. He took the nail between his thumb and his index finger and pressed the tip against her wrist. Abby flinched when the cold metal poked her delicate skin.

It was not a flinch, but a huge jump that she showed when the hammer's first hit went down on the nail's head. The nail dug into her arm, between ulna and radius, breaking the skin, piercing muscles, pushing nerves and tendons away. Abby screamed and twisted around, but she was tightly pinned down by the ropes around her wrists and Rod sitting on her chest. There were five more blows with the hammer, each sending a wave of roaring agony through her body, until the nail had been shot through her arm completely and driven deep enough into the wood of the crossbeam to make Logan confident that it would hold.

"Please, stop it!", Abby croaked after Logan had moved on to her left wrist and brought himself into position, accepting the second nail from Rod.

Her pleas met nothing but deaf ears. The second nail was driven through her left arm. The process was not a bit less painful than the first. There are pains someone can get used to when experienced repeatedly. A twisted ankle or a tense neck. But not this. Not having your arms impaled by iron nails, knowing you will hang from them just a few moments away.

Abby's crucifixion was done only half-way yet. She lay on the ground on top the cross that would be her cause of death, shaking her head, looking left and right at her wrists, pierced by nails, blood slowly seeping out of the wounds. She was crying in agony, unable to think straight or even grasp a single thought.

Logan took the third nail and moved on to Abby's left leg. David joined him. Rod, who was still sitting on her stomach, analysing each little agonized twitch of her face with morbid curiosity, blocked her view of what was happening. But she felt it. She definately felt it.

David grabbed Abby's right ankle and put her foot flat against the cross, slightly bending her knee. Abby wanted to resist. She knew it was pointless, but she had to. How could she just accept her fate, knowing that she was going to die crucified? But the pain had taken over her body and her mind, paralyzing her, refusing her any control of herself.

The hammer began driving the nail into her right foot, merciless and unstoppable, although it met more resistance. In contrast of the soft gaps between the bones of her arms, her foot provided an actual challenge for the nail. There are twenty-six bones in a single human foot. And when a nail wants to make its way from the instep to the arch, it is bound to hit one sooner or later. It did, pushing the bones apart and scraping their surfaces. Abby screeched like she was going insane. Maybe she was already.

Her head was swimming and she felt like fainting any moment. Would it really be that bad? At least it would be a short liberation from the pain. She silently begged no one in particular to have mercy on her and let her pass out. Or to let her die. The latter would release her for eternity.

It was not the first time she wanted to escape something today. To think about that he loss of her job and her apartment were the biggest worries she had had when waking up this morning. How small and ridiculous did these problems seem compared to what she had to endure now?

She did not faint and she did not die. Yet. She suffered every single hit by the hammer, every single wave of pain the progressing penetration of the nail sent from her foot, up her leg, through her hips, along her spine and right into her brain. It took a total of twelve blows until Logan was done with nailing her left foot. And there still was another one to go.

Fourteen. The nail designated to her right foot needed be hit fourteen times. Fourteen more jolts of pain ripping through her body, fourteen more shrieks that escaped her burning throat. Fourteen more uncontrolled jerks of her body that were stopped by Rod's weight.

"Phew, that was exhausting", Logan noted, getting back on his feet and tossing the hammer to the side.

Abby responded with loud and hysterical giggles. Exhausting! Did this idiot have any idea what SHE had been through? What did she suddenly find so funny about her torment? Was it the first sign of her mind deteriorating, accepting her imminent death?

"She thinks you are funny, Logan", Rod chuckled as he got off Abby's stomach and allowed her to breath a little more freely again.

"Let's see if she still finds it that funny when she is hanging from the cross", Logan replied. "Come on, let's finsh this!"

To be continued.

Chapter 10

Logan and David took the base of the cross and pulled it the last couple of inches towards the prepared hole in the ground. Abby moaned. She felt every little movement through the nails sunken into her flesh.

"We are going to repurpose this now", Rod explained while he loosened the noose around Abby's neck and removed the rope they had used as a leash for dragging her around.

He knotted the rope around the upper end of the stipe, right above Abby's head. Then he started pulling on the rope vigorously. The lower end of the cross started sliding forward, stopping right over the hole. Meanwhile, David and Logan lifted the cross from behind, each holding one side of the crossbeam.

New panic rose in Abby as the tilt of her cross got steeper and she felt her butt beginning to slide down on the wood, closing the angles of her knees, increasing the stress on her nailed wrists and feet.

A final yank on the rope made the cross drop into the hole, bringing it into its final upright position. Abby's body slumped down. Her quick fall was stopped voilently by the nails holding her in place. The stop had driven the air out of her lungs, so she was not even able to scream when the nails continued tearing the flesh in her wrists until they met the bones.

Abby looked down on her body in bewilderment. Her glance went past her tortured breasts, the bells on the fishing hooks still dangling from her nipples, past her stretched torso, ribs and hip bones showing clearly under the whipped skin, past the tiny patch of ginger pubic hair, the third bell pulling her pink clitoris out obscenely, between her legs, involuntarly spread wide from the hanging position, and found her feet, firmly pinned against the wood, the head of a long nail protruding from each of them. A few droplets of blood had fallen to the ground, making a stark contrast against the white snow.

"Still funny?", Logan challenged her.

Abby could not reply. She was still processing the situation. They really had crucified her! And as a sadistic twist, not high up in the air like the pictures from the history books used to show, but very close to the ground. The toes of her nailed feet almost touched the snow. And when she looked up, she found her eyes to be about the chest level of her abusers. If she wanted to look them in the eyes, she would have to twist her face upwards in an awkward way.

Or change her position on the cross. Abby quickly noticed that hanging motionless from the cross, limp like a sack of potatoes, brought her body in a position that gave her troubles to breathe. She had to release the pressure on her chest, and the only way to achieve that was to bring herself in an upright position.

Panting and moaning, she pressed her nailed feet aginst the wood and used the muscles in her legs to push her body upwards. There was a little moment of relief when she reached the top, or at least as far as the angles of her knees allowed her to go. It really was easier to breathe up here, since this posture relieved her chest from the strain and allowed her lungs and diaphragm to properly work again.

But the position was hard to maintain. Her legs started shivering in exhaustion after a couple of moments. The pain in her feet, now bearing the majority of her weight, was hellish, too. She needed to rest, at least for a moment. Slowly, she slipped back down, shifting the weight from her feet to her wrists again.

"Ah, she started her dance", Rod commented. "This is the beginning of the end for her. She is going to power herself out. And sooner or later, there will be no strength left in her."

"Yeah, we already know how it works", Logan confirmed. "Just in case you forgot: We were here with the previous cunts, too."

"I know. It just fascinates me every time."

"What do you think, how long will she last?", David asked.

"It's difficult to say. The girl from last year died after less than an hour, but we had roughed her up pretty good before. She was hardly alive anymore when we nailed her to the cross. Our cute Abby here got away a bit more easily."

Easily? This was 'getting away easily'? Abby wondered what else could they have done to her to make things even worse. The last couple of hours had been a bottomsless pit of abuses. She had been raped, beaten and humiliated. Nothing of this had been easy!

"Plus, she seems like the sporty type to me", Rod continued the assessment of his victim. "Someone who works out regularly. A lithe body, combined with a decent level of fitness. That is going be an advantage for her. Or a disadvantage, depending on how you see it. I would say, she is probably going to last a couple of hours, but she won't make it to the sunrise. If she does not die from exhaustion, hypothermia will get her eventually."

Abby was shocked by the cold analytical tone Rod had spoken in while he had estimated her chances and wagered her point and cause of death. The thugs made themselves comfortable to watch the show of a young woman slowly dying in front of their eyes.

They placed the trunk of a fallen tree in front of the cross to use it as a bench. They also started a small campfire, which served two purposes: to keep themselves warm and to illuminate the scene. At least the campfire gave some of its warmth to Abby too, making her forget the cold as it burned.

In another act to humiliate her, David went to the house and returned with a box of cookies, a large jug filled with mulled wine and three mugs. By loudly munching the cookies and slurping the wine, they reminded Abby of her hunger and thirst.

"Can I please have some, too?", she begged. Her voice was nothing more than a faint whisper.

"You are dying, so why should we share our stuff with you?", Logan asked indifferently.

His emotionless response felt like an icy spear driven through her chest. Or was the stinging pain coming from the lack of oxygen? It was time to push herself up again, like the countless times she had done before. How many more times would she be able to do it before the inevitable?

"Looks like we've run dry", David announced, tilted his mug and watched the last drop of mulled wine falling down into the embers of the campfire. "And I am freezing."

"And I'm fucking tired", Logan announced. "Let's go to sleep. It must be past midnight already. The bitch can die alone."

"You are such a bunch of pussies", Abby laughed hysterically. She was surprised, that her dried-out mouth and her burning throat were still able to produce words. "Go on, go to sleep in your house. Let the girl that you have abused all day and night just die outside on her cross!"

"Oh, she's still so feisty!", Logan said in a mocking tone. "I think she needs a final lesson."

To be continued.

Back
Top Bottom