A Tribute For Demullotto

Go to CruxDreams.com

admihoek

Administrator
Staff member
TORCH.GIF
Dennis Poosch, aka deMullotto passed away early in the morning of 18 January 2014 after a brave struggle against a long illness.
I don't know his exact age, but I believe he was in his early 70s and far too short a time to be with us.

For those of you who don't know, Dennis Poosch, aka deMullotto was once a highly skilled air brush artist who specialized in both murals, and automotive art. His work could be seen on vehicles throughout Detroit and southern California during the 1970s and 80s until he picked up an allergic reaction to the pain fumes and was forced to retire from the craft. Among his students was the renowned marine artist Robert Wyland.

But under his other name, deMullotto, Dennis Poosch was best known for his extreme and disturbing yet highly creative adult art. He worked for years as one of the featured artists of Star magazine and became a pioneer in 3D art. He was also an excellent photographer.

Last edited:
an email received from Bridgie.................
Diane and i came to know him through the old (now defunct) Crux yahoo group and were flattered when he asked if he might use our likenesses in some of his later work..........his book "Mark of the Master" is now available in re-print on Amazon........ here the cover
1.jpg
his impact on the genre' cannot be underestimated and modern S&M artists all owe him a huge debt............deMullotto was in his early 70's when he passed away on Saturday of colon cancer.............his art will live on...............

there is a group containing much of his work......you may join it by sending a blank email to The_Art_of_deMullotto@yahoogroups.com or by going to The Art of Demullotto @ yahoo.com

Diane and Bridgette were the two girls who figured as the slaves in his Esclavos Crucificad

from ~Crucified Slaves~ page 19.jpg
and here Intercrux with bridgette and diane
InterCrux-Winter.jpg
and here in a bdsm pose

Bridgette & Diane 1.jpg
The man in the cowel is deMullotto himself

19 (The man in the cowel is deMulotto himself).jpg

Last edited:
Thank you Hans. You have started an excellent tribute which I am sure will be much appreciated by friends and followers

here some pages from Mark of the Master

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 393
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 383
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 365
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 354
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 350
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 366
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 383
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 363
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 351
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 340
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 352
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 345
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 333
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 349
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 339
  • 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 362
  • 17.jpg
    17.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 370
  • 18.jpg
    18.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 375
among his treasures, there's one very evocative 'vitruvian' image
called Tina Snake, that I can only find in bits -
is that among your collection Admi?​

Amazing collection of pics there admi. Thank you for filling me with dungeon inspiration :devil::p

here is Esclavos Crucificad written by Bridgie and Diana some prehistoric ladies and illustrated by Demullotto posted in the former Yahoo-group in the beginning years from Crux-groups around 2,000

Attachments

• Esclavos Crucificad.pdf
    3.2 MB · Views: 160
an email received from Bridgie.................
Diane and i came to know him through the old (now defunct) Crux yahoo group and were flattered when he asked if he might use our likenesses in some of his later work..........his book "Mark of the Master" is now available in re-print on Amazon........ here the cover
his impact on the genre' cannot be underestimated and modern S&M artists all owe him a huge debt............deMullotto was in his early 70's when he passed away on Saturday of colon cancer.............his art will live on...............

there is a group containing much of his work......you may join it by sending a blank email to The_Art_of_deMullotto@yahoogroups.com or by going to The Art of Demullotto @ yahoo.com

Diane and Bridgette were the two girls who figured as the slaves in his Esclavos Crucificad

and here Intercrux with bridgette and diane
and here in a bdsm pose

The man in the cowel is deMullotto himself

Late to arrive here, but I have inherited seven Bizzare titles, and an Illustrated Tales of Torment book from my late brother, purchased seemingly in France and an SW London shop called Pepy's. All have these wonderful 'Di Mulatto' covers and interior illustrations. Glad to find out a little more about him on this forum.

I'm curious to find a copy of "Mark of the Master". The original 1980 print is very expensive. Can anyone tell me more about this re-print version, please? I cannot find it on Amazon, which only list the Stanton Archives copy.

Regards,
Bossy

Back
Top Bottom