A Tribute For Inge Tarrant

Go to CruxDreams.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

admihoek

Administrator
Staff member
today we got a message from Inge Tarrant's Sister that she was killed in a road accident

this is the message IM got from her sister

My sister Ingrid who you knew as Inge has died very suddenly..
She was on a bike to work,someone opened car door.
She fell and landed very wrong. only comfort is she didn't suffer.

Personally I cannot agree with this kink, I knew it was important for her.
I think she wanted you all to know she had passed on.
you may pass this message on to others that knew her

I belive she is in heaven now,
no more worries,
no more pain for her and no more sin,
I just miss my sister
G
Sister of Ingrid

i will try to made a tribute for her here
TORCH.GIF

Last edited:
I feel a bit stunned at this news. I rarely interacted with her, one private convo of no great length and a few words on the main board. Still she always gave a sense of permanence, of working hard to be fair and thorough so the rest of of us might be able to enjoy this place.

I feel a bit like a foundation has gone from beneath my feet, I am sure I am not alone in saying she will be missed.

Death is the way all of us hv to follow oneday...cuz of i m the only one frm my place...when i go that way... i will not b active more than 60days..n then think as i m gone forever...i say it cuz we cant say when n where we will die..young or old...i may go earlier than who older than me too..that's inevictable truth...
wWe all hv to face at the end..:) As a buddhist , i share all good thgs i did to Inge :)

I'm stunned by this news :(

I don't think I ever had any real communication with her during my time in here but despite this I feel her loss deeply, as will all the regular members of this community.

For once in my life I can't find any words :(

:( I've just seen the email - terrible news, another one gone too soon. Inge was one of our long term members from the Crux days, and I had the privilege of helping her moderate an old yahoo group back round the turn of the century. She was such a steady presence. I am stunned to hear that she is gone.

Phlebas :(

I can't believe I missed this!

She will be missed.

On a site such as this, friendships and bonds are formed. And then suddenly good freinds disappear without warning or reason.
Life is much the same. It is what we leave with and for others that defines us.

She left us much!

cobramodern.jpg
I can't believe I missed this!

She will be missed.

On a site such as this, friendships and bonds are formed. And then suddenly good freinds disappear without warning or reason.
Life is much the same. It is what we leave with and for others that defines us.

She left us much!

this is the message IM got from her sister

My sister Ingrid who you knew as Inge has died very suddenly..
She was on a bike to work,someone opened car door.
She fell and landed very wrong. only comfort is she didn't suffer.

Personally I cannot agree with this kink, I knew it was important for her.
I think she wanted you all to know she had passed on.
you may pass this message on to others that knew her

I belive she is in heaven now,
no more worries,
no more pain for her and no more sin,
I just miss my sister

G
Sister of Ingrid

I have been trying to think of something to say, but there really isn't anything in the face of such a tragic, senseless death.
I do think we should thank Inge's sister for contacting IM. So often, people on forums simple disappear & we never know what happened to them.
When my father died recently, we received a lot of flower arrangements that included peace lilies, so, this is for Inge(Ingrid).
PLT6inspathwhtpot08_l.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom