About a new forum for personal ads.

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hallo everybody,

It would be nice and interesting to start and organize a new forum
where the members can post their personal ads
for looking for a crux-master or a crux-slave.

Something similar was done in the past with the dear crux yahoo group:
if I'm not wrong, there was a folder in the files created just for this purpose.
What do you think about?

Best regards!
Master Centurion

I think, it could be done. Maybe, I mean I hope it could be done, because this topic has been long on my mind. Oddly enough, I'm a male, and I totaly resent modeling/models for their superficiality - but I've always considered being the bearer of a cross for a photo shoot. If anyone here is interested, I'm a drummer, runner, and not yet 21 - often I'm a little repulsed when I see old guys in the nude, in cruciform or otherwise - but I think seeing a young male model might not be so bad.

kinda know how you feel Z, be interested in being cruxed myself but the thought of going on a forum just does not appeal

Eureka!

You know, I just thought of something, there is totally the, "everything is funner with friends," factor. I wouldn't want to go up to some total stranger necessarily, it just wouldn't be as fun for me, personally. But if I had some friends who were into this type of thing, bondage and occult stuff in general - then it would be well worth geting my kicks on the cross.

My concern though - is finding those people, meaning not online - while I'm still young and limber.

A new forum but probably no action. The thing you want can be do within the existing forums and contacts. Don't debate, do it.

Attachments

• 7.15 pm.jpg
    7.15 pm.jpg
    178.7 KB · Views: 50
Back
Top Bottom