Acorn Cafe and Asylum

Go to CruxDreams.com
Thanks, I am fine. This morning the skin at the vaccination site felt a bit warm again, but when that was all, perfect.
I assume you got the AstraZeneca version. I got my first Moderna shot on March 23 and my arm was a bit sore, like I had been punched in the arm for a couple of days. I get my second shot on the 20th. My mother, 91 years old got her second shot this past Wednesday (also Moderna) and , other than an arm a bit more sore than after the first one, she's doing fine.
Get your shots, people.
"Don Squirrleone, I come to pay my respects!":worship2:
squirrelfather.jpg

I assume you got the AstraZeneca version. I got my first Moderna shot on March 23 and my arm was a bit sore, like I had been punched in the arm for a couple of days. I get my second shot on the 20th. My mother, 91 years old got her second shot this past Wednesday (also Moderna) and , other than an arm a bit more sore than after the first one, she's doing fine.
Get your shots, people.
The vaccine I received is called "Comirnaty" that is Pfister's.

We wild boars have a question, do we have to shoot people now because they have a vius?

b174cb2b81fa011ee12e211a82141533.jpg
My body reacts similarly to other vaccinations, for example the flu vaccination, but it doesn't even take 5 minutes, with this vaccination the body's reaction was just a little stronger.

We wild boars have a question, do we have to shoot people now because they have a vius?

View attachment 993880
My body reacts similarly to other vaccinations, for example the flu vaccination, but it doesn't even take 5 minutes, with this vaccination the body's reaction was just a little stronger.

Everyone seems to have a different reaction. It's been almost a week and my mother hasn't had any side effects. Some of her friends in her age group have had reactions including one that was too fatigued to do anything the following day. I think reaction to the flu vaccine may be an indicator of how you react to the COVID vaccination. I've never had one, but my mother gets one regularly and has never had a reaction.
In other news: I work for a large insurance company (no names, but they DO NOT use an animal in their TV ads). When this started a year ago, most of the employees switch to at home work. However, because my team handles in-coming and out-going mail, we had to work from the office. We were split into two shifts, one morning and one afternoon, to limit the number of people in the building. One of the people on our team tested positive so we are off all week. This means, when we go back, we will have a week's worth of work piled up because the morning team can barely do their own jobs, much less ours.
squirrelugh.jpg
Finally: Get your shots people! And, feed the squirrels.
squirellcovid.jpg

Back
Top Bottom