Acorn Cafe and Asylum

Go to CruxDreams.com
5d9c183d6cc76699248865fc050dc1b4.jpg

I found this in deviantart and it’s by gatekeeperfrank
View attachment 903337
(I’m a big fan of her work)

Cool, I have to admit I have not logged into devart in a while my previous device went weird about it for some odd reason, so I just logged in to a bunch of pms.... :oops: I can be so antisocial :oops:

Last edited:
RacingRodent one word with two capitals just like here. Mind you the devart search engine is poor to put it politely. At some point I should post some of the stories I specifically wrote to post there but things always interrupt me.

RacingRodent one word with two capitals just like here. Mind you the devart search engine is poor to put it politely. At some point I should post some of the stories I specifically wrote to post there but things always interrupt me.
I literally get “your search yielded no results”.. (even with the correct spacing and capitals) so yeah.. i can’t find you there unless you drop me a message of some kind (I’m montycrusto there too), mind you, maybe you won’t be able to find me either :doh:

I literally get “your search yielded no results”.. (even with the correct spacing and capitals) so yeah.. i can’t find you there unless you drop me a message of some kind (I’m montycrusto there too), mind you, maybe you won’t be able to find me either :doh:
Just started watching you, should show up in your alerts now, not that I have ever gotten around to posting anything :oops:

Back
Top Bottom