Add Mp4 To Uploadable File Types?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Testing with the short film as shown below. Seems to work fine! Now Hangnail should be able to upload his Spartacrux files.

Attachments

• Goddess on Vimeo.mp4
    22.7 MB · Views: 413
If you install the free YoutubeDownloader it will automatically save as an MP4. Simply copy and paste the URL into the box at the top. This is The Coffee Grinder which has now been viewed over 9 000 times.

And the file is attached below

Attachments

• Coffee Grinder.mp4
    21.8 MB · Views: 314
If you install the free YoutubeDownloader it will automatically save as an MP4. Simply copy and paste the URL into the box at the top. This is The Coffee Grinder which has now been viewed over 9 000 times.
our own Eul as grinder is a classic now:devil:

Hello. I'm having trouble uploading a short .mp4 (14 MB) video. I'm getting an error that the file type is not supported, but this thread seems to say that it is. Any ideas what might be going on?

The max size is 10MB. MP4 should be ok. If you still have a problem do let us know. The external hoster IMGUR will accept videos of 200 MB or 60secs whichever comes first.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi again, @melissa -- I've reduced the size of the mp4 video to 9 MB, but I'm still getting an error:

upload_error.jpg

It looks like there is a small Russian letter after "mp4" that CF is expecting to be in the extension?

Back
Top Bottom