Adult Coloring Book

Go to CruxDreams.com
I haven't seen this thread anywhere (I looked), so I thought I start one.
Sometimes, you are sitting at home looking at kinky stuff and thought, "Wow, that is really hot, if only she were a brunette/redhead/had-pink-hair."
Or perhaps, you are bored, and start to doodle, but you're not very good at sketching, but really want to do something a little creative, but not too in-depth.
Well, here's the answer.

You need an:
ADULT COLORING BOOK

So, in this space should be placed some adult coloring book pages. I'll start by posting a few black and white drawings. You can color them to your liking using whatever program you have: Photoshop, Corel, Krita, even MS Paint. Almost everyone has MS Paint (or the Mac version) as a pre-load on their computer.

Prefer the hands on, tactile feel of drawing pencils (or crayons)? Great! Print them out, and color them by hand.

When you are done, post your colorized version here.

Do some of your own drawings and wonder how people see them in your mind? Post those here, as well.
Have a favorite BW drawing? Post it here (Please credit the artist, if it's not your own work).

Let's have a little interactive fun.

And for those who like a story, here is my first completed story, in black and white, waiting for you to get creative.

Attachments

• story buying a slave all frames.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 40
Yaaaassssss!!! Montycrusto is on board!

58B4164E-D693-47F9-BEDB-E9D436E85B59.jpeg

Always a favorite of mine. “But your honor! I’m innocent. It’s not I who should be charged! It should be these brutish officers! I have a right to be treated with proper decorum and dignity! I demand to be heard!”

By the by...if anyone likes one of my full color drawings, and would like to try recoloring it to your own whims, let me know. Since I have been using a drawing program that allows me to use layers for the last few years, most of my drawings either have a BW layer, or can easily be made into one with my saved work files. And my earlier stuff is usually pretty easy to manipulate. I do tons of reworks for my own amusement, that never get posted.

So let me know, and if feasible, I'll a BW version, or possibly even a BW isolated character for you to work.

For those wanting to do this, but having trouble...
Open your drawing/painting app. Then, either download, save as, or copy the pic you want to color. Easiest way for most is to open the pic, right click, and copy image.
Now, either open the file, or simply paste into an open blank pic/document.

For people using a drawing program like Photoshop, Paintshop, or Krita: In Krita look in the tools and find the "Similar Color Selection Tool" (It usually looks like an eye dropper over a dashed line box). In Photoshop, do the same, but with the magic wand tool. I'm not sure which one does it in Paintshop. Click on it, then click on any white area of the pic. Everything in white should now be selected. Hit "Delete". Now, all of the white areas should be deleted. Now, you can create a new layer and paint under the nice black lines, making it just like an actual coloring book.

For those using MS Paint, paste the pic into your new drawing area. If you click the paint bucket and the color you like, it will fill in large areas. Or, you can pick a brush or the pencil for detail work.

Some of my pics were originally saved in jpg, and not meant to be colored, so they aren't as clean as they could be. I'll be cleaning those up and reposting to make them easier to color. Others are ready to go.

A few more. Includes three variations of the bellydance pic (sorry, can't animate it on piece of paper).

Attachments

• Consequences  Pre Hanging BW.png
    Consequences Pre Hanging BW.png
    61.2 KB · Views: 87
  • View from in the coffle BW.png
    View from in the coffle BW.png
    74.3 KB · Views: 85
  • Dafnees Big Girl Whipping 01 BW.png
    Dafnees Big Girl Whipping 01 BW.png
    83 KB · Views: 88
  • Bellydance 01 BW Variant 01.png
    Bellydance 01 BW Variant 01.png
    177.2 KB · Views: 89
  • Bellydance 01 BW Variant 02.png
    Bellydance 01 BW Variant 02.png
    163 KB · Views: 90
  • Bellydance 01 BW original.png
    Bellydance 01 BW original.png
    181.5 KB · Views: 96
Is anyone actually using these? I'm not seeing any colorized versions show up, so it makes me wonder if I'm only doing this for my own amusement. Is it worth it for me to continue posting these?

Was cleaning up old files, and thought this one could use a little more color. I did a little more clean-up, as well.
Does no one else want to play our little reindeer game?

Attachments

• MontyCrusto applying gag Red.png
    MontyCrusto applying gag Red.png
    276.1 KB · Views: 63
Back
Top Bottom