After The Rebellion Of 2014

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
After the Rebellion of 2014…

Life (for most of us) doesn’t end after a rebellion is crushed. For some, like Tree, there was a great deal of clean-up on the Hill of 100 Crosses© which he hired RR Sanitation Services, LLC., to handle.
b-52.jpg
This would have wiped out almost all his profits from crucifying the rebel slaves except he hired R. Rodent Tax Accountants, Inc. to confuse the IRS so badly they not only allowed him to write off every environmental abatement expense but got THT, Inc. an energy tax credit for burning low sulfur slaves to create electricity for plug-in cars.

Meanwhile between the battles, executions, and slaves sent to Morocco by the Dutch slave trader, there was a huge void in the available slaves in the western world.

Fortunately for Tree he had branched out, diversifying the company beyond executions and taking in slave recruitment and training.

We’ll be exploring that in these pages…

T

…yes, CXS, welcome to the club…

60.jpg

Life (for most of us) doesn’t end after a rebellion is crushed. For some, like Tree, there was a great deal of clean-up on the Hill of 100 Crosses© which he hired RR Sanitation Services, LLC., to handle.
View attachment 125848
This would have wiped out almost all his profits from crucifying the rebel slaves except he hired R. Rodent Tax Accountants, Inc. to confuse the IRS so badly they not only allowed him to write off every environmental abatement expense but got THT, Inc. an energy tax credit for burning low sulfur slaves to create electricity for plug-in cars.

Meanwhile between the battles, executions, and slaves sent to Morocco by the Dutch slave trader, there was a huge void in the available slaves in the western world.

Fortunately for Tree he had branched out, diversifying the company beyond executions and taking in slave recruitment and training.

T

View attachment 125849
So glad I'm a part of the club! (or am I?:eek:) Thanks for keeping up the hard work Tree! We all appreciate it! Sounds like a very wise business decision for THT inc though!

View attachment 125848

T

View attachment 125849

OMG...Tree has become a "White Slaver":eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Who knows where this thread is going to lead?

Only the Shadow knows;):rolleyes:

Hollywood-style sequel to Rebellion 2014 already being readied for summer release? Stay tuned folks!:D:p;)

OMG...Tree has become a "White Slaver":eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Who knows where this thread is going to lead?

Only the Shadow knows;):rolleyes:

Hollywood-style sequel to Rebellion 2014 already being readied for summer release? Stay tuned folks!:D:p;)
Well it's a big summer blockbuster for us that's for sure! Also something tells me that Tree is very much an equal opportunity slaver though! :devil: Barb if we knew where this was going it wouldn't be fun!

Well it's a big summer blockbuster for us that's for sure! Also something tells me that Tree is very much an equal opportunity slaver though! :devil:

Meaning everyone gets an equal opportunity to be humiliated, tortured and nailed. Long as I don't have to encounter Bull or Gunner, I am in.:):rolleyes::D

Well I was hoping for After Eights but what the hell I'll take what I can get...so Ulrika can I use a daisy cutter on the Hill of 100 Crosses? No....oh pweez.....pweez....pweez....pretty please....oh okay...napalm is still cool :D

Roasted slave carcasses....a new delicacy...what a way to go.

Do I understand correctly, there will be explored pindyk all living things?
What's to understand?
Tree on the run! Tree on the run!

F-105_Thunderchief_underside1.jpg

Love the undersides ... don't you?
:p

CRUX CHRONICLE

Monday May 26th, 2014

TREE BRANCHES OUT

In a surprise development on Sunday the Crux world was stunned to hear that the Hanging Tree, supported by some wheeling and dealing from R. Rodent Tax Accountants Inc., has branched out into slave training.

Leaving the Hill of 100 crosses ankle deep in litter and nude corpses, Tree said “I thought a 'pin dyke' was a lesbian cross-stitcher...” presumably indicating another mysterious form of training that he has in mind.

60.jpg

Current prisoner, Cxslave (pictured above) viewed this development with some alarm, stating “Well it's a big summer blockbuster for us that's for sure! Also something tells me that Tree is very much an equal opportunity slaver though!

crux (1).jpg

The Rebel slave Barbaria, recently resurrected following her grisly death on the Hill of 100 crosses, said ‘OMG, Tree has become a white slaver! Who knows where this will lead?’

Wherever it leads, Barb, you can be sure the Crux Chronicler will be watching!

What's to understand?
Tree on the run! Tree on the run!

View attachment 125859

Love the undersides ... don't you?
:p

Undersides are always the sleekest and the softest targets:p
CRUX CHRONICLE

Monday May 26th, 2014

TREE BRANCHES OUT

In a surprise development on Sunday the Crux world was stunned to hear that the Hanging Tree, supported by some wheeling and dealing from R. Rodent Tax Accountants Inc., has branched out into slave training.

Leaving the Hill of 100 crosses ankle deep in litter and nude corpses, Tree said “I thought a 'pin dyke' was a lesbian cross-stitcher...” presumably indicating another mysterious form of training that he has in mind.

View attachment 125860

Current prisoner, Cxslave (pictured above) viewed this development with some alarm, stating “Well it's a big summer blockbuster for us that's for sure! Also something tells me that Tree is very much an equal opportunity slaver though!

View attachment 125861

The Rebel slave Barbaria, recently resurrected following her grisly death on the Hill of 100 crosses, said ‘OMG, Tree has become a white slaver! Who knows where this will lead?’

Wherever it leads, Barb, you can be sure the Crux Chronicler will be watching!

Well, I see I have a loin cloth now....must be coming up in the world.

Back
Top Bottom