Alice In Trouble Again

Go to CruxDreams.com
For the benefit of people sat at the back of the class chatting away here is a potted version of events so far....

Story so far

View attachment 1128106

Alice is running away from St. Melania's!
You would think Alice might have been quite happy, enrolled at such an exclusive establishment, set in the idyllic countryside of the North York Moors. But she discovered that she had been nominated for the 'Student Exchange' programme with St. Alhambra's in Khabadami! Alice is no fool, and she knows that none of the exchange students have ever been seen again - at least not safely back at St. Melania's. Showing commendable initiative, she has done a runner!

Having travelled the considerable distance to Ribblehead, Alice seems intent on reaching Dent - an isolated place where the occasional train stops en route towards the familar territory of the Northern Forest. But can she afford the ticket? Her wallet is only 30% full, and she would really appreciate some extra funding. Let's hope the weather improves...

Oh noooooo!...Alice is not the only one in trouble. A head count at St Mels has uncovered her bid for freedom and the Gespacho have been called in to track her down. As I speak the usual suspects are being rounded up and "questioned". Alice has long been suspected of sending secret messages and pics to CruxForums. The reprisals are just beginning. I've just launched one of my Ladybird drones to investigate and.....truly shocking pictures are coming in.....more tomorrow.
View attachment 1128103
Pics from Ladybird1.
Pictures just in! The Gespacho have arrived at St Melanias and have begun questioning all of Alice's friends. They have held out so far. News just in from ImageMaker.....funds now up to 50% but time is running out. No news of Alice..must send out Ladybird2. Will she make it to the station in time? Alice's room is being searched..looking for clues. I can hear a Gespacho helicopter in the background starting up...will Alice make it before they catch up with her?

Jollyrei finds Alice on Blea Moor.
View attachment 1128104Alice is trying to reach Dent station in the hope of catching a train to Carlisle. Unfortunately, she has become lost in the falling snow on Blea Moor. She is feeling very cold, and just as things are beginning to look hopeless, a kindly stranger has stopped to offer her a lift in his car. Perhaps he is one of the local farm labourers?
Alice is in a dilemma. She does not wish to accept a lift from a stranger, but he informs her that he is a kind of 'travel agent', and he can help her on her journey. She thanks him politely but explains that she simply wishes to catch a train from Dent, once she finds the station. But somehow the stranger knows that she cannot afford the ticket, since he informs her, 'Your wallet is only 50% full - this is not enough.'

The motorist's offer seems quite appealing, especially as he explains that his car has a comfortable bed installed for
passengers making 'long' journeys. And so, a strange man is offering a young girl a ride in a passion wagon, because he knows she needs another 50% in her wallet. Alice needs our help.
Alice bids farewell to Jollyrei :)
View attachment 1128105
Alice has escaped the attentions of the 'friendly' motorist by hiding in the woods, and so she is free to continue her journey.
Her wallet is now full, and she can afford the train fare to Carlisle, thanks to the generosity of our members. :)
She still needs to find Dent station...

Oh nooo! Two more Gespacho have arrived and they really mean business! They are expert in finding tender spots as Sally Anne has discovered much to her discomfort. They may well extract information from the poor girl. I must send my Ladybird drone to find Alice before they do.
View attachment 1128107
Things are getting worse!!
As a High Priestess (Third degree) of the local Arachnia coven I'm using my powers to impose a frozen time bubble around Alice and the copter. But as soon as I release them she won't have the time to strip, his finger is on the button. There must be something I've forgotten and my bottle of Deus Ex Machina potions is empty!

View attachment 1128109Pic just in from Ladybird....the Gespacho helicopter has found Alice and is about to open fire! Help!! Can she escape? and how?
View attachment 1128110

Gotcha!
I can’t maintain the time bubble for much longer! It’s using too much energy. Our galaxy is in danger of imploding. Not that people in Barnsley would even notice but folk round here can be fussy about their property going up in smoke. WAIT!!!...what’s this? IT’S LADYBIRD! My drone has appeared on my radar. Quick! Put her into S.A.D. (Search and destroy) mode...send the helicopter image...arm the plasma missile...got to turn off the time bubble...out of time!! Hurry Ladybird..HURRY! Ladybird locks on to target and fires….will she be in time?
View attachment 1128112
Ladybird, ladybird come on home
The copter is on fire, your job is done.
You all really need to look into Crowd Funding and make this into a movie. :biggrin:

Which one of those trees is Alice? :confused:
Number 1: The Larch.
0c27bb768ffdb15f213207f56a822c4cd45dfaae

Alice is still searching for Dent station, but yet again she has become lost in the snow. Her wallet is only 10% full, and we need to raise funds to keep the site running.
Alice and Cruxforums need our help.

escape_from_st_melanias_6b_by_bobnearied_df0medy-fullview.jpg

(Image hosted on external site)

Full size image

View attachment 1136087
Beautiful picture @bobinder ! I just worry about that girl missing out on her lessons; why, it’s Thursday, that means double spanking with Dr Prenderghast! :devil: (Perhaps a few sessions of private tuition..?)

Last edited by a moderator:
The Reprisals Begin (Hosted externally)
1HSeZMG.jpg

The Gespacho team at St. Melanias have been monitoring the progress of one of their killer helicopters in search of Alice. The pilot shouts with glee over the loudspeakers “Got her in my sights! Going in for the kill...pressing the fire butto…..”. Then silence.

“We’ve lost contact. Must be the storm.”

“Keep trying! We must get Alice!”

“She’s toast by now. Sokolov is our best pilot.”

“OMG! He’s disappeared off my radar .”

“Maybe that’s the storm as well. Turn on Radio Cumbria.”

The radio jingle confirms it is Radio Cumbria with the local news and weather. Reports coming in from dog walkers in Cowgill who saw a massive flare in the sky near Dent village. Speculation that it was a light aircraft. The Gespacho team fear the worst. When it is later confirmed that Sokolov and his machine are the ones who got toasted then S.M.E.R.H.S. (St. Melanias Extreme Reprisal Hit Squad ) are summoned with Sharonova Alya Vadimovna (aka Miss Scarlet) in charge and wielding the cane overseen by Sr.Smirnoff. Students are rounded up at random and the reprisals begin.

The radio jingle confirms it is Radio Cumbria with the local news and weather. Reports coming in from dog walkers in Cowgill who saw a massive flare in the sky near Dent village. Speculation that it was a light aircraft. The Gespacho team fear the worst.
being Radio Cumbria, 'Speculation WW III has begun. Panic buying of Cartmel Sticky Toffee Pudding and Kendal Mint Cake.'

Is it the final curtain for brave Alice? Today ImageMaker said...
"Unfortunately, the final goal of collecting donations has not yet been reached.
And the month has already begun and the hoster requires payment.
In the wallet now only 70% of the required amount…"

Back
Top Bottom