Alice In Trouble Again

Go to CruxDreams.com
Working On A Farm! (Hosted externally)

Now I’m working on a Khabadami milk farm! That’s me carrying the milk churns.

It’s healthier for you than being in a dungeon.

But when will I be free? When can I go home?

We are only on 40% and only one more weekend left after this one.

I should be home celebrating May Day!

Keep hoping. Our members have not let you down yet.
lQJpU2G.jpg
Good to see that Alice is getting some fresh air and exercise!

At first glance, the Anzilov source for Alice appears to have come 'as found' from her Femjoy series, but some subtle modifications become apparent on closer inspection. The new left hand replaces the slightly motion-blurred original, and provides a more convincing grip on the handle of the churn. A small area of over-painting removes all trace of the peony originally in her right hand - and in the interests of consistency, the labia ring from the previous scene is just visible! Nice work, Melissa, with fine attention to detail! :)

Alice Out Shopping (Hosted externally)
HoQdyDH.jpg

When our new owner said “Now hurry up girls we are going out shopping.” this is not what I had in mind!

Well at least you won’t get stolen while your owner goes shopping. And now some good news! Thanks to new and existing members the thermometer is up to 80%. Not yet enough but ImageMaker has asked for a big push this week to take us over the line.

Well at least I get to chat with the other slave girls and find out what they’ve been up to. While your here please remind our owner that she did promise some ice cream and some sun hats would come in handy. It’s bloody hot out here!

Attachments

• Alice May.jpg
    Alice May.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 152
Alice Out Shopping (Hosted externally)
HoQdyDH.jpg

When our new owner said “Now hurry up girls we are going out shopping.” this is not what I had in mind!

Well at least you won’t get stolen while your owner goes shopping. And now some good news! Thanks to new and existing members the thermometer is up to 80%. Not yet enough but ImageMaker has asked for a big push this week to take us over the line.

Well at least I get to chat with the other slave girls and find out what they’ve been up to. While your here please remind our owner that she did promise some ice cream and some sun hats would come in handy. It’s bloody hot out here!
Alice has been 'parked' with her friends whilst the ladies go browsing in the livestock market. She takes centre stage in a neatly balanced composition - the slavegirls on the right facing the viewer, and their owners walking away on the left, with their backs turned.

The Rigin portrait has a natural simplicity, resulting from an off-guard moment which is not consciously posed. This attractive profile with closed eyes reveals Alice's distinctive, deep chin, making her instantly recognisable in a composite figure. Whilst I cannot identify the body, it is certainly the correct type in terms of details and proportions.
Nice work, Melissa! :)

I'm On Holiday! (Hosted externally)
tr2UVSm.jpg

I’m free! Well, at least for a week and all thanks to the generosity of CruxForum members who have rescued me again. Our thermometer is now 100% which is brilliant so I’ve got a few days off duty. I thought I’d spend a few days in Bakhchisarai. For anyone wondering it is not in Khabadami but in southern Crimea. The cherry blossom is brilliant at this time of year and I might find time to visit the annual Cherry Blossom Festival in the Six Senses Japanese Garden in Yalta before the last of the flowers disappear...like my holiday! Must go now so a big thank you to all our members and also to Bobinder who provided Melissa with this photograph. I’ll bet he’s busy on Alice-Crux Legend Vol 4!

"Wow!" says Alice, "I think that's apricot blossom!" ;)
Yes I think it is apricot. I have seen cherry blossom festivals in Japan years ago and they were brilliant. There's hundreds of cherry trees flowering around us at the moment but they are a bit soggy. I don't think Alice minds too much whether it's cherry or apricot as long as this month's bills are paid.

Holiday Is Over (Hosted externally)
RECWYbv.jpg

(Pic by Bobinder)

Hi Alice..good to see you are awake'

Why? What has happened?

Just received a message from ImageMaker...He says..

“There is a time for everything,
and a time for every thing under the sky,
a time to throw stones,
and a time to collect stones;
a time to embrace,
and a time to avoid embracing. "
It's time for us to raise funds to pay for hosting in June.
While our wallet is empty.
But I hope we will have time to fill it in on time."
ImageMaker

I didn't know he was a poet!

A man of many talents!

Yes indeed. Where the hell am I?

You are in a palace in Khabadami...good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back At The Sex Shop (Hosted externally)
PANsyZu.jpg

Melissa!!....This is another fine mess you got me into.

Well at least you are not in a dungeon.

True..but I think I'm going to be used as a sex slave by these two!

Well they are members of the Khabadami royal family and they are buying you some decent attire..

And whips and chains! How do I get out of here?

Hmm. The kitty is nearly empty and there's only three weeks to go :( . This last weekend brought nothing at all. Try to look on the bright side. The members have never let you down.

A Close Shave (Hosted externally)
hEpmPhF.jpg

Hi Alice! I see your new owner likes to see you clean shaven.
Hello Melissa. Yes, I think she did a good job there. I don't like the look of this lead about to go round my neck though. How are things back on the Forum? It would be nice to get back home.
Not so good I'm afraid. Only halfway there and only two weeks to go.
What will happen if we don't hit the target?
I suppose that closing down would become an option.
What will happen to me if we close down?
Well....you are part of the Forum so...you would close down as well.
But I don't want to "close down". I'd rather be here than nowhere.
We may have no choice in the matter.
Oh!!!..............will I dream?

Attachments

• slave shaving.jpg
    slave shaving.jpg
    260 KB · Views: 119
shRKKGM.jpg

(Pic hosted externally)
Heeeeelp!!! Can anybody hear me? I’m in big trouble.

Hello Alice. Now what seems to be the problem? The appeal is going rather well..up to 60% for July...but only 21 folk have pledged support so far.

You can see what the friggin problem is! This bloody woman!

Oh yes! Now excuse me Mrs Khabadami Muslim woman but please put down those W.O.T.D.s

What are W.O.T.D.s please?

Weapons of tit destruction and I can see you’ve already been up to mischief.

It is not mischief! I am doing Allah’s work and punishing white infidels.

Well you are not going to lay a finger on our Alice or else you will be in big trouble.

I am doing holy work and you cannot stop me!

You are using implements stolen from @Arcimboldo 's “Teamwork”

I did not steal them ..he wasn’t using them.

That is still stealing and furthermore I recognise those whipping posts and the mosque so I am going to inform your Imam.

Oh no! Please do not be doing that. I will set this infidel free.

Good. I’m pleased to hear it. Now just get back inside that mosque and do something useful like helping those sex slaves with their Khabadami breakfast.

I’m sorry about that Alice. I know you were looking forward to some time off but you can blame @old slave . He wanted another pic.

Attachments

• Alice July1.jpg
    Alice July1.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 113
shRKKGM.jpg

(Pic hosted externally)
Heeeeelp!!! Can anybody hear me? I’m in big trouble.

Hello Alice. Now what seems to be the problem? The appeal is going rather well..up to 60% for July...but only 21 folk have pledged support so far.

You can see what the friggin problem is! This bloody woman!

Oh yes! Now excuse me Mrs Khabadami Muslim woman but please put down those W.O.T.D.s

What are W.O.T.D.s please?

Weapons of tit destruction and I can see you’ve already been up to mischief.

It is not mischief! I am doing Allah’s work and punishing white infidels.

Well you are not going to lay a finger on our Alice or else you will be in big trouble.

I am doing holy work and you cannot stop me!

You are using implements stolen from @Arcimboldo 's “Teamwork”

I did not steal them ..he wasn’t using them.

That is still stealing and furthermore I recognise those whipping posts and the mosque so I am going to inform your Imam.

Oh no! Please do not be doing that. I will set this infidel free.

Good. I’m pleased to hear it. Now just get back inside that mosque and do something useful like helping those sex slaves with their Khabadami breakfast.

I’m sorry about that Alice. I know you were looking forward to some time off but you can blame @old slave . He wanted another pic.

Personally I'm big on the Alice marketing ploy, but was leaning toward a 'donate or we kill the cute puppy (Alice) in various horrible ways ... except for the fact that, given we have an audience that's into our kink, this would be counterproductive ... and the Alice would no doubt be doomed within seconds of the campaign getting underway.

Therefore, on sober reflection, I think Melissa has hit the right balance ... and Alice is much happier for it.

Personally I'm big on the Alice marketing ploy, but was leaning toward a 'donate or we kill the cute puppy (Alice) in various horrible ways ... except for the fact that, given we have an audience that's into our kink, this would be counterproductive ... and the Alice would no doubt be doomed within seconds of the campaign getting underway.

Therefore, on sober reflection, I think Melissa has hit the right balance ... and Alice is much happier for it.
"donate or we kill the cute puppy" reminds me very much of inge_tarant (R.I.P.) who was one of the original moderators of this site. She had a wicked sense of humour. She often went under the name of Cobra. This is one of her anti spam posters.
spamkitten.jpg

The Inspection (Hosted externally)
EUegTLI.jpg

“Come along girls I haven’t got all day. Everything off and hands on your heads. Come on Alice, shoulders back and stick those tits out. Your next. Princess Fareeda does like a bit of meat on her girls and if you’re not up to scratch then it’s a diet of Khabadami breakfasts for you.”

Hi Alice. I see you are next for an inspection.

I’m dreading this. I’ve heard about those Khabadami breakfasts. If the girl in front of me fails then I’ve got no chance!”

Take a big breath and hope for the best. There has been some good news. The thermometer is up to 90%. Nearly there but time is running out.

OK..here goes..keep your fingers crossed.”
Khabadami breakfast ... ? I'm intrigued. Could it be what i'm thinking of ?

Khabadami breakfast ... ? I'm intrigued. Could it be what i'm thinking of ?
Very probably. The breakfast is free for slaves after morning prayers in most Khabadami mosques.
QwiLU4y.jpg
Breakfast time at the mosque and while the Khabadami womenfolk have a good natter the slaves are having their breakfast under the supervision of an eagle eyed mosque supervisor. The slave on the right has learned from painful experience not to spill any of her breakfast because she knows that she will most likely be reported and thrashed..and quite rightly so. She also knows that the slaves are measured regularly until their tits reach their target size. Under performing girls are also punished but her statistics are looking good. On the other hand the slave on the left is what is known as a “Messy Eater”. It is considered not only wasteful and bad manners but a punishable offence not to swallow every drop.

So far Alice has escaped this ordeal!

Very probably. The breakfast is free for slaves after morning prayers in most Khabadami mosques.
View attachment 1026395
Breakfast time at the mosque and while the Khabadami womenfolk have a good natter the slaves are having their breakfast under the supervision of an eagle eyed mosque supervisor. The slave on the right has learned from painful experience not to spill any of her breakfast because she knows that she will most likely be reported and thrashed..and quite rightly so. She also knows that the slaves are measured regularly until their tits reach their target size. Under performing girls are also punished but her statistics are looking good. On the other hand the slave on the left is what is known as a “Messy Eater”. It is considered not only wasteful and bad manners but a punishable offence not to swallow every drop.

So far Alice has escaped this ordeal!
I read somewhere that semen is in fact an excellent nutrient, with vitamins and minerals and what not. Another reason not to spill it.

The End Of Alice? (Pic hosted externally)
svmfG6Q.jpg

It's the first week in October and the bills are due but the thermometer is only showing 70%. Maybe ImageMaker may have some good news later but things are not looking hopeful. Alice has started possibly her last journey to the Colosseum and she even had to borrow a cross from Arcimboldo!

Attachments

• Alice carry1.jpg
    Alice carry1.jpg
    709.4 KB · Views: 120
The End Of Alice? (Pic hosted externally)
svmfG6Q.jpg

It's the first week in October and the bills are due but the thermometer is only showing 70%. Maybe ImageMaker may have some good news later but things are not looking hopeful. Alice has started possibly her last journey to the Colosseum and she even had to borrow a cross from Arcimboldo!
Beautiful pic…. Now if only those who continually bless this forum with thousands of internet pics would bless us with a penny or two.. ;) :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom