Alice In Trouble Again

Go to CruxDreams.com
Shall I notify my crack team of girl-catchers school attendance officers? They are well trained for this sort of situation, and equipped with bloodhounds, stun-guns, nets and traps: They'll soon bring young Alice back to St. Melania's bound and gagged and stuffed in the boot of their four by four, to face whatever punishment for truancy the staff may devise.
:very_hot:
Sounds like linkie-huntin is catching on south of Hadrian's Wall!

Alice is running away from St. Melania's! :eek:

You would think Alice might have been quite happy, enrolled at such an exclusive establishment, set in the idyllic countryside of the North York Moors. But she discovered that she had been nominated for the 'Student Exchange' programme with St. Alhambra's in Khabadami! Alice is no fool, and she knows that none of the exchange students have ever been seen again - at least not safely back at St. Melania's. Showing commendable initiative, she has done a runner!

Having travelled the considerable distance to Ribblehead, Alice seems intent on reaching Dent - an isolated place where the occasional train stops en route towards the familar territory of the Northern Forest. But can she afford the ticket? Her wallet is only 30% full, and she would really appreciate some extra funding. Let's hope the weather improves...

escape_from_st_melanias_1_by_bobnearied_deyuvyy-fullview.jpg

(Image hosted on external site)

Full size image here
HView attachment 1120878
Oh noooooo!...Alice is not the only one in trouble. A head count at St Mels has uncovered her bid for freedom and the Gespacho have been called in to track her down. As I speak the usual suspects are being rounded up and "questioned". Alice has long been suspected of sending secret messages and pics to CruxForums. The reprisals are just beginning. I've just launched one of my Ladybird drones to investigate and.....truly shocking pictures are coming in.....more tomorrow.

Please help this site...please help Alice.....we only have 30% of funds needed for February..

The Gespacho Arrive (Hosted externally)
BhhqFlI.jpg

Pics from Ladybird1.
Pictures just in! The Gespacho have arrived at St Melanias and have begun questioning all of Alice's friends. They have held out so far. News just in from ImageMaker.....funds now up to 50% but time is running out. No news of Alice..must send out Ladybird2. Will she make it to the station in time? Alice's room is being searched..looking for clues. I can hear a Gespacho helicopter in the background starting up...will Alice make it before they catch up with her?

Please help the Forum. See HERE to find out how you can help.

Attachments

• The Gespacho.jpg
    The Gespacho.jpg
    922.7 KB · Views: 103
will Alice make it before they catch up with her?
Actually, Alice, that's Blea Moor beyond the Viaduct. Not a good place to spend a winter's night. That'll be Jollyrei who finds you, not Eulalia! :eek:
Jollyrei finds Alice on Blea Moor. :eek:

Alice is trying to reach Dent station in the hope of catching a train to Carlisle. Unfortunately, she has become lost in the falling snow on Blea Moor. She is feeling very cold, and just as things are beginning to look hopeless, a kindly stranger has stopped to offer her a lift in his car. Perhaps he is one of the local farm labourers?

Alice is in a dilemma. She does not wish to accept a lift from a stranger, but he informs her that he is a kind of 'travel agent', and he can help her on her journey. She thanks him politely but explains that she simply wishes to catch a train from Dent, once she finds the station. But somehow the stranger knows that she cannot afford the ticket, since he informs her, 'Your wallet is only 50% full - this is not enough.'

The motorist's offer seems quite appealing, especially as he explains that his car has a comfortable bed installed for passengers making 'long' journeys. And so, a strange man is offering a young girl a ride in a passion wagon, because he knows she needs another 50% in her wallet. Alice needs our help.

alice_and_jollyrei_on_blea_moor_by_bobnearied_deyxn7d-fullview.jpg

Full size image here

Alice and Jollyrei on Blea Moor.jpg

Bob is such a perfectionist! He's even got Alice to wear the St Melanias winter uniform. It's all pure wool and it doesn't come cheap. Here it is modeled by Pat Roberts. She's head girl of Apricot dorm. and the only student of St Mels that the Gespacho dare not touch. Winter uniform.jpg. In summer the girls normally wear a white shirt and tartan skirt. Summer Uniform1.jpg In the next pic Patricia demonstrates how easy it is to remove on a hot summer afternoon
Summer Uniform2.jpgBeing a good Catholic girl Patricia has volunteered to be one of the altar girls at her local C.O.T.N.A.G. church.

But where is Alice? ImageMaker only has 50% of the funds needed for February. Alice only has half the fare needed for her train ticket and the Gespacho helicopters are getting closer...please help.

While we are waiting for news of Alice the thermometer is still stuck on 50%...not good. Might as well join Pat Roberts and the other altar girls as they prepare for the next service. Perhaps this is the first time in years that some of our members have set as much as a virtual foot inside a church.
Pat Roberts.jpg

Alice’s desperate night.

Melissa bdsmlr-75293-vw41vUxatj.jpg

The market was deserted at this time of night, silent, but for the squeaking of rats and the swish of the wings of the owl that hunted them. The stone floor was cold, and hard. Alice’s stomach growled, adding a new sound to the silence of the night. She was hungry.

Her master had emptied the few coins from the jar when he left. There weren’t many, times were hard, and the services of a slave girl, even one as willing and winsome as Alice, were a luxury few could afford. “Something to eat, master?” She had begged, as she realised that he was going to leave her there for the night. “I’ve had nothing solid all day, master, nothing except for a few mouthfuls of…”

He shook his head, sadly. He was not a cruel master. “My children are hungry. Business has been bad, and you have earned little today.” He showed her the few coins he had taken from the jar. “I will leave you here tonight. Perhaps some soldiers from the palace will come by, after the taverns close. They may want some relief, and might even have a coin or two to spare, if you do your duty with enthusiasm and diligence.”

There was a sigh of wings, a startled scream as talons gripped a careless rat! The owl would eat. Alice was jealous. She would happily eat a rat; she was so hungry. Somewhere, in the distance, she heard singing, revellers returning home. “Come this way! I’ll give you a good time!” Her voice echoed from the arches and domes of the market. The singing faded.

Alice stretched out on the cold floor. Times were hard, she was hungry. Perhaps, perhaps, tomorrow, someone would want her, someone would drop a few coins in the jar. Perhaps, tomorrow, she might have something solid to eat. Perhaps?”

Times were hard. Alice was hungry.

Image by Julie & Melissa

Alice’s desperate night.

View attachment 1122337

The market was deserted at this time of night, silent, but for the squeaking of rats and the swish of the wings of the owl that hunted them. The stone floor was cold, and hard. Alice’s stomach growled, adding a new sound to the silence of the night. She was hungry.

Her master had emptied the few coins from the jar when he left. There weren’t many, times were hard, and the services of a slave girl, even one as willing and winsome as Alice, were a luxury few could afford. “Something to eat, master?” She had begged, as she realised that he was going to leave her there for the night. “I’ve had nothing solid all day, master, nothing except for a few mouthfuls of…”

He shook his head, sadly. He was not a cruel master. “My children are hungry. Business has been bad, and you have earned little today.” He showed her the few coins he had taken from the jar. “I will leave you here tonight. Perhaps some soldiers from the palace will come by, after the taverns close. They may want some relief, and might even have a coin or two to spare, if you do your duty with enthusiasm and diligence.”

There was a sigh of wings, a startled scream as talons gripped a careless rat! The owl would eat. Alice was jealous. She would happily eat a rat; she was so hungry. Somewhere, in the distance, she heard singing, revellers returning home. “Come this way! I’ll give you a good time!” Her voice echoed from the arches and domes of the market. The singing faded.

Alice stretched out on the cold floor. Times were hard, she was hungry. Perhaps, perhaps, tomorrow, someone would want her, someone would drop a few coins in the jar. Perhaps, tomorrow, she might have something solid to eat. Perhaps?”

Times were hard. Alice was hungry.

Image by Julie & Melissa
Another excellent short story! but....Alice is obviously hallucinating. She still has to avoid JollyRei and make it to the station with the helicopters getting even closer.

Alice is obviously hallucinating. She still has to avoid JollyRei and make it to the station with the helicopters getting even closer.
WELL, I'VE MADE A DONATION, SO THAT SHOULD HOPEFULLY HELP. COME ON MORTALS. GIVE A SHILLING OR TWO FOR THE RATES.
I STILL THINK I'D LIKE TO KEEP ALICE.

Alice bids farewell to Jollyrei :)

Alice has escaped the attentions of the 'friendly' motorist by hiding in the woods, and so she is free to continue her journey.
Her wallet is now full, and she can afford the train fare to Carlisle, thanks to the generosity of our members. :)
She still needs to find Dent station...

escape_from_st_melanias_3_by_bobnearied_dez8s8a-fullview.jpg

Full size image here

Escape from St Melanias 3.jpg

View attachment 1124321 The station is where the railway (North-South thin black line) crossed Coal Road.
The main thing I remember about the pretty little place is 'the Terrible Knitters of Dent'
Not that their knitting was terrible, it was in fact very good, and in such demand that they got a reputation for knitting furiously!
:tejeqteje::tejeqteje::tejeqteje::tejeqteje::tejeqteje::tejeqteje::tejeqteje::tejeqteje::tejeqteje::tejeqteje::tejeqteje::tejeqteje:

Back
Top Bottom