Alice In Trouble Again

Go to CruxDreams.com
T

The Fallen Angel

Alice For Sale (Hosted externally)
pmGiIbq.jpg

Alice. “Oh nooo!!! I’m back in Khabadami again. Why am I dressed as an urchin and chained to this old table?”

Well Alice. First the good news. It’s warmer here in Khabadami than Moscow but unfortunately the Forum thermometer is only on 10% so we need you to help with fund raising. Any ideas?

People could donate by clicking HERE or perhaps buy a one month subscription to CruxDreams to download our videos by clicking HERE Any more bad news?”

I think you are about to be bought and taken to the palace to be trained as a sex slave by Princess Fareeda.

WHAT!!!...she’s as mad as a box of frogs!”

Pardon?

It is old Russian expression. Any good news?”

Yes! Both your books have passed the 100 download mark and Bobinder is working on Vol 3 which will be published after you have been successful in your latest mission and then you can go home.

I hope the palace isn’t as bad as St Melanias! Stripped naked and caned by mad nuns and spanked by sex mad teachers!”

Don’t worry Alice. I’m sure our members will rally to the cause.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alice. “Oh nooo!!! I’m back in Khabadami again. Why am I dressed as an urchin and chained to this old table?”

Well Alice. First the good news. It’s warmer here in Khabadami than Moscow but unfortunately the Forum thermometer is only on 10% so we need you to help with fund raising. Any ideas?

People could donate by clicking HERE or perhaps buy a one month subscription to CruxDreams to download our videos by clicking HERE Any more bad news?”

I think you are about to be bought and taken to the palace to be trained as a sex slave by Princess Fareeda.
So begins another exciting adventure for Alice in Khabadami! The slave market might appear ominous, but it's surely better than the prison cell which provided the starting point of the previous episode. Thanks again to Melissa, the latest appeal is launched with an attractive manip, unusually depicting Alice, provocatively clothed in urchin attire.

The effect is achieved by some very convincing body doubling with appropriately slender figure proportions. The Rylsky portrait lends a slightly surprised expression, and the hair is subtly blended into the new figure. Separately applied details, such as the collar, chain, padlock and whip all cast shadows consistent with the figure.

Alice is presented as an attractive centrepiece in this colourful trading stall scene, and Princess Fareeda appears to be a satisfied customer.
No doubt both are looking forward to the publication of the third volume in the 'Crux Legend' series. :)

Last edited:
Dragged To The Palace. (Hosted externally)
omLn35r.jpg

Oh dear! Alice is being dragged off to the palace of princess Fareeda where goodness knows what fate awaits the poor girl. Hi Alice..are you O.K.?

Do I look as if I’m OK? This bloody chain is choking me. Get this mad cow off me!!”

That’s better. Take hold of the chain and try to release the pressure. I’m sure that help is on the way.

Are we nearly there yet? Are we going to have a toilet stop? I’m hungry.”

Not far now Alice. Just hang on in there. The thermometer is up to 40%.

And my blood pressure is up 40%! What is going to happen at the palace?”

Oh..just a spot of training. Don’t worry about it.

Well that’s easy for you to say!...help me CruxForum members..please help.”

Bath Time (Hosted externally)
4oZewUC.jpg

Hi folks. I’ve arrived safely at the palace. I’ve got to have a bath in The Great Bath House” then line up with the other girls to be inspected and assigned duties so I’m not sure where I’ll end up next. How are things going at the Forum?”

Not too well to be honest Alice. The donations are only up to 40%. We seem to have stalled.

Oh noo! I’ve heard there are some terrible dungeons in this place and I really don’t want to be trained as a sex slave.”

We’ll try our best.

Oh noo! I’ve heard there are some terrible dungeons in this place and I really don’t want to be trained as a sex slave.”

Nevertheless, if CF members make the thermometer shoot up, Alice will willingly report for training! :devil:

Bath Time (Hosted externally)
4oZewUC.jpg

Hi folks. I’ve arrived safely at the palace. I’ve got to have a bath in The Great Bath House” then line up with the other girls to be inspected and assigned duties so I’m not sure where I’ll end up next. How are things going at the Forum?”

Not too well to be honest Alice. The donations are only up to 40%. We seem to have stalled.

We’ll try our best.
Relieved temporarily of her collar and chain, Alice enjoys the delights of the Bath House. This is a beautiful example of manipulation using an Orientalist painting. The portrait by Alexey Bessarab has been neatly blended into the hair of the body double, whose identity eludes me. Whilst Alice is no stranger to Gerome's paintings, I believe this is her first appearance in this particular scene. Very nice work, Melissa! :)

Finished Bathing (Hosted externally)
Z5WX2rz.jpg

(Picture by Bobinder.)

Hi Alice. Did you enjoy your bath?

Yes thank you. Did you notice that woman smoking something through a pipe? , and that other woman with those very odd shoes?”

Yes, those shoes were certainly odd. That a very nice outfit they’ve given you.

A bit skimpy, but I’m used to that. I’m just on my way to be inspected along with the other girls so I expect I’ll not be wearing much for very long. Then I’ll be allocated to whatever and told what my duties are. How are the donations going?”

A very generous donation has helped push the thermometer up to 70° but there’s only two weeks to go! We could still be headed for trouble.

Please tell our readers that they can donate by clicking HERE and it is best to use their own currency and not bother converting it. I must be going now, they just called out my name. See you soon.”

The Inspection (Hosted externally)
EUegTLI.jpg

“Come along girls I haven’t got all day. Everything off and hands on your heads. Come on Alice, shoulders back and stick those tits out. Your next. Princess Fareeda does like a bit of meat on her girls and if you’re not up to scratch then it’s a diet of Khabadami breakfasts for you.”

Hi Alice. I see you are next for an inspection.

I’m dreading this. I’ve heard about those Khabadami breakfasts. If the girl in front of me fails then I’ve got no chance!”

Take a big breath and hope for the best. There has been some good news. The thermometer is up to 90%. Nearly there but time is running out.

OK..here goes..keep your fingers crossed.”

Attachments

• AliceMarch4a.jpg
    AliceMarch4a.jpg
    585 KB · Views: 191
Alice In Training (Hosted externally)
7VKmnZv.jpg

Oh dear! I see that Alice failed her inspection and has been sent to a special training dungeon. Don't worry Alice I think you may be lucky. I hear that ImageMaker has found sufficient money from other funds to pay the money due for March. You may not be so lucky next time.

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment Alice.mp4
Alice is looking very sad. Just a few days to go and donations are only up to 50%. We can't expect ImageMaker to continue to subsidize our fun at his expense. I've just told Alice that the weekend is now upon us which usually bodes well and that a bumper edition of "Alice Kiss Crux Legend Vol 3" will be with us shortly. Perhaps that may put a smile back on her face.

Hi Alice. The good news is that your latest book, Alice Kiss Crux-Legend Vol 3 has now been downloaded 59 times in less than 2 days. It can be downloaded from HERE . It's had 3 great reviews.
Also you appear in a new story by @thehangingtree called A walk down the road HERE
The bad news is that the funding for this site appears to be heading for another shortfall. Just 9 days to go and still 40% short.

Из огня да в полымя. (Out of the frying pan into the fire) Hosted externally.
07YWSxQ.jpg

Alice! You only just made it out of that special training dungeon. Less that 24 hours to go and one final donation pushed the thermometer to 100%. You may not be so lucky next time.

Lucky! You call this lucky? I've been pussy ringed by this Abdullah bloke wielding a bloody great hammer and not even a shot of vodka!

Well it is against their religion you know.

Religion my a**e! This bloke is off to the Ṣalāḥ al-Dīn arms for a pint or two after work, and it won't be goat's milk he'll be drinking with his mates.

OK Alice..got to go. The thermometer is up to 20%. Good luck.

Из огня да в полымя. (Out of the frying pan into the fire) Hosted externally.
07YWSxQ.jpg
Alice looks slightly uncomfortable, sitting on the blacksmith's anvil, as the fundraising campaign gathers momentum again! The composite figure presents an ingenious blend of a Valery Anzilov portrait with an appropriately slender body double, and Alice's turquoise navel jewel has been included to leave us in no doubt about her identity.

The close attention to lighting and shadow consistency, and the careful balancing of skin tones ensures that we remain largely unaware of the separate figure components which have been skilfully combined. Alice's ring and chain are emblematic of slavery, although a single shackle on her right ankle is deemed an otherwise sufficient restraint.
Nice work, Melissa! :)

Working On A Farm! (Hosted externally)

Now I’m working on a Khabadami milk farm! That’s me carrying the milk churns.

It’s healthier for you than being in a dungeon.

But when will I be free? When can I go home?

We are only on 40% and only one more weekend left after this one.

I should be home celebrating May Day!

Keep hoping. Our members have not let you down yet.
lQJpU2G.jpg

Back
Top Bottom