Alice Kiss - Crux Legend

Go to CruxDreams.com
I was hoping we would not have to rely on dental records for identification! :eek:

I am not 100 % sure that these models are the same person, therefore I could be wrong, by the way online is possible to find photos and videos of two models, one is Alice Kiss and she seems to be the Alice of Crux Dreams, the other one is Anna Taylor;
the photo video productions seem to have been produced during a period of 10 years and maybe she have been changed a little;

they look really similar: similar face, hair cut, eye color, body shape, both Russian, both should be about 30 yo now and both with a tattoo at the base of the back, central just above the bum... If they are not the same person, they are incredibly similar... or Crux Alice could be neither of them because that look is quite common in that area.

Last edited:
Thank you for these and your other pictures in this thread, Heliogabalus. You are developing an original style and I am very much looking forward to seeing more

Thank you very much for your kind words, bobinder. Lately I've been busy installing my new PC but I hope to find time to do some more work soon. There is so much I still have to learn. But I Iike playing around with the pixels. And of course, Alice is the best inspiration a man can find :)

I did a crazy test with a trial version of Dynamic AutoPainter Pro. Of course this software is in the first place designed to do manipulations of landscape photography and turn it into a 'real' impressionst paintings. But I like the way it turned out.

Attachments

• Alice test.jpg
    Alice test.jpg
    217.1 KB · Views: 138
  • Alice test_DAP_Glamour.jpg
    Alice test_DAP_Glamour.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 133
  • Alice test_DAP_Sargent.jpg
    Alice test_DAP_Sargent.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 109
  • Alice test_DAP_Watercolor.jpg
    Alice test_DAP_Watercolor.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 191
I did a crazy test with a trial version of Dynamic AutoPainter Pro. Of course this software is in the first place designed to do manipulations of landscape photography and turn it into a 'real' impressionst paintings. But I like the way it turned out.
When I saw the gothic background I just knew Alice had to be there !
Thanks for your latest contributions, Heliogabalus - your experiments are resulting in the creation of some very original work. I like the painting effects using the portraits from the 'Kiss' and 'Domain' series, and the crux scenes are very atmospheric. The last one would be a suitable addition to Jollyrei's 'Death and the Maiden' thread, if you wish to re-post it there.

I am still discovering new digital techniques in Photoshop. Trying things out and pushing the limits of the technology is probably the best way to learn our way around these programmes. Occasionally I forget how I produced a particular effect, and I struggle to rediscover it. :doh:

But it is all most enjoyable, especially working with an inspiring subject. :)

Well done with your continuing Alice interpretations - good to see you back in action again!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom