Alice Kiss - Crux Legend

Go to CruxDreams.com

Hi @cypher , many thanks for submitting your new Alice manipulation. :)

This new Alice picture is very much in the style of the earlier 'Escape' series by Cypher, which also features Alice and was reviewed in two previous posts -

Again, the theme is a Roman one and I recognise the female figure reading from the scroll, since she has made appearances in several crux manipulations, notably by @morten sigurdson . In Cypher's latest picture, she and the Centurion on the left are actually reunited with Alice, since all three characters featured jointly in an early Via Appia-themed crux manip by Julie and @melissa , subsequently modified by @Madiosi (Madi will confirm - I think I've got that right?) -

The 'Escape' series presented Alice via source images from the Crimean coastal sessions by Valery Anzilov for Femjoy, and the new picture is entirely consistent in terms of the original source, which is from 'Droplets On My Skin', photographed near Simeiz on 21 May 2007.

In the original picture, Alice has just emerged from a cooling splash in the Black Sea, her hair is wet and a fine, glistening, aquatic highlight describes the sinuous route down her right thigh from the hip to the knee. Even by 8.30 in the morning, the sun is hot enough to begin reddening the skin on her arms and shoulders. The damp skin on the back of her shoulders, buttocks and calves reflects the dazzling sunlight which casts a sharply defined shadow on the rock beneath her.

Cypher has flipped the figure for his new composition, and he has provided a new, dense shadow for the sunlit earth of the foreground. Increasing the gamma ratio has darkened the figure whilst preserving the aforementioned areas of highlighting, and the wet skin now suggests the effects of perspiration. The skin texture has been carefully reworked to reveal the red stripes from a recent whipping across the lower back, and abrasion wounds from bindings on the wrists and ankles. The fine attention to detail extends to a subtle tear track on the face and numerous dirt stains all over the body.

The main focus is on Alice whilst the subsidiary figures blend appropriately into the progressively de-focused background. The second reclining nude, also chained around the neck in the manner of the main figure, presents identical lighting effects, and provides a convincing transition between the foreground and the distant figures. The shadow of the chain on the outstretched right arm is a neat touch.

Interestingly, this second nude figure bears a remarkable resemblance to Alice - at least if we compare another portrait from the same Femjoy 'Droplets On My Skin' series. The body proportions are correct, although the aureolae are too dark to be authentic features of Alice. It may be coincidental, of course, but I would be interested to learn if this is a composite figure, using Alice's head as a subtle 'double take' in the manipulation?

Alice's pose on all fours, and her slightly breathless facial expression make an appealing subject for manipulators. This particular source image is proving to be quite popular, having appeared in the slavegirl manipulation, 'Captured' by @CamCrux (Kamerijk on DeviantArt) and 'She is Yours Now' by @Fossy . The face was also used previously in my crux manip, 'Ivdaea Capta 13', as well as in 'Nailed to the Mast' by Fossy.

Cypher speculates upon the event he is depicting. Having examined the details, a broader look at his new manip reveals that a proclamation is being announced. The Centurion's presence lends some formality to the proceedings, and the three gladiatorial types on the right await their cue to deal with the exhausted, naked girls. The ascendant eagle above Alice's head symbolises the impending triumph of Pax Romana, and all the signs indicate a visit to the circus...

:D Nice work, Cypher! :D
Terrific insight @bobinder, such excellent added value. Thank you ...

Hi, bobinder, it was a waste to just post on the Lovely Ladies thread, so I tried to manipulate the image. But I don't know what she's doing. :) Probably plays the role of a Roman slave.
That's a splendid manip. The blending of figures is great, and the expressions and positioning of the figures tells a real story. Beautiful work with the chain. Beyond all this technical stuff, it's just beautiful as well. :) :clapping:

Hi, bobinder, it was a waste to just post on the Lovely Ladies thread, so I tried to manipulate the image. But I don't know what she's doing. :) Probably plays the role of a Roman slave.

So good to see a new work from you, Cypher, always beautiful work and so well imagined and realised.

This new Alice picture is very much in the style of the earlier 'Escape' series by Cypher, which also features Alice and was reviewed in two previous posts -

Again, the theme is a Roman one and I recognise the female figure reading from the scroll, since she has made appearances in several crux manipulations, notably by @morten sigurdson . In Cypher's latest picture, she and the Centurion on the left are actually reunited with Alice, since all three characters featured jointly in an early Via Appia-themed crux manip by Julie and @melissa , subsequently modified by @Madiosi (Madi will confirm - I think I've got that right?) -

The 'Escape' series presented Alice via source images from the Crimean coastal sessions by Valery Anzilov for Femjoy, and the new picture is entirely consistent in terms of the original source, which is from 'Droplets On My Skin', photographed near Simeiz on 21 May 2007.

In the original picture, Alice has just emerged from a cooling splash in the Black Sea, her hair is wet and a fine, glistening, aquatic highlight describes the sinuous route down her right thigh from the hip to the knee. Even by 8.30 in the morning, the sun is hot enough to begin reddening the skin on her arms and shoulders. The damp skin on the back of her shoulders, buttocks and calves reflects the dazzling sunlight which casts a sharply defined shadow on the rock beneath her.

Cypher has flipped the figure for his new composition, and he has provided a new, dense shadow for the sunlit earth of the foreground. Increasing the gamma ratio has darkened the figure whilst preserving the aforementioned areas of highlighting, and the wet skin now suggests the effects of perspiration. The skin texture has been carefully reworked to reveal the red stripes from a recent whipping across the lower back, and abrasion wounds from bindings on the wrists and ankles. The fine attention to detail extends to a subtle tear track on the face and numerous dirt stains all over the body.

The main focus is on Alice whilst the subsidiary figures blend appropriately into the progressively de-focused background. The second reclining nude, also chained around the neck in the manner of the main figure, presents identical lighting effects, and provides a convincing transition between the foreground and the distant figures. The shadow of the chain on the outstretched right arm is a neat touch.

Interestingly, this second nude figure bears a remarkable resemblance to Alice - at least if we compare another portrait from the same Femjoy 'Droplets On My Skin' series. The body proportions are correct, although the aureolae are too dark to be authentic features of Alice. It may be coincidental, of course, but I would be interested to learn if this is a composite figure, using Alice's head as a subtle 'double take' in the manipulation?

Alice's pose on all fours, and her slightly breathless facial expression make an appealing subject for manipulators. This particular source image is proving to be quite popular, having appeared in the slavegirl manipulation, 'Captured' by @CamCrux (Kamerijk on DeviantArt) and 'She is Yours Now' by @Fossy . The face was also used previously in my crux manip, 'Ivdaea Capta 13', as well as in 'Nailed to the Mast' by Fossy.

Cypher speculates upon the event he is depicting. Having examined the details, a broader look at his new manip reveals that a proclamation is being announced. The Centurion's presence lends some formality to the proceedings, and the three gladiatorial types on the right await their cue to deal with the exhausted, naked girls. The ascendant eagle above Alice's head symbolises the impending triumph of Pax Romana, and all the signs indicate a visit to the circus...

Bob's usual thorough analysis, amazing. It's interesting to see how the same image can be inspirational to many different artists, and see what they do with it. Alice really is the gift who keeps on giving.

Many thanks, bobinder, your detailed commentary is always accurate and brings to me new discoveries :) I made this picture almost intuitively, but when it was completed, it seemed to be unexpectedly organized. Perhaps the diagonal composition was the deciding factor

I took a part of the Romans from this image ,458_0_1600x1071.jpg very useful for the manipulators, I think. Ciao!

I made this picture almost intuitively, but when it was completed, it seemed to be unexpectedly organized.
Hah! I'm constantly doing this, only to have Bob come in to tell me what I did right (or sometimes not so right), much of which was entirely done inadvertently or just "because it seemed to work that way". :D

I wonder if Alice ever found out that she has become an icon on this forum and that there is a thread with 900 posts and counting dedicated to worshipping her one-off performance? :D

Many thanks, bobinder, your detailed commentary is always accurate and brings to me new discoveries :) I made this picture almost intuitively, but when it was completed, it seemed to be unexpectedly organized. Perhaps the diagonal composition was the deciding factor

I took a part of the Romans from this image ,View attachment 892510 very useful for the manipulators, I think. Ciao!
Miles group01.pngMulier001.pngImperator01.png

I wonder if Alice ever found out that she has become an icon on this forum and that there is a thread with 900 posts and counting dedicated to worshipping her one-off performance? :D
Thanks for raising this question, dommmu - from time to time, we indulge in a little speculation about this. Whilst it is an attractive idea that Alice might be following our activities on Cruxforums, as far as I am aware, none of the Cruxdreams models ever sought publicity in connection with their engagements.

Like many other Russian girls in their late teens, Alice worked part-time as an erotic model during the first half of 2007. She appears in fifty published photo series and two videos, including the feature length Cruxdreams production. These were photographed rapidly in something like two dozen sessions by eight photographers, for whom Alice spent a cumulative twenty-four hours naked in front of the cameras.

It seems likely that she followed this with a short spell of fashion modelling, although the only pictures on the internet are from her brief nude modelling career, in addition to the numerous manipulations, most of which have been produced by members of this site. The source images are now thirteen years old, and I imagine she has settled down to a more conventional lifestyle, and put the past behind her.

If her curiosity ever leads her to Cruxforums or DeviantArt, I think Alice would be surprised and a little confused by the adulation and the variety of manipulations which continue to appear. She has featured in our fantasies and personified characters in stories on Cruxforums to an extent which could never have been predicted. It is fame of a kind which she never sought, but which endures within our small community. Long may she continue to inspire us! :D

Alice samples 2.jpg
alice_samples_2_by_bobnearled_de06xzf-fullview.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The trader was convinced that this lady had perfectly developed ass...."Then, how much? Tell me how much? I'll pay as much as you want"
Thank you, Cypher, for your latest contribution. Poor Alice finds herself subjected to the will of strange men in this curious scene, and the enigmatic caption only adds to the mystery!

I am still trying to decide whether it owes more to Dadaism or Surrealism. Alice is being 'carefully' thrashed to encourage her best performance in the kind of random incident which might suddenly present itself unexpectedly in a dream or a nightmare. I think we are not intended to seek any rational meaning in the event being depicted? The image appears more disturbing in nightmarish terms, due to its totally convincing realism - a product of technical brilliance by the photo manipulator!

Alice appears twice, both sources being taken from Rylsky's lesbian-themed 'Baci', featuring Alice and Freya, which contains a number of anal close-ups. And it presents an original use of these poses, which I have not seen previously in manipulations. @Fossy used another image of Alice and Freya from 'Baci' in his illustrated story, 'Alice in Perpetual Torment', and I commented at the time that the blue and red studio lighting tends to make this series less appealing to manip artists than would be the case with white or natural light.

cyp-source-asstrg-baci-141-det-1.jpgCypher alice's-ass-training-1300.jpgcyp-source-asstrg-baci-61-det59pc.jpg

Cypher has selected a full body source which is less affected by the coloured reflections than most of the series, although the portrait of Alice on the TV screen is more typical of the red and blue lighting effects. The overall lighting is provided by a large number of spotlights, casting a warm glow, and remarkably, no colour adjustments have been required for blending Alice's body into the scene. Perhaps her unusual, all-fours pose and 'stern aspect' provided Cypher with the inspiration for creating the picture?

Figure scale and character interaction are all carefully observed and arranged - including the 'disembodied' hands gesticulating in the lower left corner. We are witnessing the incident over this man's shoulder, as if we are seated at the circular table in the foreground. The blending is so convincing that, apart from Alice, we cannot be certain which figures have been inserted, or which if any, were originally present. The use of scale and perspective ensures that we feel included. Question: 'Why am I seeing this?' Answer: 'Because I am sitting in this room with these people!'

Alice continues to be effective as a vehicle for manip artists to articulate their fantasies. Whatever concepts may emerge from the imagination, she seems capable of providing a suitable pose or expression, which can be exploited or modified as appropriate for the occasion. This time, Cypher is pushing into the depths of the subconscious. This is an area he has explored previously in artistic terms, as a number of his preceding Alice manips in this thread suggest. On this occasion, the image he has produced involves us, the viewer, the dreamer, the person experiencing the nightmare. And are we finding more questions than answers...?

Thank you, Cypher, for your latest contribution. Poor Alice finds herself subjected to the will of strange men in this curious scene, and the enigmatic caption only adds to the mystery!

I am still trying to decide whether it owes more to Dadaism or Surrealism. Alice is being 'carefully' thrashed to encourage her best performance in the kind of random incident which might suddenly present itself unexpectedly in a dream or a nightmare. I think we are not intended to seek any rational meaning in the event being depicted? The image appears more disturbing in nightmarish terms, due to its totally convincing realism - a product of technical brilliance by the photo manipulator!

Alice appears twice, both sources being taken from Rylsky's lesbian-themed 'Baci', featuring Alice and Freya, which contains a number of anal close-ups. And it presents an original use of these poses, which I have not seen previously in manipulations. @Fossy used another image of Alice and Freya from 'Baci' in his illustrated story, 'Alice in Perpetual Torment', and I commented at the time that the blue and red studio lighting tends to make this series less appealing to manip artists than would be the case with white or natural light.

Cypher has selected a full body source which is less affected by the coloured reflections than most of the series, although the portrait of Alice on the TV screen is more typical of the red and blue lighting effects. The overall lighting is provided by a large number of spotlights, casting a warm glow, and remarkably, no colour adjustments have been required for blending Alice's body into the scene. Perhaps her unusual, all-fours pose and 'stern aspect' provided Cypher with the inspiration for creating the picture?

Figure scale and character interaction are all carefully observed and arranged - including the 'disembodied' hands gesticulating in the lower left corner. We are witnessing the incident over this man's shoulder, as if we are seated at the circular table in the foreground. The blending is so convincing that, apart from Alice, we cannot be certain which figures have been inserted, or which if any, were originally present. The use of scale and perspective ensures that we feel included. Question: 'Why am I seeing this?' Answer: 'Because I am sitting in this room with these people!'

Alice continues to be effective as a vehicle for manip artists to articulate their fantasies. Whatever concepts may emerge from the imagination, she seems capable of providing a suitable pose or expression, which can be exploited or modified as appropriate for the occasion. This time, Cypher is pushing into the depths of the subconscious. This is an area he has explored previously in artistic terms, as a number of his preceding Alice manips in this thread suggest. On this occasion, the image he has produced involves us, the viewer, the dreamer, the person experiencing the nightmare. And are we finding more questions than answers...?
your thoughtful commentaries always make me see things I missed first time around, thanks Bob, and good job @cypher

Superb analysis bb, as always.

Thank you, bobinder.
Your wonderful commentary reveals to me the intent and meaning hidden in my picture. I like paintings which gives a sense of presence. In other words, I want to create a strange atmosphere that makes the audience feel like they are really in it, you may say it nightmare or dream. Another important thing is that the crossing of the people's eyes creates kind of drama and emotional conversation. I wanted to create a scene in which only Alice was silently enduring in people's devious expectation. :) ciao,

My attempt at 'The Anal Exploitation' of our provocative muse. I thought about adding lash marks to her body but concluded that the most effective display of Alice's charms would be to leave them alone for the purpose of this manipulation. I present "An Angel crawling to Hell ..." - Hope you enjoy @Baron Von Sade et al ...

Attachments

• An Angel crawling to Hell ....jpeg
    An Angel crawling to Hell ....jpeg
    313.1 KB · Views: 271
Thanks for raising this question, dommmu - from time to time, we indulge in a little speculation about this. Whilst it is an attractive idea that Alice might be following our activities on Cruxforums, as far as I am aware, none of the Cruxdreams models ever sought publicity in connection with their engagements.

Like many other Russian girls in their late teens, Alice worked part-time as an erotic model during the first half of 2007. She appears in fifty published photo series and two videos, including the feature length Cruxdreams production. These were photographed rapidly in something like two dozen sessions by eight photographers, for whom Alice spent a cumulative twenty-four hours naked in front of the cameras.

It seems likely that she followed this with a short spell of fashion modelling, although the only pictures on the internet are from her brief nude modelling career, in addition to the numerous manipulations, most of which have been produced by members of this site. The source images are now thirteen years old, and I imagine she has settled down to a more conventional lifestyle, and put the past behind her.

If her curiosity ever leads her to Cruxforums or DeviantArt, I think Alice would be surprised and a little confused by the adulation and the variety of manipulations which continue to appear. She has featured in our fantasies and personified characters in stories on Cruxforums to an extent which could never have been predicted. It is fame of a kind which she never sought, but which endures within our small community. Long may she continue to inspire us! :D

alice_samples_2_by_bobnearled_de06xzf-fullview.jpg

(Image hosted on DeviantArt Sta.sh - https://sta.sh/0ezcobq0pha )​
And if she does appear on this site, I hope the she understands that the work is an acknowledgement of her beauty and a fondness for her personality which shines through the camera lens.

My attempt at 'The Anal Exploitation' of our provocative muse. I thought about adding lash marks to her body but concluded that the most effective display of Alice's charms would be to leave them alone for the purpose of this manipulation. I present "An Angel crawling to Hell ..." - Hope you enjoy @Baron Von Sade et al ...
Thanks, Fossy - you have responded swiftly to the challenge set by Baron Von Sade, and I believe that yet again you have adapted a source which I have not seen previously used in a manipulation! Rylsky's 'Angel of Love' for Erotic Beauty was an Aqua Studio wet shoot in which Alice went splashing around in an inch of water, wearing a pair of angel wings. These were apparently made from white ostrich feathers, and remained tied to her shoulders throughout the session.

Alice glances back as she crawls on all-fours into the 'Hell' of a torture chamber. Her shoulder tattoo is visible in the original photograph, but Fossy has adjusted the gamma ratio to suit the gloomy lighting of the dungeon scene. The prominent sole of her right foot appears incongruously clean - as a direct result of flooding the studio floor for the photo session.

The background is a 3D scene, entitled 'Torture Chamber', created by BooBop, and published on DeviantArt. The chamber contains a vertical rack, cages, chains and a couple of vicious-looking flails. The smaller one is concealed by Alice, but the larger one is visible on the left. The headsman with his double-axe is not part of the original scene, and has been inserted by Fossy. He waits patiently for Alice, his face partly obscured by a chain.

The perspective inconsistencies between the main source images have been resolved by removing the lower parts of both the interior scene and Alice's fingers and toes. The resulting manipulation presents a sinister atmosphere, which would be consistent with many of the scenes from Fossy's earlier story, 'Alice in Perpetual Torment'.

Fossy background torture_chamber_by_boobop_d1ux860.jpgFossy An Angel crawling to Hell.jpegFossy source EB-Rylsky-angel-of-love-60-50pc.jpg

Back
Top Bottom