Alice Kiss - Crux Legend

Go to CruxDreams.com
Alice Kiss - SFW Calendar 2022

With the new year fast approaching, Alice has become the subject of a calendar, illustrated throughout by 'safe for work' manipulations. In contrast to the themes usually associated with a popular crux star, the pictures have been selected from a number of stories in which Alice avoids the cross and generally keeps her clothes on. She appears in a variety of costumes, predominantly reflecting the ancient Roman period as well as the modern era. Consequently this attractive publication is equally suitable for the home or workplace, and is certain to appeal to all of her fans. Melissa has kindly placed it in the archive, and it can be downloaded from that location. I hope viewers will enjoy it. :)

Cover SFW 2022 Cambria 1.jpg

With the new year fast approaching, Alice has become the subject of a calendar, illustrated throughout by 'safe for work' manipulations. In contrast to the themes usually associated with a popular crux star, the pictures have been selected from a number of stories in which Alice avoids the cross and generally keeps her clothes on. She appears in a variety of costumes, predominantly reflecting the ancient Roman period as well as the modern era. Consequently this attractive publication is equally suitable for the home or workplace, and is certain to appeal to all of her fans. Melissa has kindly placed it in the archive, and it can be downloaded from that location. I hope viewers will enjoy it. :)

Thank you bb for this. Alice is 'our girl' and such an inspiration. It is great to see that she is still as 'active' as ever in this wonderful calendar.

Just dowmloaded it , well done Bob

Thank you bb for this. Alice is 'our girl' and such an inspiration. It is great to see that she is still as 'active' as ever in this wonderful calendar.
Thanks for the five-star review, Fossy - this is particularly appreciated from the leading producer of 2022 calendars! :)

Just dowmloaded it , well done Bob
Thank you, Kathy - I'm glad you like it. :)

I dunno what “SFW” means but I do not like the sound of it! :demon7:
Aha! It's just a trigger warning to avoid confusion - although it seems to have caused some confusion... :confused: :D

Back
Top Bottom