Go to CruxDreams.com

tygavin

Magistrate
I wrote this story last weekend. It has seven parts. I thought I would post one every other day while I commiserate with Jace and Liz. This is set in modern times in an alternate world where a new Roman Empire is at war with the rest of Europe. It is the story of General Alina, a warrior woman who refuses to break no matter what is thrown at her. If it has a good response maybe I can post everyday instead of every other day, but Jace and Liz have dates with the roasting pit and the cross coming up soon.

General Alina Banks reached over and pressed her cell phone on her nightstand, turning off the alarm. She had woken a few moments before the alarm as always and enjoyed a few moments with her lover and assistant Celia in her arms, her head resting on Alina’s chest.

“Five more minutes.” Celia mumbled.

“The enemy won’t give us five more minutes.” Alina reminded her. “We have a strategy meeting this morning at nine A.M. That gives us thirty in the gym, ten in the shower and ten for breakfast.”

“Sometimes I hate being in love with someone so disciplined.”

“I am commander of the United Countries assault front. I am standing in the way of the New Roman Empire expanding further into Europe. You expect me to be any less than disciplined?”

“I expect you take five minutes to pleasure your lover every morning before you kill Roman scum.” Celia mumbled.

She rolled out of bed with a groan and Alina lay quietly for a moment, taking her in. Alina always felt this was when she looked her most beautiful. Her dark chestnut brown hair was wild, her petite figure stretched her arms over her head and took a hug yawn, her ass cheeks always clinched together in a way she found adorable.

Soon she would be in a uniform that appeared to swallow her up, drab green with a dress shirt, jacket and large skirt. Her hair would be in a bun and the sweet smile she reserved for her General would be gone. They would both be all business.

Aline rolled out of bed and walked up behind her as she was putting her hair in a bun. She kissed the back of her neck, sending shivers down Celia’s spine. “I love you.” Alina told her lover.

It was a poorly kept and well-known secret that the two were lovers. Maybe officers and enlisted were lovers. They were here on the edge of the New Roman Empire, protecting the world against incursions.

Alina was the leader and the tactical genius behind their many losses. Even in her earliest days as a cadet, she was seen as a tactical protégé, her skills out of this world. She won every simulated war game. She had beaten grandmasters in chess and her knowledge of her forces and weapons at her disposal was uncanny.

At only thirty-five, she had been fast tracked to General and all suspected she would be the superior general in charge of all United Countries forces before she was forty. She was a warrior, and the biggest threat to New Rome. She was also the face of the army.

Unlike her dour predecessors, Alina was beautiful and owned it. She did not dress to arouse desires. It was just a fact that she made even a military uniform look good.

The two entered the gym, and everyone stopped what they were doing.

“At ease soldiers. Get stronger. The Romans are.”

The soldiers began working out again and Alina walked up to the stretching station.

While Celia tried to retain her professionalism outside of the bedroom, moments like this were difficult. Alina was a goddess in her mind and the minds of others. Her golden hair hung in a ponytail to just past her well-formed shoulders. She had competed and won military triathlons many times. At 5’10, her legs were long but sturdy. The legs of a sprinter. Her core was the heart of her strength. Her shoulders and back, like the rest of her, were cut and looked as if they had been sculpted out of marble. Despite this, her neck was not thick, and no one would mistake her for a man.

Her ass was amazing, and Celia practically salivated when she did squats and lunges. Her breasts were the perfect size, slightly larger than she could place in her hand. Her hypnotic, bright blue eyes were cold and calculating during duty hours but as soon as they were behind closed doors, they became warm and her lips that appeared a thin line in deep thought, softened. She was complicated, beautiful, a genius and sensual and had a surprising sense humor. Celia was proud to be the one who got to share every intimacy with her.

After the workout they returned to their room, dressed for the day and headed to the mess hall for breakfast.

They never made it that far. A sergeant caught them from behind calling her name.

“General, there is an emergency that requires you in the situation room immediately. Black code seven.”

Alina asked no questions and took off at a sprint, reaching the briefing room, long before Celia and the sergeant. On the video screen was General Daniels, high commander of the United Countries military.

Alina gave a salute and was told to stand at ease.

“An unfortunate situation has occurred during the night. The school the prince and princess of Scotland attend were hit by a New Roman, black ops team.”

Alina clenched her fists. Of course, those Roman bastards would go after children. They were eighteen and seniors in their last year before going over the pond for college.

“Are they safe?”

“Unfortunately, they have been taken. The casualties were high, but the plan was long in the making and the leader of the forces in Edinburgh did not believe the school was as major a target as the palace. The prince and princess have been captured and taken into New Roman territory. We suspect they are in Rome now. Spy satellites showed a prison convoy arriving an hour ago and what looked like two teenagers exiting the vehicle and entering high command.”

“And we can’t get into Rome city because of the Air Defense turrets that litter the countryside.”

While Rome did not have the numbers of the entire United Countries front, they did have technical firepower. The city of Rome where the power lied, including the emperor, was practically impenetrable, thanks to a defense network that used, anti-missile, turrets, satellites and drones to protect the city from ground, air and sea attack, meaning a submarine could park on an Italian beach and a cruise missile would be shot down long before it trekked the one hundred and seventy two miles needed to reach the palace. The center of Rome where the royal children were being kept was impossible to breach. Should they try, the Romans would kill the children easily. While the Scottish royalty was not important in the grand scheme of the war, they were teenagers barely starting out in life.

“They could have assassinated them on the spot. Why take them to Rome?” Alina asked.

General Daniels sighed. “They don’t want the children. They want an exchange. They will return the children in the neutral zone in exchange for…you.”

“No!” Celia snapped.

“Calm down soldier!” Alina told her lover and assistant.

“The Scottish Queen wants it done. However, it isn’t her decision. She certainly won’t become an ally of a country who killed her children so we have no motivation to make her happy. There has been much debate this morning and it was decided that the decision should be yours.”

“Mine sir?”

“We need you in the field. But they are children. You know what Rome does to prisoners.” He said sadly. “It would no doubt be your fate as well.”

Alina closed her eyes, imagining two teenagers pinned to a cross, broadcast to the world. Then she imagined the same of herself.

“Do you have the ability to contact the so-called Emperor, with an answer, Sir?”

“We do.”

Alina looked around the room then met the eyes of her love.

“I need the room.”

Celia opened her mouth but a look from Alina closed it and she walked out with the other soldiers who had been working their stations.

“Could you contact him, get him on screen, sir?”

Minutes went by and Alina stood strong, her posture rigid, showing no signs of nerves. Then the Roman Emperor Nero was on the screen next to General Daniels.

“Nero. Are you still calling yourself that or has your country decided to become original?”

The man smirked. “Let us get to the point. Are we doing the exchange or not?”

“This is how you fight a war? Stealing children? This is Roman honor?” Alina asked.

Nero sneered. “My duty is to spread the Roman Empire as it once was, by any means necessary. You are a hindrance to this plan.”

Alina smirked. “And I suppose if I exchange myself for the kidnapped children, I shall receive the same treatment as we provide to your soldiers who are captured?”

“A shot in the back of the head? You know better. You will be crucified, broadcast to the world. You will be shamed, and the world will see that their hero is nothing compared to the might of Rome.”

“And if I refuse, the world will see you are cowards who kidnap and crucify children.” Aline pointed out.

The man scoffed. “Despite your distaste for our barbaric ways, you civilized people watch our broadcasts. Millions, nearly a billion around the world watch our enemies die slowly on the cross. One might believe you like it. It can be rather erotic in a brutal way. But no, despite them being eighteen and eligible by our law, we will not crucify them publicly. We will not even admit to the world we have them.

“Instead, they will be whipped, raped and crucified in private for mine and the Senates entertainment. So, who will it be, you, or them?”

Alina sighed inside, knowing she never really had a choice. It never crossed her mind to let the Romans kill them. She knew what that entailed. She would be put through hell. She would be tortured, raped, whipped and nailed to wood, humiliated in front of the world.

She would also most likely be kept prisoner inside the palace. That alone was worth the pain and embarrassment.

“We meet in the neutral zone in Switzerland. You will be there with the Royal children” Alina told him. “I will walk out as the twins walk towards our side and we meet in the middle. Any funny tricks and we all die.”

“You expect me to be there?”

“C’mon Nero. Show a little courage for once in your pathetic political life.” Alina challenged.

“Five hours.” He told her and the transmission ended.

“General, I only have a couple hours to prepare and say goodbye to those closest to me. I will be in a transport and be at the neutral zone gates in five hours.”

General Daniels sighed. “You know what they will do to you.”

Alina nodded. “No doubt. When choosing between my pride versus the lives of innocent it was never a question. They can do as they wish, and the world can watch. They will never take my honor from me. I ask that you change all defense codes I know, and change troop movements and plans. I have no plans to break but anything is possible, and I have no idea what drugs they may have. It is best I know nothing of value.”

“I understand, General Banks. God be with you.”

“For once, I hope God turns a blind eye to this. It will be difficult enough, knowing the world will be watching. Take care, General. My soldiers will take care of the handoff.”

Alina watched the screen go black and closed her eyes. She felt her stomach turned and rushed the nearest trash can, vomiting her breakfast from that morning.

Once she wiped her mouth, she stood straight and walked out, planning to have a difficult goodbye with the love of her life.

General Alina Banks reached over and pressed her cell phone on her nightstand, turning off the alarm. She had woken a few moments before the alarm as always and enjoyed a few moments with her lover and assistant Celia in her arms, her head resting on Alina’s chest.

“The enemy won’t give us five more minutes.” Alina reminded her. “We have a strategy meeting this morning at nine A.M. That gives us thirty in the gym, ten in the shower and ten for breakfast.”

“I am commander of the United Countries assault front. I am standing in the way of the New Roman Empire expanding further into Europe. You expect me to be any less than disciplined?”

“I expect you take five minutes to pleasure your lover every morning before you kill Roman scum.” Celia mumbled.

She rolled out of bed with a groan and Alina lay quietly for a moment, taking her in. Alina always felt this was when she looked her most beautiful. Her dark chestnut brown hair was wild, her petite figure stretched her arms over her head and took a hug yawn, her ass cheeks always clinched together in a way she found adorable.

Soon she would be in a uniform that appeared to swallow her up, drab green with a dress shirt, jacket and large skirt. Her hair would be in a bun and the sweet smile she reserved for her General would be gone. They would both be all business.

Aline rolled out of bed and walked up behind her as she was putting her hair in a bun. She kissed the back of her neck, sending shivers down Celia’s spine. “I love you.” Alina told her lover.

It was a poorly kept and well-known secret that the two were lovers. Maybe officers and enlisted were lovers. They were here on the edge of the New Roman Empire, protecting the world against incursions.

Alina was the leader and the tactical genius behind their many losses. Even in her earliest days as a cadet, she was seen as a tactical protégé, her skills out of this world. She won every simulated war game. She had beaten grandmasters in chess and her knowledge of her forces and weapons at her disposal was uncanny.

At only thirty-five, she had been fast tracked to General and all suspected she would be the superior general in charge of all United Countries forces before she was forty. She was a warrior, and the biggest threat to New Rome. She was also the face of the army.

Unlike her dour predecessors, Alina was beautiful and owned it. She did not dress to arouse desires. It was just a fact that she made even a military uniform look good.

The soldiers began working out again and Alina walked up to the stretching station.

While Celia tried to retain her professionalism outside of the bedroom, moments like this were difficult. Alina was a goddess in her mind and the minds of others. Her golden hair hung in a ponytail to just past her well-formed shoulders. She had competed and won military triathlons many times. At 5’10, her legs were long but sturdy. The legs of a sprinter. Her core was the heart of her strength. Her shoulders and back, like the rest of her, were cut and looked as if they had been sculpted out of marble. Despite this, her neck was not thick, and no one would mistake her for a man.

Her ass was amazing, and Celia practically salivated when she did squats and lunges. Her breasts were the perfect size, slightly larger than she could place in her hand. Her hypnotic, bright blue eyes were cold and calculating during duty hours but as soon as they were behind closed doors, they became warm and her lips that appeared a thin line in deep thought, softened. She was complicated, beautiful, a genius and sensual and had a surprising sense humor. Celia was proud to be the one who got to share every intimacy with her.

After the workout they returned to their room, dressed for the day and headed to the mess hall for breakfast.

They never made it that far. A sergeant caught them from behind calling her name.

“General, there is an emergency that requires you in the situation room immediately. Black code seven.”

Alina asked no questions and took off at a sprint, reaching the briefing room, long before Celia and the sergeant. On the video screen was General Daniels, high commander of the United Countries military.

“An unfortunate situation has occurred during the night. The school the prince and princess of Scotland attend were hit by a New Roman, black ops team.”

Alina clenched her fists. Of course, those Roman bastards would go after children. They were eighteen and seniors in their last year before going over the pond for college.

“Are they safe?”

“Unfortunately, they have been taken. The casualties were high, but the plan was long in the making and the leader of the forces in Edinburgh did not believe the school was as major a target as the palace. The prince and princess have been captured and taken into New Roman territory. We suspect they are in Rome now. Spy satellites showed a prison convoy arriving an hour ago and what looked like two teenagers exiting the vehicle and entering high command.”

“And we can’t get into Rome city because of the Air Defense turrets that litter the countryside.”

While Rome did not have the numbers of the entire United Countries front, they did have technical firepower. The city of Rome where the power lied, including the emperor, was practically impenetrable, thanks to a defense network that used, anti-missile, turrets, satellites and drones to protect the city from ground, air and sea attack, meaning a submarine could park on an Italian beach and a cruise missile would be shot down long before it trekked the one hundred and seventy two miles needed to reach the palace. The center of Rome where the royal children were being kept was impossible to breach. Should they try, the Romans would kill the children easily. While the Scottish royalty was not important in the grand scheme of the war, they were teenagers barely starting out in life.

“They could have assassinated them on the spot. Why take them to Rome?” Alina asked.

General Daniels sighed. “They don’t want the children. They want an exchange. They will return the children in the neutral zone in exchange for…you.”

“No!” Celia snapped.

“The Scottish Queen wants it done. However, it isn’t her decision. She certainly won’t become an ally of a country who killed her children so we have no motivation to make her happy. There has been much debate this morning and it was decided that the decision should be yours.”

“Mine sir?”

“We need you in the field. But they are children. You know what Rome does to prisoners.” He said sadly. “It would no doubt be your fate as well.”

Alina closed her eyes, imagining two teenagers pinned to a cross, broadcast to the world. Then she imagined the same of herself.

“Do you have the ability to contact the so-called Emperor, with an answer, Sir?”

“We do.”

“I need the room.”

Celia opened her mouth but a look from Alina closed it and she walked out with the other soldiers who had been working their stations.

Minutes went by and Alina stood strong, her posture rigid, showing no signs of nerves. Then the Roman Emperor Nero was on the screen next to General Daniels.

“Nero. Are you still calling yourself that or has your country decided to become original?”

“This is how you fight a war? Stealing children? This is Roman honor?” Alina asked.

Nero sneered. “My duty is to spread the Roman Empire as it once was, by any means necessary. You are a hindrance to this plan.”

Alina smirked. “And I suppose if I exchange myself for the kidnapped children, I shall receive the same treatment as we provide to your soldiers who are captured?”

“A shot in the back of the head? You know better. You will be crucified, broadcast to the world. You will be shamed, and the world will see that their hero is nothing compared to the might of Rome.”

“And if I refuse, the world will see you are cowards who kidnap and crucify children.” Aline pointed out.

The man scoffed. “Despite your distaste for our barbaric ways, you civilized people watch our broadcasts. Millions, nearly a billion around the world watch our enemies die slowly on the cross. One might believe you like it. It can be rather erotic in a brutal way. But no, despite them being eighteen and eligible by our law, we will not crucify them publicly. We will not even admit to the world we have them.

“Instead, they will be whipped, raped and crucified in private for mine and the Senates entertainment. So, who will it be, you, or them?”

Alina sighed inside, knowing she never really had a choice. It never crossed her mind to let the Romans kill them. She knew what that entailed. She would be put through hell. She would be tortured, raped, whipped and nailed to wood, humiliated in front of the world.

She would also most likely be kept prisoner inside the palace. That alone was worth the pain and embarrassment.

“We meet in the neutral zone in Switzerland. You will be there with the Royal children” Alina told him. “I will walk out as the twins walk towards our side and we meet in the middle. Any funny tricks and we all die.”

“C’mon Nero. Show a little courage for once in your pathetic political life.” Alina challenged.

“General, I only have a couple hours to prepare and say goodbye to those closest to me. I will be in a transport and be at the neutral zone gates in five hours.”

Alina nodded. “No doubt. When choosing between my pride versus the lives of innocent it was never a question. They can do as they wish, and the world can watch. They will never take my honor from me. I ask that you change all defense codes I know, and change troop movements and plans. I have no plans to break but anything is possible, and I have no idea what drugs they may have. It is best I know nothing of value.”

“For once, I hope God turns a blind eye to this. It will be difficult enough, knowing the world will be watching. Take care, General. My soldiers will take care of the handoff.”

Alina watched the screen go black and closed her eyes. She felt her stomach turned and rushed the nearest trash can, vomiting her breakfast from that morning.

Once she wiped her mouth, she stood straight and walked out, planning to have a difficult goodbye with the love of her life.
A story as I like them. Willing to sacrifice herself to save innocent lives. maybe also a masochistic tendency, I hope she will cum in extreme suffering.

“Are they safe?”

“No!” Celia snapped.

“Mine sir?”

“We do.”

“I need the room.”

Whipped, raped, and crucified? Sounds like a nice Roman Holiday (1953)

They really should consider package deals!

Another bristling paced erotic story from the most prolific author in the site! I look forward to the continuation with salivating pleasure!

“You can’t just surrender to them! Screw those elitist brats! You are more important to the war effort! That’s why they want you. Don’t give them what they want!” Celia yelled.

Alina had asked to speak to her in their quarters and decorum went out the window as soon as the door was closed.

“You know that is not who I am. This war will be won without me. Our neutral friends overseas will hear of this. They will not stand idly by. Once they find out that Rome has been reduced to threatening teenagers, they will become involved. In his arrogance and ignorance, Nero has given us a Pearl Harbor. Instead of ships being attacked and thousands of soldiers being killed, I will.”

“They are going to strip you, torture you, probably rape you! Of course, they are going to rape you! We have watched crucifixions. They are brutal. They are painful, they break a person before they die. No dignity, no honor. That can’t happen to you!”

Alina stroked Celia’s cheek. “It will. You are wrong. They can take away my dignity but not my honor. My death could be the catalyst that makes the rest of the world stand up and take notice.”

Celia shook her head, tears streaming.

Alina touched her cheek gently. “I know what will happen. I wish it wouldn’t, but it must. I believe that in the next life we will be together. We will see each other again. Until that time love again and do me a favor.”

“Anything.”

“Don’t watch. You are going to want to. You will want to see what I am going through, and it is going to anger you and hurt you. Find someplace there is no television, go camping, go to our cabin in France and stay away from any broadcast. I don’t want your last memory of me to be on a cross.”

Celia nodded. “I promise, I won’t watch. I could come with you. I could…”

“No!” Alina snapped. “You will live. This is my burden. I’m not scared. I have an hour and a half. Let me give you a last memory of me.”

Three hours later, after passionate sex, tearful goodbyes and a long trip, Alina arrived with her contingent at the neutral zone. There was a giant gate and once it opened, there was another giant gate thirty feet away, that led into Italy.

Alina had not dressed in her uniform, preferring to wear a green jumpsuit, standard issue for their prisoners. She saw no reason to take army issued clothes and have them ruined. She had sandals on her feet. She wore a standard white sports bra and normal white boy shorts underneath.

The gate opened and her soldiers stayed on their wall, rifles at the ready. Italian soldiers climbed their gate and the two sides held rifles on each other.

The Italian gates opened, and two very scared eighteen-year-old siblings walked out, Nero behind them. Alina met him in the middle. The teenager hurried into Switzerland without a glance at Alina, while Alina maintained eye contact with Nero. The man was shorter than expected. He was perhaps five eight, shorter than her and of slim build. The television broadcasts of his speech and presence at executions made him appear larger.

“Undress.” He ordered her.

Alina nodded towards the gate. “Could we reach Italian soil first?”

“Undress.”

Alina sighed and pulled the zipper down on her jumpsuit. She slipped out of her sandals and stepped out of the green suit. Seeing Nero was not satisfied, she pulled off her bra and then stepped out of her bottoms.

She wanted to smirk at the bulge that grew in his pants but didn’t. It was as sickening as it was funny.

“Turn around.”

Alina did ask asked and let him pull her arms behind her back where her wrists were bound with standard issue hand cuffs.

He put an arm around her waist and pushed her towards the gate. She walked steadily, not showing any fear, despite knowing that she was for all intents and purposes dead now. Her death would be prolonged, and it would be messy. They would torture her, humiliate her, but she would refuse to break.

It felt strange to be walking around outside in the nude. The temperature was cool, and the breeze touched her in ways she would have enjoyed if she were not in this situation. She couldn’t help the humiliation as it had already started, the eyes of hundreds of Roman soldiers on her body.

She was helped into the back of a van with no windows. Inside there were benches on both sides and she sat on the cold metal seat, hunched over, in a futile attempt to protect her modesty.

Nero sat across from her. The man’s eyes roamed up and down her body and she wondered how long it would be before he ordered her to sit up and spread her legs.

It took thirty minutes.

“Sit up and spread your legs.”

Alina shook her head and did as told, spreading her legs wide.

“Want to get a good look at my pussy?” she asked.

Nero smirked. “I’ve wanted you for a long time. The most beautiful Amazon I have ever seen. They would have written songs about you in ancient times.”

“And now you are going to nail me on wood and what? The last attractive female soldier you captured you stuck a stake with a large black dildo on the end and fucked her over and over while she hung. Do you plan to do the same to me?”

“You will be fucked so many times before you reach the cross the biggest cock won’t phase you, my Alina.” He told her.

Alina shook her head. “It’s a shame you won’t get to see your life’s fantasy become reality.”

“Won’t I?”

“You fucked up.” Alina told him. “Four soldiers back here with guns but they don’t matter. You won’t let them shoot me. Any gunshot, even to my legs would shorten my time on the cross. You can’t have that.”

Nero smirked. “No matter how superbly built you are, I believe the five of us can handle one naked woman in handcuffs.”

Alina smirked and brought her hands around to her front.

“What handcuffs?”

The caravan stopped hours later at the palace inside the walls. When the guards opened the back, they saw a naked Alina resting on the bench. The four guards and Nero lay on the floor of the cab. Their eyes were open and had been in obvious distress when they died. Their heads were all twisted brutally, their necks snapped.

Alina sat up and rubbed her eyes. “I’m sorry, I must have fallen asleep. Sorry about the mess. Looks like you boys are going to need a new emperor.”

The back of the van was rushed with guards, crawling over the dead bodies and grabbing onto her. She didn’t resist and they pulled her out easily and threw her on the ground. Multiple soldiers lay down on her. Everyone was panicking in the yard, and she felt a pinch on the back of her neck. She couldn’t stop smiling as darkness took her over.

Alina woke in a dark cell, lit only by a torch at the far wall. The place was dank, smelt of old hay and was cold. Her arms were above her head and attacked by chains to a stone wall and judging by the burning in her wrists and shoulders, she had been hanging by them. She looked over the new cuffs and saw these were actually wide bracelets that fit her well with tiny locks keeping them closed. The chains were thick and heavy.

She had a metal collar on that fit her well, snug but not so much that it cut off her breathing. She could only feel it, not see it well.

She picked her legs up from where they had been hanging but was disturbed that her toes couldn’t quite reach the floor. She supposed hanging by her arms was better than hanging by her ankles and seeing the world upside down. She never could think clearly upside down.

As she became more alert, she realized that it was colder than suspected. Her body was trembling, her nipples were so hard she could cut glass with them, and her breathing was quick.

The cell door opened, and a large shirtless man walked inside.

“I suppose it was too much to hope for a hot woman dungeon master?” she asked, her voice cracking. Whatever drug they had given her had knocked her for a loop and she wondered how long she had been out.

The man took a key and unlocked her wrists from the chains holding her to the wall. She was disturbed when the first arm was unlocked it fell, instead of having any mobility. When the second one came undone, her toes hit the ground and she managed to turn her head at the last second before her nose cracked the floor when her immobile body struck it.

She felt ankle cuffs being placed on and then her legs were lifted. The man was dragging her by the chain connecting her ankles out of the cell. She did her best to move but her limbs remained heavy. The dirt on the floor ground into her and her ass was being rubbed raw by the grit, only strands of hay saved her from being flayed.

She was finally lifted in the man’s arms and placed on a bench. He legs were uncuffed and then rechained to the ends of the bench, spreading her wide. Her arms were placed in the same position, and she found herself spread eagle on a hard bench or table.

This was the most helpless position she had been in since she had given herself up. She was chained tight and open for anyone to grope her or rape her.

The room was better lit, with multiple torches and the shirtless man stood above her, his arms crossed and an excited smile on his face.

“You should know I’m gay, big guy. If you are going to fuck me, you are going to have to work to impress me. I’ll be critiquing you the entire time.”

New footsteps entered the room, and a familiar face was looking down on her. She gasped as he stuck two fingers in her pussy without warning.

“Constantine.” Alina greeted him.

“Even spread eagle, naked, about to be raped, you have no fear. At least not yet. That will change. I want to thank you. Because of you I’m now Emperor.”

Alina huffed. “Of course. Nero took our best asset off the board. I had to take Rome’s. Now instead of being a field general, you will be dealing with fat politicians. You aren’t much of a politician. How long can you keep this country together?”

Constantine shoved his fingers deeper into her and she hissed. “That’s the best you got?” Alina growled.

He shook his head. “My sweet Alina, the angel of death, we haven’t started. Brand her. In her mid-section, just below her tits. I want it to show when she is hanging but I don’t want her tits ruined. At least not yet.”

Alina clenched her teeth and took short, deep breaths. She prepared herself as much as possible but was unable to contain a scream when the four-inch-tall cross was branded permanently to her skin, marking her as condemned.

Alina worked to regain her calm. The pain was searing, tears were streaming down her face, but she bit her lip and glared at the man.

Then she screamed when a bucket of water was poured over the brand mark.

“There, that should help with the pain.” Constantine told her.

She hated this man. He was only in his forties but had solid white hair and had since his twenties. He had a large scar from his forehead, down his right eye ending at his chin cleft. He was well built and like Alina, preferred to lead his soldiers from the front when possible. Whereas Alina preferred to go for quick kills, Constantine was a bit more sadistic, preferring to gut enemies with his knife.

“You were stupid to trade yourself for those brats. We were meant to fight on the battlefield. Since you have made such a mistake, I will make it my mission to break you, to have you begging for death, to humiliate you, take away your dignity.”

“Yes, I have no doubt you will drug me and have me humping a dildo on the cross. Save the speech Constantine. Do what you are going to do. I did what I had to do. I got in striking distance of your precious Nero and took you off the field. I’m done. You can torture me forever, but you can only kill me once. Make it count.”

Alina lay still, wondering if this were some kind of rack and keeping her mind off the searing flesh that marked her as property of Rome.

Then she felt something else beside the pain. She felt a tingling between her legs, an itch then a warmth and she desperately wanted to touch herself.

Constantine smirked. “You may be a terminator on the battlefield, but you are still just a woman. My fingers weren’t exactly clean when I put them in you. It’s a nice little gel, makes you crazy with want despite pain. Frustrating when you can’t touch yourself. Most of your women end up crying, begging to be fucked. I wonder how long you will last.”

Alina began squirming, twisting her hips side to side but unable to lift herself due to how tight her arms and legs were held.

“Roman honor.” She whispered.

“European slut. Don’t act like you didn’t want this. It wasn’t just to kill Nero and it wasn’t to save those kids. You wanted to be in the enemy’s hands. You wanted the pain and now you will get it.”

“Believe what you will, Constantine. How long will I be tortured before you crucify me? By torture I mean how long will I have to listen to your shit?”

The man smirked. “Five days.”

Alina smiled. “You think it is smart to keep me alive for five days?”

“At the end of four days you will be begging to be nailed. I must have my coronation due to the death of Nero from natural causes. Then I will announce you have been captured and sentenced to death as a prisoner of war.”

He grabbed her right breast and squeezed. “I always thought your nipples would be brown. The pink color is a surprise, though it goes with your blonde hair I suppose.

“Alister, there are several soldiers upstairs I will be sending down to fuck her. Have first shot. Consider this the only mercy you will have, Alina. I’m going to let them relieve some of that tension you are feeling right now. Alister, make sure this is recorded and then take her to a cell with a toilet and a monitor on the wall. She can watch herself cum over and over again to Roman scum. I also don’t want her shitting herself. The damn lower dungeon stinks and once she becomes someone I have lost respect for, her pussy is mine. She is well on her way there already.”

“Of course, Emperor. Should I have her constantly aroused?”

Alina closed her eyes and sighed, knowing the answer.

“Yes, inject it if she won’t take it orally. Check her mouth afterward and be sure not to get within biting range. Never forget, this one is a killer, at least until we break her.”

“Then I will die a killer.” Alina whispered.

“We shall see.”

Constantine walked out, leaving her with the lecherous dungeon master Alister.

He dropped his pants and showed her his monstrous cock. Alina didn’t lie to herself. This was going to suck. Celia had always taken a submissive role in their relationship. She was too meek to do something like take a strap on to Alina. Celia serviced her with her lips, tongue, fingers and small vibrators. Alina wasn’t used to being fucked roughly.

“I’m sorry, Celia.” She whispered. “I love you.”

She gritted her teeth when the large man lay on top of her, his mouth next to her cheek. His breath stunk and his skin pressed on her fresh brand. His hard cock touched her pussy and despite how repulsive he was and how much pain and discomfort she felt, when the tip of his cock touched her cunt, she bucked into him. The warmth that had been tingling deep inside her was becoming a blazing fire. She groaned loudly when he entered her and did her best to fuck him back despite her wish not to. She had no choice though, spread eagle tightly. Her pussy was being hammered. She came but did so quietly. He must have noticed her cunt clench because he came when she did.

She wanted to puke, never having a man’s cum inside her, or on her for that matter. This was her life now and she had best come to terms with it.

“I told you to do better. That wasn’t very impressive. It scratched an inch but was a bit of a letdown. Don’t men usually last longer?”

The man raised himself off her and spit on her face. She closed her eyes, disgusted.

“You think those men will last long enough?” he asked.

Alina twisted her head as much as possible and saw a line of men filing in and internally groaned.

She kept her eyes closed as the men fucked her, keeping her mind on Celia while being shocked by orgasms. Despite never being attracted to men, she was being racked with pleasure and it was weakening her.

It was also disgusting her. They had made it a point to cum in her, the dirty bastards, not caring others had been there already. Others had made it a point to cum in her hair and over her eyes, spit on her and so forth.

One suggested they unbuckle her legs so they could fuck her ass but unfortunately Alister put a stop to that, reminding them of what she could do with the slightest mobility. She was disappointed, hoping to have broken at least one neck with her thighs.

To her shame she began groaning with each orgasm. She knew others were entering the room and had lost count of how many men were fucking her. Her tits, throat and cheeks were becoming covered in cum and she had to keep her eyes closed.

When the last heavy, smelly soldier had rolled off her, she was breathing heavy, her breasts heaving, her body glistening with sweat and cum. The men were smirking at her, some had a good laugh, talked about how tight lesbian pussies were.

“Is that all you fuckers have?” she asked, despite a glob of cum dropping into her mouth from her lips.

She was slapped by one of them and she began laughing.

“It’s no wonder you are all going to lose this war and be executed as war criminals. Even with the enemy tied up and helpless you still can’t fuck worth a damn. You needed a drug to make me cum! Pathetic Roman bastards! What’s next? Give me more!”

What was next was another damn pinch and her world went dark.

She woke up in a brightly lit cell, with a toilet and a monitor on the wall, protected by plexiglass. The wall of the front of the cell were bars, giving her no privacy as a guard was outside at a desk watching her.

It was better than being chained to a wall. It was chilly in the cell, in part because she was nude.

A moaning sound surrounded her. She looked at the monitor and saw herself spread out, chained yet bucking her hips, meeting every thrust of the Roman soldier on top of her.

Alina ran her hands over her face and through her hair, flakes falling wherever she brushed. She closed her eyes when she felt the semen inside her, and she knew she was full. Luckily, she had not been forced to swallow cum but suspected that was not far off.

As she watched herself, her hand drifted between her legs and when she touched herself, she jumped. She was wet and had touched herself without even thinking about it.

The damn drug.

The guard outside her cell had his phone pointed at her.

“C’mon General, put on a show. You know you want to.”

Alina smiled, flipped the finger and lay on the floor then began doing sit ups. She would continue working until it was time to be tortured or time to be raped. She would be damned if she would get herself off in front of these bastards.

“You think you can work out that feeling in your hot spot? Whore, you are going to be begging to fuck pretty soon.”

Alina stood up, frustrated and began pacing. Finally, she grabbed the bars. “I’m not getting myself off. You want some, come and get it.”

“I’m not getting into that cell with you, sweetie. I know what you can do.”

The guard did stand up and walk towards her cage with a cocky smile.

“Can you finger me through the bars? I need to get off and seriously, I don’t want to put on a show myself.”

The guard looked hesitant then looked around the empty office.

“Press your pussy to the bars.” He ordered her.

Alina feigned relief and did as he asked. When he stuck his fingers inside her, she grabbed his wrist and dropped, snapping his arm on the bar. She grabbed his head and slammed it towards her multiple times, caving in his skull.

“Thanks for the orgasm. It turns out I did need to get off.”

Guards rushed into the office outside her cell and looked at their fallen comrade lying bleeding on the floor with a dented skull and a bent arm.

Alina raised her hands.

“Who wants to get me off next?”

A guard opened her cage and soldiers rushed in, attacking her with stun guns and kicking her.

“Enough!” Constantine yelled, running into the area. “Nobody touches her until I say it is time. She wants you to hurt her. If you are stupid enough not to take precautions around her, you deserve to die. Back to your posts.”

The men left Constantine alone in a cell with her. Alina was on the ground, on her stomach. She spit a bit of blood from where she had bitten her tongue and smiled at him.

“You want a shot? Could be wild. I think I’m starting to enjoy straight sex. Is there always this much killing involved?”

Constantine kicked her in the ribs onto her back and left the cell.

He listened to her laughter all the way up the stairs.

Constantine watched a monitor of his prisoner in her cell. Due to safety concerns it had been decided to pump an aphrodisiac gas into her cell quietly, that would keep her constantly aroused and inject her when she was out of the cell.

“She hasn’t gotten herself off yet.” Tristan, the head interrogator said, more to himself. “She has amazing self-restraint.”

Constantine shrugged. “She is strong. She gave herself up for two reasons. One is genuine empathy for our prisoners, especially the weak. The second was to get close enough to Nero to kill him and saddle me with his responsibilities. She succeeded without knowing she has done me a favor. She seems to have forgotten that Rome’s greatest leaders have always been military leaders.”

Tristan nodded, not agreeing or disagreeing. He really didn’t care who led Rome. He lived to break people, to torture them and make them shells of themselves, in a woman’s case, a wanton whore, and he was looking at his greatest challenge.

“You have not given me a list of questions you would like her asked.” Tristan pointed out.

“Everything she knew has been changed. She would have made sure of that. She has no intel. Nero was a fool, but he did well taking her out of play. As far as breaking her, pain won’t do it. Humiliation is the only weapon. You will have to rape her, tape it, send it to her comrades. Make her seem willing.”

“That will not be easy considering we have to restrain her or give her a sedative to get near her.”

Constantine shook his head. “You are no interrogator; you are a sadist. You don’t know how she thinks. She is still a woman. The need between her legs will be easy for her to give in to. Let’s take her on a walk and I promise the killing will be over.”

Constantine walked to the detention level and found her doing pushups. He took a moment to admire her, the way her shoulders rippled, her firm breasts swayed, and her ass flexed every time she rose.

“On your feet, whore.”

Alina looked up at him and smirked.

The door to her cell opened.

“Walk with me. You won’t want to kill me until you see what I have to show you. Afterwards if you decide to take your shot, we can go hand to hand.”

Constantine turned his back to her and walked off. Alina hesitated and then followed.

The two entered an elevator and went down.

When the door opened, she saw a dungeon similar to the one she woke up in. He walked her to the far end, and she was shocked to see another naked woman. The woman also had a cross branded on her just below her small breasts.

“General?” the young woman asked in disbelief.

Alina recognized her. She was a private, only four months out of bootcamp, when the intel team she had been on was captured. The men were crucified but she never saw the girl. Since Rome kept no prisoners, she assumed the girl died in the field.

“She knows you. Do you know her?”

Alina nodded. “Private Julie Hayes, Fifth Intel recon unit.”

“Julie has been with us for the past month and a half. We like to keep the pretty girls for entertainment and for torture. You see, male soldiers give up intel quicker when a pretty little female is being tortured.”

“Don’t give them anything, General.”

Constantine took Alina’s arms and pulled her away.

“I have two choices with her. A public execution would normally be my first choice. She is beautiful, young, does not look like a soldier. A definite warning to those who cross us. I plan to have her raped by common citizens in the pillory, then whipped in front of the world. Afterward she will be burned all over her body, and have hot clamps rip her nipples off. Then she will be nailed and given a sedile to help her last longer. With any luck, she will be alive when the crows come to eat her flesh.”

Alina felt rage inside her, every part of her wanting to lash out at her hated enemy.

“Your second choice?” Alina said with barely constrained hostility.

“You are going to do everything we say. No more killing, no more resisting. If you do so, we have a nice noose down here. We will slow hang her. She will die slowly but won’t last more than ten minutes. As the air is cut off from her, her mind will enter a different state and she will most likely have an orgasm. That’s it. The day you are nailed, you will watch her hang to ensure we have kept our word. She won’t be raped or tortured anymore. I will even have her moved to a nicer cell. All you have to do is be a good girl.”

Alina closed her eyes. She had suspected rapes but planned to resist them the entire time. She knew they were videotaping everything, even waiting for her to masturbate in her cell.

“What would being a good girl encompass?”

“When a soldier visits you in your cell for some fun, you give it to him. I realize you haven’t had a lot of voluntary sex with men, but it isn’t hard. You are going to open your mouth and suck cock. You are going to swallow or take it to the face or wherever it lands, and you will not fight back. If you are told to get on your hands and knees, your back, or ride, you are going to do it. You may take two or three at a time. They will probably fuck your ass. You will do whatever is required of you, even kissing. You don’t have to like it; you just have to do it without resistance or bonds.”

Alina closed her eyes, cursing. The bastard had found her weakness. Visions of being taken over and over again along with the gas and drugs they would give her would force orgasms out of her.

“When we take you to be tortured, you will go willingly, no killing my soldiers. When you are brought before my throne for sentencing, naked and in chains, you will beg for mercy from Rome. You will beg me for mercy. Do we understand each other?”

Alina nodded. “No torture, a slow hanging, no crucifixion. I am not sure of your honor, but I have no choice it seems.”

Constantine nodded.

“Fine. I will do as you wish.”

Constantine placed a hand on the top of her head and pushed her down.

“Excellent. Open your mouth, slut. The first load you swallow will be mine.”

Alina sighed, knowing she had no choice. Her empathy for the plight of others had gotten her into the army instead of an athletic or modeling career or even a chess master. Her empathy for those royal teenagers had forced her to turn herself over and now her empathy for a private, a kid who had been put through hell since she was captured brought her to her knees. She wasn’t even saving the girl’s life, just hoping to win her a merciful death if slow hanging could be considered merciful. It certainly beat the other alternative.

She prayed Celia never saw this video or any of the videos, but a niggling voice told her she would.

Constantine unbuttoned his pants, and his cock was already hard. It was nearly red, the head huge, long and the pulsing veins made it look angry.

She opened her mouth and closed her eyes, moving slowly towards it.

She need not have moved. Constantine grabbed the back of her head and forced his cock into her, ramming the back of her mouth then sliding it down, blocking off her breath. He slid all the way out and she took a huge gulp of air until it was cut off again when he slammed back into her throat. She wanted to scream but it only came out muffled.

The oral fucking continued until he finally stopped and pulled out.

“That was one way we can do it. The other way is for you to use your imagination. Caress my sack, lick it, lick my cock, seal your mouth over it and suck it gently like a lollipop. Use your hand, do whatever it takes to get me off. You have five minutes to impress me, or I got back to fucking your skull.”

Having no wish to return to having her mouth raped, she thought back to every straight porno she had watched. She had been in the military, primarily staffed with men for years and had seen her fair share.

She made every move she had ever seen, used her tongue like she was licking Celia’s pussy, wrapped her lips around his dick and bobbed her head back and forth. She stroked his ball sack gently with her palm and ran her hand up and down his shaft.

She felt his cock grow hotter and slightly larger and closed her eyes, knowing what was going to happen.

Constantine came in her mouth, filling it up. It was sticky in her mouth, like she had just poured honey in her mouth but had yet to swallow. It defintely didn’t taste like honey.

Constantine pulled out and grabbed her chin, forcing her to look up.

“Open.”

Alina did so, showing her mouth full of cum.

“Swallow.”

She obeyed, nearly choking. Some spilt out onto her lips, and she used her tongue to swipe it back in, determined to do what he said, knowing someone else was counting on her good behavior.

Constantine put his dick back in his pants and smiled down at her then looked to a guard by the door of the dungeon holding a video camera.

“Did you get that?”

“Every drop sir.”

“It’s clear she isn’t bound?”

“Yes sir.”

“Send it to her old unit.”

Alina blushed deeply, shame filling her.

“We have put cum in your stomach and cum in your cunt. Do you still think you belong to yourself? You are mine, Alina. You are my personal whore. I share you with who I want. The nice man at the door will take you back to your cell. No more exercising. When you can’t stand it, spread your legs towards the bars and get yourself off. I expect it to happen once an hour unless you are being fucked. If you need a toy, it can be provided for you. Do we understand each other?”

“Yes.” She answered, her eyes down.

“Any disobedience I pull that slut’s nipples off. Then you learn a new meaning of pain. You have the night off. Get yourself off as much as possible. I have a lot of plans for you. Tomorrow you meet your head interrogator. Tonight is the only night you will have free of pain and able to pleasure yourself. See you later, whore. I have a coronation to plan.”

I already love Alina!

Alina tried to sleep that night, but it only came in short periods. Thy had kept the gas on and the lights were bright. She was horny and couldn’t hide it, if she wanted the girl to die easier. It would be humiliating but she had already come to terms with that. If she had no choice she may as well make the best of it.

“Hey you.” Alina shouted at the guard.

He looked up at her suspiciously.

“Yeah?”

“I’m supposed to put on a show. Constantine said I could have a toy. Get one for me, will you?”

The guard opened a drawer and pulled out a silver vibrator about six inches long.

“Go to the back of your cell.”

Alina raised her hands. “I promised your emperor I wouldn’t kill anymore of you big tough soldiers.”

“Back of the cell.”

Alina smirked and backed away keeping her hands up. The soldier ran to the bars, slid the vibrator to her on the floor and ran back to his desk.

Alina couldn’t stop laughing, despite her predicament.

“Glad you think its funny, bitch. That was my friend you killed?”

“Which one? Quiet now. I need to get myself off, to make myself happy and your great leader happy. Isn’t it nice to know you have such a wise leader who worries about things like how many times a woman he has the hots for will masturbate for his camera? The Roman Empire will defintely inherit the Earth.”

Alina sat on the cot with her back to the wall and spread her legs. She closed her eyes, pretending she was alone then touched her pussy with the tip of the vibrator. In less than a minute she was fucking herself with it. One hand was on the vibrator, and another was squeezing her breast, rolling her nipples between her fingers. Despite the situation it felt wonderful.

She finally couldn’t hold back and began shaking and moaning, her body rocking back and forth. The vibrator shoved up inside her and held there as she rode out her orgasm.

She lay down on her side, shivering, the toy still buzzing inside her. Alina slowly reduced the power and then pulled it out of herself with a groan.

She opened her eyes and saw the desk guard has his pants around his knees, his cock in his hand and it was covered in semen.

“I see I wasn’t the only one who needed to get off. Does this gas affect you as well or is it something that only affects women?”

She was being serious, but the man must have taken offense because he pulled his pants up and walked off, likely to go to the bathroom.

She ran her hands through her hair and touched herself all over. She desperately wished for a bath. In the heart of the enemy stronghold, imprisoned, collared and branded, marked for death and forced to do whatever the enemy wanted her to do, and she could only wish for a bath. Amazing what her mind could become used to. She was embarrassed but the itch that had been driving her crazy was gone for a little while. Her lust was sated, and Constantine wouldn’t have a reason to go back on his bargain.

A little voice also said of all the videos that were sent to her command, maybe the high General would let Celia see the ones where he was alone. Maybe Celia could get some enjoyment from them eventually, after she was gone. Alina may have looked like hell, but she wasn’t beaten and bloody yet.

She closed her eyes but never made it to sleep. A new voice called out to her.

“Alina Banks, I am Tristan.”

Alina leaned up on her elbows from the floor mat.

“Are you next?”

The man smirked. Alina didn’t like the evil grin he wore. She knew the second he looked at her, he wasn’t here to fuck her. He dealt in pain, and he was good at his job. A chill shot through her and she visibly trembled.

“I was under the impression the chap I met yesterday who was the first to fuck me was my…torturer?”

He shook his head. “Wrong impression. He is the dungeon master. I am in charge of special guests.”

Alina took him in. He was around six foot one inches tall, maybe one hundred and eighty pounds. His tight t shirt showed his well-built upper body and the blue jeans suggested he had powerful legs. He kept his blonde hair in a military cut and had a clean face. As far as males went, he would be very attractive to most females. All Alina saw was a well-built sadist who could make her cry and beg for mercy no matter how long it took him.

She let out a breath and stood up.

He walked into the cell and pulled a short chain from his back. She placed her wrists behind her back, and he chained them together at her bracelets. He then put a five-foot, heavy chain on her collar. Her head dipped with the weight.

Without waiting, he took off quickly, jerking her forward by the collar and keeping her off balance with her hands bound behind her back.

She shuffled behind him and rather than taking the elevator, they took the stairs down. Thankfully she had excellent balance, or she would have fallen multiple times.

When they reached his dungeon, her heart froze. It was massive, had racks, machines, beds, whips and a fire with a branding iron in it. There were many things she didn’t even recognize but had a feeling she would become intimately familiar with.

Tristan unhooked the chain from her collar and the ones attaching her wrists.

“Kneel, on your knees, legs straight. No resting on your ass. Hands behind your head.”

Alina did as instructed.

“I am Tristan. The two of us will be spending quite a lot of time together over the next few days until you are crucified. You will call me Master.”

Alina stayed quiet.

“Do you understand slut?”

“Yes…Master.”

“Excellent. Any annoyance, slightest disobedience or sarcastic or challenging remark means your little soldier girl feels pain. I don’t think there is any reason for both of you to feel pain. Do you?”

“No Master.” Alina said, keeping her voice neutral, hiding that she really wanted to twist this fucker’s dick off.

Tristan walked around her slowly. It was hot in the room, and she was already sweating. He wiped a bead of sweat from the top of her breast.

“Amazing body. It will be fun to destroy. Unfortunately, I cannot mark your body before your trial. A lesser man would be confounded but I am very good at my job. Usually, my job entails making European sluts like you talk. This is a bit different. My only task day in and day out is to have you begging for mercy. I’m not even going to inject you with that ridiculous drug. That’s for afterward. While we are together all you will know is pain. If you have an orgasm, that is all you and your masochistic tendencies.

“Do we understand each other?”

“Yes Master.”

“Excellent.”

Tristan pulled her to a stand by her hair and told her to drop her arms. He grabbed her collar by his hand and pulled her to a rack. The rack was similar to the one she was raped on the day before but a bit different.

This one had chains on the side to attach to her cuffs when her arms were lain next to her torso rather than overhead.

“Lay on your back, arms to your side.”

Alina lay on the cold metal bars. They were only six inches apart, but that lack of support made the bars dig deeper into her skin.

He chained her collar to the rack and her wrists to the bed.

Then he ran leather straps over her. One was over her forehead. Another was just below her breasts, and another was just below her belly button.

“Legs up and wide.”

Alina obeyed. She cried out when he took a metal probe and roughly stuck it up her ass, planting it firmly in her with no warning. She had never been fucked in the as before. The pain of that simple act brought tears to her eyes to her humiliation.

He forced her legs down but kept them spread, locking her ankles to the side of the table.

He then placed strapped across her upper thighs, below her pussy, and separate leather straps around her knees to hold them in place.

He brought out a leather ball gag and Alina opened. She but down on the old, chewed leather, trying to force herself to breathe through her nose, despite her rising panic and wish to stay calm.

“You will be grateful for that.” Tristan told her. “I am sure you have guessed by now; this is an electric table. I control the extremity of the electric shocks and what part of the body they go to. You will be in massive pain all day and begging me to take you off in less than an hour. I will save you the suspense. I won’t. I’ll be putting clamps on your nipples, a wire to the probe in your ass and clips on your labia. I will also put pads on your thighs and chest above your breasts and a few on your abdomen.”

Alina’s eyes widened.

“It’s funny, I would have thought pussy or nipples, but most women have sworn the anal probe hurts the worst. I will ask your opinion at the end of the day. For the next eight hours you will be strapped in. I like to take thirty minutes for lunch so you will have a break from the shocks then. Are we ready?”

Alina closed her eyes and nodded.

Tristan put the clamps and pads on her body and Alina felt trapped more and more by each one. She was having difficulty controlling her breathing. She had undergone torture training of a type but never subjected to something like this. How would she not lose her mind? She had suspected electricity in the form of tasers but nothing of this duration in some of her most intimate parts.

Tristin gave her no warning. Her body spasmed as she felt a burning sensation deep in her ass as if she had ben branded there. The shock was followed by one to her left nipple that also felt like a branding iron.

Then the shocks were applied to her pussy and then abdomen in quick bursts.

Alina cried as soon as they stopped, moaning from the pain. Her teeth were dug into the leather, drool was dribbling from her mouth to her cheeks and throat and her body was shaking uncontrollably.

“I know what you are thinking. Won’t he get bored? Surely, he will stop and fuck me, maybe he will make me suck his cock. We can’t do this all day, right?”

He checked his watch. “Seven hours and fifty-eight minutes to go, Alina. Don’t fight it. The cross will be much worse and much longer than this. That’s a cozy thought, isn’t it?”

I always enjoy when the torturer and the victim come to a mutual understanding.
The inevitability of what's gonna happen removes a lot of possible incomprehensions.

She knows she must submit. She knows she will die and die horribly.

But don't count her out yet. She has a reason for everything. Sometimes when sacrificing your life, much can be gained. As far as enjoying it...at some point in my mind, you give up, accept it and embrace it, enter a kind of forced subspace where you become one with the pain and seek pleasure in it. Only a strong person like Alina can do this. She can give into the inevitable, despite her fear, because she is brave enough to do it.

I always enjoy when the torturer and the victim come to a mutual understanding.
The inevitability of what's gonna happen removes a lot of possible incomprehensions.
Yeah, and it can cause a whole lot of fear in that helplessness. Alina is kind of my perfect woman. She is strong, beautiful, deadly smart and kind. She is strong enough to give in, regardless of fear. She is a woman not afraid to be submissive. So I am chaneling a lot of my own fantasies in this. Of course I suppose that is true of everyone's writing or reading preferences.

She knows she must submit. She knows she will die and die horribly.

But don't count her out yet. She has a reason for everything. Sometimes when sacrificing your life, much can be gained. As far as enjoying it...at some point in my mind, you give up, accept it and embrace it, enter a kind of forced subspace where you become one with the pain and seek pleasure in it. Only a strong person like Alina can do this. She can give into the inevitable, despite her fear, because she is brave enough to do it.
She’s a warrior, in the end Constantine will get over confidant, I can see her now, just about to be nailed to the cross, yet opportunity knocks to kill the general who threatens all, and the little soldier girl is still a soldier, sacrificed to terrifying torture for the sake of the greater good of the campaign…

She’s a general, when the ultimate call is to be made she will sacrifice a pawn to kill the Queen piece.

I am absolutely loving this story. So much good stuff going on here. I maybe would have liked to see her resist more and been beaten raped and tortured for it before they got her compliance. Like maybe if Constantine had waited for the usual methods to fail before playing his trump card. But nonetheless, I am sure we will get plenty of everything before this is done.

Alina had been stabbed once in battle. It had scraped a rib but miraculously hit nothing vital. It had been close quarters combat and it was her first outing in a battlefield. She had not been properly paying attention.

The pain of that wound stayed with her and reminded her every time she was in a fight to pay attention to her surroundings, take nothing for granted and remember she could die at any time.

She was feeling something similar to that now. Only instead of a cold blade slipping between and scraping a rib, she felt a hot stabbing motion all over. Her ass felt like it was being torn open from the inside every time the anal probe shocked her. She looked down often to ensure her nipples were still on her body, the pain of the electrical surges drowning out even the pain of those metal clamps biting into her most sensitive parts.

She was exhausted. Her muscles were constantly flexing, her voice was raw. She couldn’t control her breathing and she felt claustrophobic, fighting off panic attacks. Though if she could think straight, she would realize that a panic attack could kill her on the bed of fire and end her suffering.

“Please.” She grunted through the wet leather ball gag she had nearly chewed through.

“I’m sorry?” Tristan asked. “I didn’t catch that. Your voice isn’t very clear. Could you speak louder?”

“Please stop!” Alina shouted as loud as she could.

“Please continue? Let me remove that dog chew toy in your mouth. Now what did you want?

“Please stop!”

“Is that any way to beg?” he asked.

“Please stop… Master…please stop, Master.”

Tristan smirked and grabbed the biting clamp on her nipple, twisting it back and forth. “What will you do if I stop?”

“Anything.” Alina promised, desperately hoping to keep him talking and keep him away from those cursed switches and panels.

“Anything?”

“Yes.”

“It’s only been three hours. What could you possibly have to offer me that would take away from my fun? We have five hours left. Do you have any idea how incredible your body looks in pain? I must get a mirror over the table some day so my victims can see themselves. I would take a chance and say you have never looked more gorgeous in your life.”

“Please stop, Master.” Alina whispered again.

Tristan walked off and came back with a cup of water. She lifted her head as much as possible and swallowed, though most of it landed on her mouth or was choked out of her. He returned twice more with glasses.

“Don’t take this for mercy. I can’t have you dehydrated. I like the sheen of sweat on your body. You say you will do anything. Would you answer a question for me?”

“Yes.” Alina answered immediately.

“Would you tell me what you are?”

Alina closed her eyes. “I am a General in …Ahhhh!”

Tristan had switched the electricity on to the anal pride and the clamps dug into her labia.

“Would you reconsider your answer and tell me what you truly are?”

Alina whimpered, knowing what he wanted to hear.

“I am a slut, a whore, a slave. I will be anything you want me to be.”

Tristan shook his head and ran a finger over her trembling lips. “I don’t believe you. Do you truly believe you are a slut, or do you just want the pain to end?”

Alina said nothing, not knowing what to say at the moment. She had always prided herself on pain tolerance. During interrogation training she never gave up the password.

She also never had a large metal probe shoved up her ass, biting clamps on her most sensitive parts and sticky pads that felt like fire. It was as if her whole body was one giant bruise when she didn’t feel the fire.

“As I thought. You have lasted two hours longer than the previous occupant before you begged. I’m going to let you up. Do you know why?”

“Because I’m a slut?” Alina asked.

Tristan shook his head. “Because any further electric shocks at the moment may kill you or do irreversible damage to your nervous system. We want you alive, and with excellent sensation when we hang your worthless ass on the cross.”

Tristan unstrapped her and ripped the clamps off her. She wasn’t sure how her nipples and labia weren’t torn off. She knew her ass was gaping, a strange feeling she never had before but obvious in her mind what it was.

“Come with me.” Tristan ordered.

Alina stood up slowly and when her feet touched the ground and she stood, she immediately fell when she took her first step. Tristan made no attempt to catch her, and she turned her face from the ground, instead slamming her ear and cheek.

“I said to follow me. Crawl if you have to.”

“My muscles won’t work…Master.”

“Perhaps a branding iron between your ass cheeks would motivate you. I was told not to scar you permanently, but I don’t think the emperor would mind a brand the public couldn’t see. What will it be? Are your muscles going to cause your skin more pain?”

Alina forced her arms to pick herself up and then curled her knees under her.

“Crawling is acceptable. Come, follow your Master, whore. We don’t have far to go.”

Alina crawled after him to the edge of the room. When he told her to stop, she collapsed face down on the dirty floor. The cool stone actually helped her hard nipples or at least felt wonderful after all the pain.

She felt cuffs attached to her legs, then some sort of hook placed in her ass. Her wrists were chained to the hook.

“That’s a kindness so your arms don’t flail about painfully. Don’t expect many.” He told her.

She felt her world turn upside down, thought he was rolling her on the ground, then realized her feet were being pulled over her head.

Once her head was high off the ground, the chains attached to her ankles spread out, parting her legs wide.

“I will need light to work by.”

She felt something soft and waxy being shoved into her pussy, stuffing her, her anus and cunt both filled with objects. She heard a lighter and knew instinctively it had been a candle he placed in her pussy.

“Fun with wax. Don’t you love arts and crafts? How good of a swimmer are you? I hope you can hold your breath for a long time.”

Alina’s eyes widened when a huge trough of water was placed under her.

“Oh god.” She whispered but knew God wasn’t here, only the devil.

Her body lowered, her face getting closer and closer to the water. A part of her knew he wouldn’t drown her, but another part couldn’t help thinking what if he made a mistake. This would be a kinder death but at this moment, her mind was fighting for survival and her fear receptors were firing. She had kept her cool under fire multiple times, but tied up, a candle stuffed in her pussy and her wrists bound by chains attached to a hook in her ass, her entire body exhausted, was a new, terrifying experience. Unlike battle, she was defenseless, completely at this sadist’s mercy.

She took a deep breath when her hair become wet and closed her eyes when her head dipped under water.

Her nose was immediately assaulted, with water pushing, trying to get in. She kept her mouth closed tightly but it didn’t matter. Here in the dark, icy cold water, trapped, she began shaking, thrashing, doing anything she could to rise from the water. Her breath was running out, water was rushing into her nasal canal, she was drowning!

Then her body was lifted into the airs. She felt air once again. She tried to blow water out of her burning nostrils, she sucked in huge gulps of air. The air in this dungeon was fowl but she had never breathed fresher air in her memory.

“How did that feel?” Tristan asked, pulling her wet hair so she faced him. He was upside down and that made the cruelty on his face more frightening.

A slap to her face woke her from her panic induced haze.

“I asked you a question slut.”

“It hurt. It was scary, Master. I thought I was going to die.”

Alina hissed when a drop of hot wax fell on her pussy. Her arms jerked, ramming the hook farther up her ass.

“Do you want more?”

Aline shook her head quickly.

“That’s the great thing about being a slut with no choice. Your opinion doesn’t matter. I think forty-nine more will be good enough. If you can survive forty-nine dips in the pool or until this candle burns out, I will let you go. Hold your breath, Alina.”

Nearly an hour later, a weak Alina was pulled out of the basin. The candle was warming her pussy, the burning wick near it. Tristan pulled it out of her coated pussy.

Alina closed her eyes, praying it would be over.

“Did you learn anything today, Alina?”

Alina nodded her head from her hanging position.

“Good. Do you understand what you are now? Do you know you are no longer a general, no longer a warrior?”

Alina nodded again quickly.

“You have been reduced to a beautiful, valued whore, a cum dumpster for Roman soldiers, a trophy for our emperor. You are an object, not a person. All your victories in the past mean nothing. We have recorded every time you have been fucked. We have been putting the videos on the internet. You are just a whore to the world. People are getting off to your rapes. Not just Romans but your own people, the people you have fought and bled for.”

Alina moaned.

“You should have never fought Rome. You are a woman; do you know why there are no women in the Roman army? Its because women are ultimately just cunts, toys to be played with, treasured or broken and thrown away. Tell me you are useless, Alina. Tell me you are nothing but a cunt.”

Alina was exhausted. She had been shocked all day and had spent the last hour upside down. Everything on her body hurt and her mind was cloudy. She just wanted the day to end.

“I’m a useless…cunt.”

“Did you get that?”

Alina’s eyes opened wide, and she turned. She saw a cameraman in her face.

“Every word.”

“Send it to the UC bases. Show them how Romans break women into their proper places.”

Alina felt herself being lowered to the floor and passed out. The next thing she knew, she was on a soft bed. For a moment, she hoped it had all been a nightmare.

“Don’t move much. Take it slow. You will be hurting for a while. A massage and soak will do you well.”

Alina took in the beautiful brunette who wore a collar similar to her own. While Alina wore the collar and the brand of the condemned, this young woman wore a gold collar. She wore no clothes, but Alina suspected there was a property brand on her ass. She was a slave.

“Who are you?”

“I am here to prepare you. The emperor wants you at his coronation in chains on the stage. I am to shave you…completely. I will massage you so you may walk and then…”

“Then?”

‘We must make love and you must call me Celia. I am sorry but they have discovered how to send a video directly to your lover. If we do not do as they wish, we will both go back to Tristan.”

Alina laid back and fought tears away. She surrendered and wailed when the slave began massaging her.

After she had come to terms with what she had to do, Alina gathered herself, wiped away the tears and controlled her breathing. She had been tortured all day and now she was in the hands of a pleasure slave being bathed with a sponge, shaved with a razor, every part of her. She knew this was not mercy. This was not kindness.

Constantine wanted to put her on display.

“I am sorry we must do this.” The slave whispered. “I know you have a beloved. This must be cruel to you.”

“Crueler than the torture I have received all day. It matters not. My Celia will know I have no choice. Someday, long after I am dead, she will understand or perhaps not. Perhaps as painful as this will be for her to watch, maybe it will anger her enough that she will move on.” Alina decided, accepting her situation. A cameraman was in the room, not missing a second of her grooming.

Constantine had changed his mind. He wanted her at his coronation. He would not wait to bring her out the next day for trial. He would have her in heavy chains, most likely kneeling beside his throne as his prize, his toy, the symbol of his ultimate power.

“I am sorry, none the less.” The slave whispered.

“What is your name?” she asked the beautiful girl.

“I am not allowed to say. I can only go by Celia when we are together. When I bring you pleasure, you must call her name.”

“How did you come to slavery?” Alina asked, recognizing the girl’s French accent.

“When the Romans invaded France I was taken as a pleasure slave. My parents and siblings were arrested and crucified. I was offered the opportunity to be a willing pleasure slave or the cross. I was a coward. Rather than resisting, I begged for slavery.”

Alina ran her hand through the pretty girl’s dark hair. “There is no shame in surviving. You did what you had to do. Your family would not have wanted you to die in such a horrible fashion. Now kiss me. I shall put away my thoughts of my beloved, and you shall put away your thoughts of slavery. We will be two women, seeking pleasure in each other. A name means nothing in the end. I shall call you what you want to save you pain.”

“You are the one who liberated France and repelled the Romans. I do not want to shame you.”

“Shhh.” Alina told her, pulling her in for a kiss.

Soon the girl relaxed under Alina’s skilled tongue. This slave had obvious skill and no doubt served male and female masters. Her body was also flawless, a testament to her skill and subservience.

When the slave went down on her, Alina called out to her as she came close to orgasming.

“Yes, Celia. Right there! Celia, I am so close!”

Alina let herself go, forgetting everything, where she was, who she was with and after the day of pain, she simply focused on the pleasure.

The orgasm rocked her tired body. Her eyes opened wide, she grabbed the slave’s head and pressed her closer into her pussy, rubbing her mound on her face. She gushed all over the girl, filling her mouth and screaming out Celia’s name.

When the girl pulled back, Alina felt shame at how she had gushed all over her. The girl did not seem to mind crawling up her body and kissing her deeply.

Alina flipped her over and the two pressed their pussies to each other’s thighs in a scissoring position and began grinding.

Alina leaned in closely to her ear and whispered so the cameras could not hear her.

“When the bombs fall, you and your sister slaves, run into the dungeons, as deep as you can go.”

The slave opened her mouth but Alina kissed her.

“As deep as you can go.” She whispered once again. “The dungeon master will be running, hiding. There will be no need to fear. I have examined the dungeon and it is safe enough.”

“Rome is impenetrable.” The slave whispered back and moaned.

“Not for long. I will die, but I promise, Rome will fall. Say nothing to no one, no slaves. Swear to me.”

“I swear, Alina.” The girl whispered back then licked her ear lobe to take the attention of the camera.

Alina lay the slave back and knelt between her legs, clamping her mouth on the pussy in front of her and licking like she would her lover.

When they kissed goodbye the slave whispered in her ear once more. “My name is Annette.”

Alina winked at her. “Goodbye, Anette. I shall see you in the next life. When you are free, if you can find Celia, tell her there was no other way.”

Annette nodded and left the room.

Alina stood, wondering what was next.

Tristan entered the room and took her back to her cell. Inside her cell was a bench. On the bench were clamps, white cloth, chains and a needle. She spied a small box as well and had an idea where there was going.

“Change of plans. Constantine thought if appropriate that you are chained by his side during his coronation and then judged as a sign of his great victory. Your precious soldier will be nearbye, ready to be branded on her clit if you act anything less than submissive. Of course, I believe we have broken any resistance from you, haven’t we?”

Alina dropped her knees. “Yes, Master.”

“You will call Constantine, Emperor.”

“Yes, Master.”

“Excellent. The coronation is in two hours. We must prepare you. Stand still. Compared to what you experienced today, this will be nothing.”

Alina took a deep breath, placed her hands behind her back willingly and thrust her breasts forward.

The nipple rings were large, larger than she expected. She had been hoping for small loops but these were thicker, silver rings. Her nipples were not large and she would definitely feel these.

She hissed when the holes were punched through her nipples, and the feeling of the heavy rings was a strange sensation. Had she worn clothes it would have been uncomfortable. They did not pull her breasts down, but made them more noticeable. She had always felt her abs and long legs were the best part of her features. This was designed to show weakness. Even her most private parts had been claimed by Rome, not just the brand below her chest.

To her shock she was given a bead that was clasped around her waist. Long white cloth was placed on the front of and back, not covering her ass completely, falling perfectly to cover her cunt. The sides of her legs were bare as the rest of her was.

The clothes were just enough to bring attention to her nakedness. She truly looked like a pleasure slave. Her pussy may have been covered but she suspected it would not be for long, no doubt taken off after being found guilty.

Her bracelets were joined behind her back and a chain was placed on her collar, no doubt to lead her out like a dog before the proud Roman citizens.

She followed Tristan, willingly but rather than going into a giant amphitheater she was taken to a small room. Inside Constantine in his General dress uniform was waiting for her.

Tristan unhooked her wrists and removed the chain from her collar, dropping both on the floor.

“The rings look good. You would have made an amazing pleasure slave. You may have been one of the few Europeans I would let my soldiers impregnate to breed more slaves.” The white haired man told her.

Constantine turned on the monitor and Alina saw herself strapped onto the electric bed.

She winced as she listened to her screams, her body went rigid every time a shock ran though her. Then the worst part began.

She began crying, begging for him to stop. She hadn’t lasted an hour.

Despite the reminder of her weakness, Alina couldn’t help but notice, she looked good. The pain on her face, the way her body spasmed, it thrilled a part of her.

“I told you when you became someone I could no longer respect, I would fuck you. You broke so easy. A little pain and a threat to your soldier was all it took to bring you to heel. On your knees, slut.”

Alina dropped to her knees quickly, keeping her back straight and hands on the top of her legs.

Constantine pushed her and she landed roughly on her back, her legs spread. She threw the cloth between her legs up and she heard his pants unbutton.

“You allowed me to take the reigns of Rome. You deserve to watch me ascend. I want my seed in you when I do. You will kneel, knees straight, collared to the throne, hands bound and a chain linking your nipples.

“When the coronation is done, you will be pulled in front of my throne where you will plead guilty of the charges brought against you. Then, you will ask the court for mercy. You will receive none. I suppose you know the sentence?”

“Yes, Emperor.”

“Tell me.”

“I will be sentenced to the dungeon, property of Rome, to be tortured and used. When you decree it, I shall be brought to the amphitheater where I shall be whipped and nailed to the cross until death.”

Constantine smiled, the smile of a man who had everything he wanted.

“Don’t forget the broadcast. You will be a star worldwide. For you, a cornu will be involved with a blunt end. We want you to last as long as possible. The world will not miss a second of your demise.”

“I understand, Emperor.”

“You know nothing yet. You broke in an hour. I cannot wait to see you crying on the cross, begging to be killed. For now, I am going to plant my seed in you. You will look me in the eyes the entire time and when I kiss you, it will be returned with enthusiasm, just as you kissed that slut slave. Do we understand each other?”

Alina wanted to retch. Being raped was one thing she had become used to but kissing him was another.

She had no choice.

“I understand, Emperor. I will do as told.”

She grunted when he entered her, she kept her eyes open when his lips met hers and allowed his tongue into her mouth, returning his enthusiasm as best she could until he grunted and filled her after only a few minutes. Despite his short time, he left quite a load that sicked her.

Constantine pulled her up to her knees and made her clean his cock off.

Alina closed her eyes and did as he wanted. It didn’t matter any longer. She had no pride to hang onto.

She did have one glimmer of hope.

They could use her body, torture her body, rape her body and she would not resist.

But her body would be their downfall.

Alina lay on the hard floor out of breath. Her legs were spread wide, Constantine’s sperm was inside her and spilling out onto her thighs and he was on his back next to her trying to catch his breath.

She began to cry, thinking of what she had just done.

“It was amazing but no need to cry over it. It will give you a fond memory while you are dying on the cross.” He told her.

Alina shook her head. She knew that was recorded and her former comrades would see. What she had done was humiliating.

Alina had never had sex with a man. She had been opened up by many strap ons but never invaded by a hard, hot, cock.

She had to kiss him. She had no choice, so she became someone else in her mind. She became the submissive she had forced to be and faked enthusiasm. She let his tongue in her mouth and returned the favor, kissing him as if she were kissing Celia. His lips were rougher, but she let herself get lost in the feeling for a moment. She had been fucked many times since she had given in but not been kissed.

To her shock, despite throwing her on her back and spreading her legs, his kissing was gentle, and the warmth of his cock was almost welcome after all the torture she had undergone. She lay still, taking in his slow strokes, pretending she didn’t enjoy his hard cock while she kissed him.

Then the unthinkable happened. Her hips began to grind into his. She initiated kisses, moaned when he kissed her throat, nibble on his ear, squeezed her legs around his back and begged him to fuck her harder. Then she was lost and when the orgasm hit her, she literally saw stars in her vision. Her body was washed with pleasure, and she could not stop shaking. Her cunt clenched, milking his cock. She moaned loudly, pulling him closer.

He asked her if she wanted more, and she agreed. She didn’t just agree, she nodded her head frantically and rolled over.

He grabbed her hips and slipped his well lubricated and still hard cock into her. This pounding was rougher, his balls slapping her mound while his cock hammered her. He placed one of his hands on the back of her neck and another underneath her, finding her clit with ease and driving her wild. After another orgasm, he pulled out and she turned while he stood. She was on her knees and dove for his cock, taking it as deep as possible into her mouth and sucking, enjoying her own taste until he unleashed his sperm down her mouth and to her shame, she had another orgasm.

She then fell onto her back, cum in her cunt and cum in her mouth. He lay down beside her.

It was then she realized what she had done. She hadn’t laid back and been raped. She had enjoyed it! She had enjoyed sex with not only a man but her worst enemy, the man who had ordered her raped and tortured!

“What have I done?” she asked, tears streaming.

“My guess, you enjoyed the best fucking of your life. You see, Alina, you are alone here. There is no help, no rescue. You have no choice but to submit because it is in your nature to protect, and you have a girl’s suffering in your hands. You have been electrocuted and drowned, begged for mercy, fucked over and over, been at the mercy of your enemy and know your old friends have seen it all. You know you will die, and it will be horrendous.”

Alina sighed, taking in his words.

“And you are a woman. A woman in your situation wants comfort. I showed you kindness, I made love to you and since you didn’t have a choice, you went along with it. Then you realized how you craved kindness and pleasure and the two of us had the best sex either of us have ever had.”

Alina wanted to argue but she knew it was true. Just as she knew it didn’t matter. Her old mates and perhaps her lover would only see her fucking him back, kissing him, grinding into him, returning his kisses with passion.

“How soon until you kill me?” she asked hopelessly, ready for this to be over.

“My coronation is in an hour. Tristan will prepare you. Afterward you will be brought before me. Remember what you must do. Plead guilty and ask for mercy. I will find you guilty, sentence you to the pillory tonight and tomorrow morning you will be whipped in the square outside of the palace in full view, then crucified. We allow the public to congregate outside the palace. They will watch you be whipped and then nailed. They may do as they wish to you for days so long as they do not kill you. Once you are dead, your body will remain on the cross until the stink becomes offensive and then the cross will be burned with you on it. Your ashes shall remain in front of my palace.”

Alina shuddered listening to her fate. She had always assumed she would die in battle, a stab wound or a bullet. Not this.

“After the Pillory before the whipping, may I see my soldier? You said I could watch her hang.”

Constantine nodded, then rolled over and kissed her quickly, before she could resist. He then stood and offered her a hand up.

“I wish I could keep you as a slave. You are amazing, Alina. I must go to embrace my destiny as you will embrace yours. Do not worry about maintaining honor or dignity. You have none left. Die as well as you can or scream and curse your god for your existence. Nothing matters for you any longer.”

Constantine helped her up and left without another word. She straightened her coverings for lack of anything else to do. Perhaps they cold at least hide the evidence of his seed inside her and dripping out.

Tristan walked in, her hated so called Master.

“I watched you. You are one great whore, Alina. You missed your calling. Hands behind your back.”

She did as order, used to her wrist cuffs being attached to each other by now.

He moved around her and placed a small silver chain between her breasts, attached to her sore nipple rings. The chain was short and pulled her breasts inward, making her aware of them at all times and bringing attention to her chest and no doubt the brand underneath it.

Then he put a satin hood over her head. The feeling was strange. Though it wasn’t airtight, it fit her well and every time she took a breath, it flattened against her face.

A chain was attached to the front of her collar and a jerk caused her to walk forward. It was strange, not being able to see where she was going.

Then she was outdoors. The crowd was huge judging by the roar. She felt sand under her bare feet, and suspected she was in the area outside the palace.

Tristan placed a hand on her shoulder, and she went to her knees.

Alina listened to the words and a big part of her wondered if she had made a mistake killing Nero. Constantine was a brilliant warrior and leader of men on the battlefield, but he was no politician. Now he would have to be. He would be challenged by the snakes in the palace, perhaps have to put down coups in his own government. He would be off the field.

Listening to him speak though, he sounded like a strong emperor, and she thought she may have made a mistake.

It didn’t matter. He believed she had given herself up to save children and out him in a seat that would remove him from the battlefield. It was true, she had given herself up for the children, but he seemed to have forgotten she always could take a loss and turn it into a win.

She had lost and bet everything on this gambit. Only five people knew. Not even Celia would know until it was over.

Alina had lost everything. Her captured soldier had forced her to give up what she had left. She had no pride left; she had no idea what her love knew. She would never know for sure if Celia saw the video with her and the slave, calling out Celia’s name and orgasming. She had no idea if Celia would ever see her fucking Constantine and worse, enjoying it.

She suspected Celia would and it was that alone that made Alina not fear the death she knew was coming. It would be better to face the next world than to face the love of her life after all she had done. Better to face the cross than face her comrades, her fellow soldiers after what she had done.

Constantine was crowned Emperor to the roar of thousands.

Her neck was jerked, and she stood at once, nearly falling with her hands bound behind her back and causing her to lose balance.

The hood was ripped from her head and there was silence, then the entire place cheered louder. She looked around at the stands that had been set up on either side of the path to the palace where Constantine sat. They were filled wit mostly men. A few balconies had female slaves no doubt for servicing their maters who stood above them.

She focused on Constantine and Tristan pulled her to the front of his throne. He sat atop the steps and called for silence.

“What is this you bring me?”

“I bring you former General Alina Banks, Emperor Constantine. She is an enemy to Rome, has fought and killed Roman soldiers, executed many prisoners of war and has recently been captured in the sacred borders of the Roman Empire.”

Constantine stood and walked down the steps. After the yelling of the crowd, Alina found the silence heavier and more ominous.

“What do you say for yourself, General? Are you guilty of these crimes you are accused of?”

For once, Alina felt pride again even if momentarily.

“Yes, Emperor, I am guilty of these crimes.”

“And do you have any defense?” he asked. She looked in his eyes and knew the fleeting pride was gone now.

“No Emperor.”

“Do you have anything to say before I sentence you?”

Alina closed her eyes and to her horror felt her eyes wetting, not at the sentence but at what she was about to say.

“I beg for your mercy, the mercy of Rome.”

Constantine was quiet, walking around her, then pulled her to her feet by her collar.

“Remove these clothes from the prisoner.”

Alina felt the scraps of material taken from her, her pussy having no protection from the eyes of thousands. The chains attaching her nipple rings were removed, a tug before making her nipples sore again.

“You have already been branded with the crucifix and rightly so. I sentence you to death by crucifixion. Tonight, you will stay in the pillory. Tomorrow you shall be whipped and crucified on the ground you stand on for the people worldwide to see what happens to those who challenge Rome. Prepare the pillory. Her punishment begins now.”

Back
Top Bottom