Go to CruxDreams.com
Well conceived!
UR3 is a fantastic material; comes pretty close to the haptic of a real penis. It's not total stiff as many made of conventional silicon, but also not too smooth. Just a perfect balance. I may sound like a salesman, but I am just a happy customer. The size of this 7.7 inch beauty is manageable.

And yeahh, it's survivable. Its even more than that. It's extremely hot.

A few days ago I decided to try something new in the self crux experience, something that again had to be completely safe yet potentially exciting, I decided to try anal penetration with a cornu. I strongly believe it happened & was part & parcel of crucifixion & the humiliation meted out, so it seemed worth trying just for research reasons.

I am not gay so all I have had up my backside is a suppository & once a doctor's finger which I found pretty horrible & uncomfortable, would the cornu be as unpleasant I wondered.

I have used a wooden senile, a rough hewn piece of timber two inches square & about seven inches long (it was longer but it got shortened when I wanted my balls to hang in front of it). I thought I could easily fix a vertical dildo onto this.

So using a piece of inch diameter dowel I shaped a penis onto this with wood filler - the type that uses a hardener to make it go off really solid. I modelled the thing on my own erection for size including the bulbous glans end. I sanded it down till it was really smooth - I didn't want sharp bits to cause any damage inside. When very smooth I painted it black with acrylic paint.

Now to fix it to the sedile I flattened small bracket so that I had a short length of metal with four screw holes, through one in the center I put a screw into the base of the dildo, then fixed the thing onto the top of the senile with screws through the other holes, it jutted up provocatively & looked pretty frightening. I was confident with it screwed on like this it would never get loose & remain stuck up my rectum, I didn't want any embarrassing visits to the hospital! Where to place it on the sedile was debatable, I decided near the front so that I had to thrust myself out from the cross yet still couldn't sit with it jutting up in front of me.

When I mounted up onto the cross & stood on the footrests I was above the thing but I knew it was there between my legs & threatening to transfix me, it was quite scary. I lowered myself until I felt the knob press into the area between my anus & scrotum, it felt alien & intrusive, & it hurt if I let too much of my weight rest on it there. I raised myself up, I really didn't fancy the thing entering my body, so I determined to remain above it as long as I could bear.

My legs ached so I lowered myself down, I shifted to the side so that I rested my buttock on the thing, yow, that hurt very quickly! Imagine doing that with lacerated buttocks from a scourging, it would be agony. I shifted sides, no relief. I thrust my body forwards to hang in front of the cornu & sedile, that stretched my arms to the maximum & I couldn't hold that for long, I stood up on the footrest again. I realised that there was no escaping the inevitable, I would have to lower myself down & let the evil thing enter my body.

When my legs ached & I began shaking with weakness I decided to let the cross fuck me. I lowered myself slowly, imagining the ribald shouts of a crowd watching this bit, the humiliation would be total.

I felt the knob against my anus, I hadn't greased it or applied any lotion to ease the entry, I figured that nobody on a cross would be allowed that luxury. The knob end seemed huge & far too big to enter, it just wouldn't go in. The crack between my buttocks was dry, the hard knob hurt, I lifted myself up & breathed heavily, this was a nightmare!

God my legs ached, I sat down onto the knob again, I was exhausted & wanted to actually sit astride the sedile, but I could only do that with the dildo deep in to its full length. I writhed about trying to find an angle that it would enter by & it reminded me of the sort of movement I have made when trying to pass a big stool when I was constipated, this whole experience was disgusting.

Writhing & wriggling about more I suddenly felt the knob begin to push its way in, wow it hurt! I let my weight bear down more & suddenly the thing entered my body, I let out a loud cry of pain & shock, it felt huge. It was only just a small way in, I let it slide in more, god it felt weird. I suddenly panicked & lifted myself up a bit, no, I didn't want that thing any deeper! I didn't let it out though as having to let it enter again would be pretty traumatic & painful.

I had to sit so I lowered myself down, like a huge snake I felt it slither deeper & deeper into the depths of my body, it felt terrifyingly big.

Finally I felt the sedile taking my weight, my lower body felt stuffed full, a feeling unlike anything I had ever had. I wouldn't have called it pleasant, far from that, it was damned frightening. It was however erotic. I raised myself up a bit & felt the thing slide down. I sat down again with it filling me again.

Soon I began the dance of raising up & lowering myself, the cornu slid up and down inside me with the same sort of copulative action I was only used doing when I fucked a woman. I really felt that I was being raped by the cross, it was both disgusting yet erotic & tinged with a spicy bit of pain. My own penis was jutting forward.

I let out a huge gasp when I eventually stood high enough on the footrests to let the dildo come out completely, the feeling again being very odd with the thing no longer inside me. The next thing I felt was a dire urgency to have a shit.

Later I mused how completely humiliating that would be for anyone up on a cross in front of a crowd of people. I am even more convinced that it was used to add to the sadism of the torture & to entertain a watching audience.

A few days ago I decided to try something new in the self crux experience, something that again had to be completely safe yet potentially exciting, I decided to try anal penetration with a cornu. I strongly believe it happened & was part & parcel of crucifixion & the humiliation meted out, so it seemed worth trying just for research reasons.

When I mounted up onto the cross & stood on the footrests I was above the thing but I knew it was there between my legs & threatening to transfix me, it was quite scary. I lowered myself until I felt the knob press into the area between my anus & scrotum, it felt alien & intrusive, & it hurt if I let too much of my weight rest on it there. I raised myself up, I really didn't fancy the thing entering my body, so I determined to remain above it as long as I could bear.

My legs ached so I lowered myself down, I shifted to the side so that I rested my buttock on the thing, yow, that hurt very quickly! Imagine doing that with lacerated buttocks from a scourging, it would be agony. I shifted sides, no relief. I thrust my body forwards to hang in front of the cornu & sedile, that stretched my arms to the maximum & I couldn't hold that for long, I stood up on the footrest again. I realised that there was no escaping the inevitable, I would have to lower myself down & let the evil thing enter my body.

When my legs ached & I began shaking with weakness I decided to let the cross fuck me. I lowered myself slowly, imagining the ribald shouts of a crowd watching this bit, the humiliation would be total.

I felt the knob against my anus, I hadn't greased it or applied any lotion to ease the entry, I figured that nobody on a cross would be allowed that luxury. The knob end seemed huge & far too big to enter, it just wouldn't go in. The crack between my buttocks was dry, the hard knob hurt, I lifted myself up & breathed heavily, this was a nightmare!

God my legs ached, I sat down onto the knob again, I was exhausted & wanted to actually sit astride the sedile, but I could only do that with the dildo deep in to its full length. I writhed about trying to find an angle that it would enter by & it reminded me of the sort of movement I have made when trying to pass a big stool when I was constipated, this whole experience was disgusting.
Yes you try the shitting movements if you like to let entering something into the column. BTW why you did not choose to take a commercial dildo?

I am not gay so all I have had up my backside is a suppository & once a doctor's finger which I found pretty horrible & uncomfortable, would the cornu be as unpleasant I wondered.

I have used a wooden senile, a rough hewn piece of timber two inches square & about seven inches long (it was longer but it got shortened when I wanted my balls to hang in front of it). I thought I could easily fix a vertical dildo onto this.

So using a piece of inch diameter dowel I shaped a penis onto this with wood filler - the type that uses a hardener to make it go off really solid. I modelled the thing on my own erection for size including the bulbous glans end. I sanded it down till it was really smooth - I didn't want sharp bits to cause any damage inside. When very smooth I painted it black with acrylic paint.

Now to fix it to the sedile I flattened small bracket so that I had a short length of metal with four screw holes, through one in the center I put a screw into the base of the dildo, then fixed the thing onto the top of the senile with screws through the other holes, it jutted up provocatively & looked pretty frightening. I was confident with it screwed on like this it would never get loose & remain stuck up my rectum, I didn't want any embarrassing visits to the hospital! Where to place it on the sedile was debatable, I decided near the front so that I had to thrust myself out from the cross yet still couldn't sit with it jutting up in front of me.

Writhing & wriggling about more I suddenly felt the knob begin to push its way in, wow it hurt! I let my weight bear down more & suddenly the thing entered my body, I let out a loud cry of pain & shock, it felt huge. It was only just a small way in, I let it slide in more, god it felt weird. I suddenly panicked & lifted myself up a bit, no, I didn't want that thing any deeper! I didn't let it out though as having to let it enter again would be pretty traumatic & painful.

I had to sit so I lowered myself down, like a huge snake I felt it slither deeper & deeper into the depths of my body, it felt terrifyingly big.

Finally I felt the sedile taking my weight, my lower body felt stuffed full, a feeling unlike anything I had ever had. I wouldn't have called it pleasant, far from that, it was damned frightening. It was however erotic. I raised myself up a bit & felt the thing slide down. I sat down again with it filling me again.

Soon I began the dance of raising up & lowering myself, the cornu slid up and down inside me with the same sort of copulative action I was only used doing when I fucked a woman. I really felt that I was being raped by the cross, it was both disgusting yet erotic & tinged with a spicy bit of pain. My own penis was jutting forward.

I let out a huge gasp when I eventually stood high enough on the footrests to let the dildo come out completely, the feeling again being very odd with the thing no longer inside me. The next thing I felt was a dire urgency to have a shit.

Later I mused how completely humiliating that would be for anyone up on a cross in front of a crowd of people. I am even more convinced that it was used to add to the sadism of the torture & to entertain a watching audience.

PhilX, you are a giant among self cruxers. I have always loved your photos and manips, and you really commit yourself to these scenes like no one else!

This account is tremedously interesting as it's from a straight male perspective. You really went for it, not playing with some small pseudo cornu to begin, and your feelings of fear and violation must have been pretty real to you. I have experimented with very modest pressure down there during crux but never to the extent of full penetration. Remarkable.

Your cornu sounds like a larger more shaped version of these, on a shorter sedile. Here is one exposed and one being ridden by the victim, care of Alex
hast244341.jpgscarlett_crucifixion_by_hasturan-db87ihs.jpg

A woman of course has a choice of holes, unless faced with something like this, I don't think there is room for it to really go anywhere but in the rear
8 Sabina S4 PM IDL test 6 Lower Lt Front Frame 1683.jpg

Hard to tell with this one, except it is clearly uncomfortable
10 Nails 150.png

A man has no choice of hole
a105c.jpg

Of course if you want to go the natural route, there's nothing like a flesh cornu
WP_20190522_06_47_57_Pro.jpg

Hey @PhilX I found this pic of yours in my 2013 archive, it illustrates your account pretty graphically

Cornu crux 4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom