All-new Pictures Of Crucified Women!! (mp5's Crux Thread & Day Spa)

Go to CruxDreams.com
thanks!

Finally got around to finishing this one. Heads up, its a big file, but I have the original, that is like, 4 times the size as well, hahaha. Glad to be back to digital painting, its a good break from all of the modelling.

Attachments

• This Cross Will Be Your Only Tombstone.png
    This Cross Will Be Your Only Tombstone.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 2,041
Finally got around to finishing this one. Heads up, its a big file, but I have the original, that is like, 4 times the size as well, hahaha. Glad to be back to digital painting, its a good break from all of the modelling.
You haven’t lost your hair fetish!

Nicely done!

Details are crisp! ;)

Hey I know I’m biased, but damn, your digital painting is off the charts way more expressive than most 3D modelling. Sure it may be less “accurate” than a CG dolly.. but it’s precisely those human imperfections that invest it with life and energy. End of TED talk. Great job Mp5stab. And.. can someone translate the titulus ? My Latin runs to “Brutus sic in omnibus” and stops there..

A tribute to Emily @mp5stab and her wonderful last digital painting she posted.
:ole::ole:

Another viewpoint

Attachments

• TombBacksBFS.jpg
    TombBacksBFS.jpg
    499.2 KB · Views: 1,840
Last edited by a moderator:
A pigtailed pretender to the crown from some annihilated northern tribe, caught at last by the armies of Pentecosta and sentenced to be nailed to the throne of shame, where all who dare oppose the empress meet their terrible end.

The highest quality version for downloading is here

I'd love to hear what you think!

Attachments

• Pigtailed Pretender.jpg
    Pigtailed Pretender.jpg
    872.2 KB · Views: 1,284
A pigtailed pretender to the crown from some annihilated northern tribe, caught at last by the armies of Pentecosta and sentenced to be nailed to the throne of shame, where all who dare oppose the empress meet their terrible end.

Tree finds her rather beautiful. She'd have made a worthy partner in Tree's younger days. However by the whipping she has received and the crown of thorns she wears. It is obvious she is an enemy of the empress and thus must be executed by the empress's most cruel and vile means. Tree is glad the empress has supplied a beverage cart. Tree is sure such refreshments will help him pass the time while the young woman suffers the agony of her death...

Not cruel and vile at all tree; the execution of the cross in all of its erotic agony is necessary to keep the peace and the population entertained with spectacle.
Cruel and vile, peacekeeping and spectacle, these are not mutually exclusive things. ;)

The highest quality version for downloading is here

I wonder what the "throne of shame" looks like!
We have a glimpse here i think.

Back
Top Bottom