All-new Pictures Of Crucified Women!! (mp5's Crux Thread & Day Spa)

Go to CruxDreams.com
Would this be disappointing then, @Apostate ?

Featuring @ERIN the Brave The romans wanted to put on a show, and nailed the pregnant elf, lewdly splayed to an x-cross.

Highest quality for download

This was just a quick one to test the new X-Cross I made. It is now fitted with a full procedural texture, one that I can use on other crosses. Never have to show the same cross twice. I mean, I will, I just don't have to. Let me know what you think of Erin's execution!

Attachments

• ErinDefeated.jpg
    ErinDefeated.jpg
    615.7 KB · Views: 1,566
A pigtailed pretender to the crown from some annihilated northern tribe, caught at last by the armies of Pentecosta and sentenced to be nailed to the throne of shame, where all who dare oppose the empress meet their terrible end.

The highest quality version for downloading is here

I'd love to hear what you think!
Cry . Baby....cryyyyy :)
I gotta say I’ll be disappointed if the design varies very far from this.

Really.

View attachment 1269148View attachment 1269149View attachment 1269150

(Many thanks, @phlebas.)
The last is my dream.
Last is the best @phlebas

Featuring @ERIN the Brave The romans wanted to put on a show, and nailed the pregnant elf, lewdly splayed to an x-cross.

This was just a quick one to test the new X-Cross I made. It is now fitted with a full procedural texture, one that I can use on other crosses. Never have to show the same cross twice. I mean, I will, I just don't have to. Let me know what you think of Erin's execution!
Wonderful art, though I doubt Erin didn't like posing for it!!!

This is so hot. It suggests so much about her back story

A pigtailed pretender to the crown from some annihilated northern tribe, caught at last by the armies of Pentecosta and sentenced to be nailed to the throne of shame, where all who dare oppose the empress meet their terrible end.

The anticipation is palpable. Love it!

This is fantastic.

you can't just tease us like this; what's going to happen to her?

you can't just tease us like this; what's going to happen to her?
I have no idea what will happen to the girl, naked, in front of a cross, with the crown of thorns on her head. :p

Honestly this was just a one-off. Perhaps I’ll revisit it when the time is right.

I think she is kind of hot! I like the effects in the blood trickling down her forehead.

MH

Speaking of burning; a young witch desperately tugs at her chains as the flames rise...

I'd love to hear what you think of this new art!

High quality version for download: HERE
I think it’s excellent. BATS scenes are so common and often so similar that I seldom take much interest in them anymore. This one has real feeling … the facial expression reflects so much, the reactive body language is just right, the post is eye-catching and the fire … always difficult …catches my imagination … oh, and I love her ponytail.

Speaking of burning; a young witch desperately tugs at her chains as the flames rise...

Great depiction. One hopes her executioner refrained from using an igniter in burning the witch. Her meat will taste better naturally cooked...

It is always good to see a BATS figure lit from below by the flames, as here - and the effect can be quite dramatic. But in this case, there are two additional light sources, above the figure, which are reducing the shadows cast by the flames. The lack of background detail means that we cannot easily account for the elevated lighting. If this is a nocturnal scene, moonlight would account for one source, and perhaps a powerful lantern for the other?

The iron loops at the top of the stake are superfluous, and will need to be reclaimed after the stake is consumed. The red glow around the flames indicates the considerable heat being emitted. The fire is just taking hold, and the skin has yet to start reddening. Soon, clouds of smoke and glowing embers will rise, dramatically up-lit by the golden glow of the flames. The young heretic anticipates all this, as she tries in vain to lift her feet out of danger. She is restrained by the bright chains, and cries in terror with a suitably intense expression. Very nice work, Em. :)

That is really well done!
I have no idea what will happen to the girl, naked, in front of a cross, with the crown of thorns on her head. :p

Honestly this was just a one-off. Perhaps I’ll revisit it when the time is right.
NOoooo! We have to see her crucified! I agree with another poster we need more redheads hanging from crosses. This girl would be worth waiting to see.

That is really well done!

NOoooo! We have to see her crucified! I agree with another poster we need more redheads hanging from crosses. This girl would be worth waiting to see.
Looks like inspired you to take care of the redheads hahaha

Back
Top Bottom