All-new Pictures Of Crucified Women!! (mp5's Crux Thread & Day Spa)

Go to CruxDreams.com
While you're all chilling here, may I have some recommendations for the tortures inflicted on our lovely victims?

Looks like you have already thought of a few good ones...bring on the hot irons, pincers, whips, moistened sponges held just out of reach, snarling dogs leaping at their feet........

Looks like you have already thought of a few good ones...bring on the hot irons, pincers, whips, moistened sponges held just out of reach, snarling dogs leaping at their feet........
Well, I'm not that great at drawing dogs...

You know, as I'm drawing, I always run into a paradox.

Variety is sexy, so you want lots of variety in your drawings, right? But I only really draw one thing, one specific torture, so I never really have variety, but it's still sexy. But of course, I can't just keep drawing the same vanilla crux forever, it would get, well, samey. I've found that I have to vary the crucifixions themselves as much as possible, and make doubly sure they are a sadistic as I can make them, so they stay interesting.

Also, have you noticed that every crux artist has their one almost trademark type of crucifixion, especially with regards to how the victim is posed? It's almost like outside of nails, wood, and girls everything else is completely up to the artist.

I like to see a few of those sharp long cuts caused by whips. Not too many as the eye should be attracted to the wound as anomaly, rather than part of the canvass of skin.

I hate snakes. But it would be interesting to see them used somehow. Brings to mind the alchemical, the archetype of the snake on the staff representing, the Greek Rod of Asclepius. Representing healing if through torture and death.

Try hornets...you can imply the victim(s) has been smeared with something to attract them. Hornets should work as they are the biggest of the wasp family (making them easier to draw) have a terrifying reputation because of their nasty stings and are in fact the gentle giants of the vespidae. With any luck the victim will be driven quite spare by fear but will suffer no actual stings to shorten their time on the cross .

And you seem to like the hanging out and away from the cross thing! Among others.

Speaking of out and away from the cross, one thing I've envisioned recently is a woman bound to a gate in a crux pose. Maybe in a driveway or in a public square.

I once had a dream I was being hung in that fashion in a public square and a goddess floated by and did that kind consoling loving thing Xena did when she and Gabriel... Died in an episode.

Another interesting frame is one hung on a cross facing the backside of another cross, and the backside of the soul hung on it, each facing a sunset.

Speaking of out and away from the cross, one thing I've envisioned recently is a woman bound to a gate in a crux pose. Maybe in a driveway or in a public square.

I once had a dream I was being hung in that fashion in a public square and a goddess floated by and did that kind consoling loving thing Xena did when she and Gabriel... Died in an episode.

Another interesting frame is one hung on a cross facing the backside of another cross, and the backside of the soul hung on it, each facing a sunset.

That last idea has possibilities....something sensuous about it, especially if the two victims know each other.

What do you mean by that, exactly?

So, divide the page in three, put a girl on the cross at one corner, any corner, have her gaze set to the middle of the page, where a friend is crucified but facing away from her, maybe the friend's head is longingly turned back slightly although she cannot see the woman behind her. In the last third, the opposite corner of the first cross, there would be a sunset seascape...

See, the way I saw it was you had two people on crosses that were right next to each other, but one of those people was crucified backwards, facing the stipes of their cross. Their ass would be rubbing right against the genitalia of the other crucified person. Commence buttsex. But, I guess that's how my mind works, yours sounds so much more wistful.

See, the way I saw it was you had two people on crosses that were right next to each other, but one of those people was crucified backwards, facing the stipes of their cross. Their ass would be rubbing right against the genitalia of the other crucified person. Commence buttsex. But, I guess that's how my mind works, yours sounds so much more wistful.

You could do both of them....both have promise!

And you seem to like the hanging out and away from the cross thing! Among others.
Yeah, I like those sort of poses, for sure. I even add the swiveling extra piece to make them happen more often. :devil:

But among others? What else is a recurring trend in my art?

I like the idea of honey spread on my tastiest parts,
attracting insects like bees and hornets -
I'd have to try to hang completely still for fear of their stings -
but others like mozzies and our dreaded Scottish midgies
would soon start eating me!

Another thought on similar lines
is the crucified girl's terror as crows start taking an interest in her
(they go for the eyes first, that's what happens to sick lambs)​

Yeah, I like those sort of poses, for sure. I even add the swiveling extra piece to make them happen more often. :devil:

But among others? What else is a recurring trend in my art?

Yes, there is definitely the swiveling....different contortions...but you already have identified that...I guess it might be the emotions expressed in facial expression and body language....each of your victims seems to be saying something.....

GREAT!!!!!! (your living space looks as messy as mine:rolleyes:).
And mine!
And after a long drought, inspiration has again hit me! Well, actually, I'm not going to be that pretentious, but I have more drawings on the way! Proof:
It's a series, that when joined together, will make one big picture (original, I know /s). Hopefully I can finish this!
Looks very promising!! Thank you for your efforts!!!

alt jesus.jpg

Yes, there is definitely the swiveling....different contortions...but you already have identified that...I guess it might be the emotions expressed in facial expression and body language....each of your victims seems to be saying something.....
"Ow"

You know maybe you hit on a larger theme of my drawings. I don't like the whole "dignified crux" look. Like at all. Nobody looks peaceful unless they're asleep. For me crucifixion is a gritty torture, and I go out of my way to show it that way. It's all about the victim's response to pain, the agony component. So they twist and the writhe and they swing, all because of a few nails, and some whipping.

Besides that, I try to be diverse as I can. I make the crux victim an average woman, more or less, usually not very sexualized, but very brutalized. I also try not to have just one face or just one body type. I suppose that goes back to the whole "variety" thing I talked about earlier.

Back
Top Bottom