All-new Pictures Of Crucified Women!! (mp5's Crux Thread & Day Spa)

Go to CruxDreams.com
This one has a little bit of everything; photomanipulation, digital painting, even a bit of CG! I definitely didn't color grade like, at all, so, hopefully it still works. By all means, create a story for this image if you'd like, but I think it has a substantial wordless narrative already.

Attachments

• Shivering.png
    Shivering.png
    5.4 MB · Views: 1,203
This one has a little bit of everything; photomanipulation, digital painting, even a bit of CG! I definitely didn't color grade like, at all, so, hopefully it still works. By all means, create a story for this image if you'd like, but I think it has a substantial wordless narrative already.
:icon_writing:
Maybe!

Thinking!

T

:icon_writing:
Maybe!

Your on call, today!

Drinks after a long sermon about nothing!

We know the practice and the drill.

But need an answer.

A realistic true!

How does a horrible death, that could be ahead ...

Feel?????

The girl with that beautiful long lovely hair ... is amazing!

And she sees the devil in you.

Truth and trust and devilish tenderness.

Play with me!!!

Temp me!

Make me plead!

I am ready!

Hurt me with love and sleep the forbidden sleep with me, forever!

A58035FD-C990-4A9B-B27A-11773D3FE5D2.png

;)

Thorns come with the circle.

Forks and flowing unrest but it is who we are at sunrise!
:)

Last edited:
Ice and snow.

Melting.

Global warming.

Crisis for humanity?

A reduction in numbers a necessity?

Why me?

Lottery.

Executed on a glacier, atop a disappearing world.

Alone, naked, but surprisingly calm and warm.

A halo of thorns? For me? But why?

Symbolism.

Oh, I see.

Ice and snow.

Melting.

Global warming.

Crisis for humanity?

A reduction in numbers a necessity?

Why me?

Lottery.

Executed on a glacier, atop a disappearing world.

Alone, naked, but surprisingly calm and warm.

A halo of thorns? For me? But why?

Symbolism.

Oh, I see.

Woman you're

Women make children

Women are attractive ... for men

So, women do be controled ...

Some (many ) of them do be crucified to let ...

... the men'place ...

Because it will be a MEN'world !

To much! to much! to much women ! ...

I’m in awe of the dual images here. Two beautiful, naked young women, who would normally be cherished and adored as daughters and (future?) wives and mothers, instead humiliated and condemned and nailed to a short cross.

The blonde on the ground’s ordeal is over, but there’s no dignity for her even after her death. As soon as her soul departed for its eternal torment, they plucked her corpse from the cross. They didn’t even bother to remove the nails; they just dropped her in front of the cross and put the next girl up there. Now the husk of what was once a vibrant young woman lies face first in the dirt, probably in the pool of her own sweat, blood, piss, and shit that inevitably pools at the foot of anyone’s cross.

The brunette looks like she is losing her strength. Maybe she has the strength to follow her base instincts and stay alive for a bit longer. Her composure is remarkable, though. Strange that the closer the crucified person comes to death, the more they seem to welcome, or at least be resigned to it.

Shivering.png

Das Gipfelkreuz.

Above the cloud cover. She shall see what the villagers down in the valley is denied : sunrise.

Yet, sunrise in a crown of thorns.

She will feel what the villagers down in the valley is denied : the warm sun shining on her.

Yet it will shine on the whipping welts of her naked body.

She will enjoy what the villagers down in the valley is denied : a splendid view over the mountains.

Yet, she will enjoy it, being tied to the cross.

She will see, feel and enjoy what the villagers down in the valley is denied.

Yet, she will never return to the valley under the cloud cover.

Through her over-boldness and her recklessness, two young men from the village have fallen to their death.

She wanted to the mountain top! She will stay on the mountain top!

(it comes up to me that this could be an alternative ending to Leni Riefenstahl's 'Das Blaue Licht'.)

Shivering.png

Das Gipfelkreuz.

Above the cloud cover. She shall see what the villagers down in the valley is denied : sunrise.

Yet, sunrise in a crown of thorns.

She will feel what the villagers down in the valley is denied : the warm sun shining on her.

Yet it will shine on the whipping welts of her naked body.

She will enjoy what the villagers down in the valley is denied : a splendid view over the mountains.

Yet, she will enjoy it, being tied to the cross.

She will see, feel and enjoy what the villagers down in the valley is denied.

Yet, she will never return to the valley under the cloud cover.

Through her over-boldness and her recklessness, two young men from the village have fallen to their death.

She wanted to the mountain top! She will stay on the mountain top!

(it comes up to me that this could be an alternative ending to Leni Riefenstahl's 'Das Blaue Licht'.)
That’s not bad at all.
;)

So recently I have attempted to branch out to 3d art, as I’m sure some of you may have already seen, either here, on my deviant page, or in my discord server. One of my first projects was making a self portrait sculpt. Of course it’s not the same to nail yourself up, so I enlisted the help of many different 3d artists to give there take on my torturous crucifixion. This will be by no means a complete collection; but there is no doubt they have made some truly sadistic and erotic images that feature me!

Attachments

• 0621048A-E94A-4311-A596-8775C3764A9C.jpeg
    0621048A-E94A-4311-A596-8775C3764A9C.jpeg
    150.4 KB · Views: 930
Back
Top Bottom