All-new Pictures Of Crucified Women!! (mp5's Crux Thread & Day Spa)

Go to CruxDreams.com
Will the baron now plot the empresses downfall?
nice render BTW

From a little roleplay we had cooked up recently on my server: The Empress sentences the Baron's daughter as well as her maidservant!
But the Empress is also praticing for her time by wearing like that , she knew her fate unconsciously ;)

So, after deleting all of my old work and putting it on pixiv instead, I sat on an empty Devianart account for a while. After being inspired by Noone102000, I decided to post some of the props I had made for my friends, all talented artists, many of whom post here. So, please feel free to check out my deviantart and download some of the props I made for use in daz studio!

Link here: https://www.deviantart.com/mp5stab/gallery

If you want to really be in the loop whenever I make a new model, or even make requests of your own, feel free to message me on my discord. I'm pretty much always there,,, it's an issue, hahaha.

So, after deleting all of my old work and putting it on pixiv instead, I sat on an empty Devianart account for a while. After being inspired by Noone102000, I decided to post some of the props I had made for my friends, all talented artists, many of whom post here. So, please feel free to check out my deviantart and download some of the props I made for use in daz studio!

Link here: https://www.deviantart.com/mp5stab/gallery

If you want to really be in the loop whenever I make a new model, or even make requests of your own, feel free to message me on my discord. I'm pretty much always there,,, it's an issue, hahaha.

That's very kind of you, thanks!
BTW, I have discovered that my banned DA account still works or downloading stuff.
Very good models, in particular the crown of thorns that deserves to be put in use..

Thanks very much, Em. Whilst I don't do 3D, I thought I would try out 'Emily's Cross' as a 2D component, with one of your own figures. :)

MP5Stab figure mod Emily Cross 7.jpg

Evilmercenary couldn’t resist trying out my new props on a poor woman. He no longer posts his art on deviant art, but instead posts it on his discord. Here is the stunning “traitor” series he did at my request.

View attachment 975108View attachment 975109View attachment 975110View attachment 975111View attachment 975112View attachment 975115View attachment 975113View attachment 975114View attachment 975116View attachment 975117
Great work of that man! Thank you for sharing!

Evilmercenary couldn’t resist trying out my new props on a poor woman. He no longer posts his art on deviant art, but instead posts it on his discord. Here is the stunning “traitor” series he did at my request.

View attachment 975108View attachment 975109View attachment 975110View attachment 975111View attachment 975112View attachment 975115View attachment 975113View attachment 975114View attachment 975116View attachment 975117
Does the traitor have a name? I've a story spinning in my head & I feel it will come together just a little easier by using the name of the traitor.

I'm wondering how other women are thinking and feeling in viewing these pics ; for me, I'm so much attracted, though that I know that it would be an horrible sequence of deep sufferings !
It doesn't stop me into my wish to know that , even if I'll never test , a test is signifying a death into so much harsh pain that I'm not sure to accept !
After the nailing, I should not be able to avoid the end, so, I shouldn't to have any choice ...
Contrariwise, I know well the whip and in my reality, I'm submitted to these kind of sessions ...
In viewing this'one, I'm waiting with impatience for the next !!!

And you men, what are your feelings ? ...

Does the traitor have a name? I've a story spinning in my head & I feel it will come together just a little easier by using the name of the traitor.
Her name was struck from the records, never to be uttered again. She is only "the traitor"!
Great work of that man! Thank you for sharing!
That is fantastically high praise from you! With the banning of your deviantart, I think you should repost your art here, so the new people can see it. Even after all these years, they are still classics. And for those of you that don't know him, fnhsr was a crux artist in the 2000s and a huge inspiration to me to try 3d art!

Some tests,,,
Test successful.
Proceed to production.
Audience anticipation high.
"Watching" protocol activated.
:)

Marvelous work! Especially that dramatic nailing scene. I dig'em!

Back
Top Bottom