All-new Pictures Of Crucified Women!! (mp5's Crux Thread & Day Spa)

Go to CruxDreams.com
Here's a Collaboration I was working on for some time with the talented @crumera

Higher resolution available on my Pixiv. :devil:
Em, just stopping by to tell you and Crumera WHOA!!! :eeek::babeando::clapping:

Attachments

• 1A236CCD-8124-4DA4-83C5-33A6AE14CF1E.jpeg
    1A236CCD-8124-4DA4-83C5-33A6AE14CF1E.jpeg
    579 KB · Views: 2,582
You are following Emily/Hair and Nails account:)

My account is

Also lots of crux stuff

I finally have a new computer to play with. Let's get down to business.
mp5stab hair and nails 05 07 2022 ADVLTERA.jpg

The young adulteress has evidently spent some time on her knees before reaching her final destination. Now her wrists and feet are sealed so effectively against the timber that no bloodstains appear on the wood. The cross and nails are quite distinctive, and the long, flowing hair is a characteristic trademark. Fine details include restrained moisture from the eyes and the dramatic tension of the clawed fingers. I think we are seeing multiple light sources revealing the physical definition of the figure in this compelling outdoor scene. Congratulations on a very expressive image, Em! :)

Todo: Actually add the blood to the cross itself. XD

The long flowing hair was done as a physics simulation, a first for me! And the multiple light sources are a three-point lighting system I set up, good eye for noticing! Meanwhile, the HDRI only provided a diffuse background lighting.

The young adulteress has evidently spent some time on her knees before reaching her final destination. Now her wrists and feet are sealed so effectively against the timber that no bloodstains appear on the wood. The cross and nails are quite distinctive, and the long, flowing hair is a characteristic trademark. Fine details include restrained moisture from the eyes and the dramatic tension of the clawed fingers. I think we are seeing multiple light sources revealing the physical definition of the figure in this compelling outdoor scene. Congratulations on a very expressive image, Em! :)
Are those bruises on her ribs - or shadows? (I can confirm being whipped on the ribs is very painful, more so than on the soft bits!)

A compelling scene, but it takes two people to violate a marriage. Where's the guy who participated? The woman suffers and the guy walks.:mad::D

Did he even visit her while she was suffering on her cross?

"So sorry my dear, but my wife found out about us. I had to throw you under the bus wagon."

"You fucking bastard! I thought you loved me! You said so. So many times! You said there was no danger! You lied to me you worthless excuse for a man. Aaauuuugh! I'm in so much pain! You let them crucify me! How could you? How could you?"

"Again, I'm so, so sorry this happened. Really. But my life is pretty miserable now too. My wife is a bitch, I admit it. It's tough living with her now. Heck, it's not like I got away perfectly free. I'm suffering too you know."

"But. You're. Not. Crucified! You fucking excuse for a man! Let me tell you, you were a lousy fuck! I only stayed with you because I liked benefitting from your money. While you were away I was fucking every guy I could. And they knew how to fuck!"

"So, you were cheating on me! Hmm. Interesting. I was cheating on my wife while you were cheating in me. Well, whatever. Doesn't matter to me now. Your being crucified was my wife's idea. She reported you to the authorities. She forced my hand. I had to go along."

"Fuck . . . you . . .aaauuuuggghhhh!"

"Oh, shit. Here she comes. She may have some choice words for you. I better get out of here. Oh, and thanks for the good times. While they lasted, at least. So long, my dear. No hard feelings, OK? Hope you die soon."

Last edited:
A compelling scene, but it takes two people to violate a marriage. Where's the guy who participated? The woman suffers and the guy walks.:mad::D
"So, you were cheating on me! Hmm. Interesting. I was cheating on my wife while you were cheating in me. Well, whatever. Doesn't matter to me now. Your being crucified was my wife's idea. She reported you to the authorities. She forced my hand. I had to go along."
Whatever. No one takes serious what she is telling anymore. The fate of all who got crucified!

Oh, the misery that comes of adultery! Very well made, also on terms of lighting. And the blood trailing down her arms looks really convincing.

Senpai noticed me! The lighting was my own custom set up, but the blood I take no credit for, it is part of the crucifixion kit of our very own @_CADRE_ who let me have a beta version to test beforehand. I might just use his setup to create more blood alphas, included ones that barely drip.

Pentecosta is a cruel and sexist place where the women suffer terribly for the indiscretions of men. There are far, far more women, after all…

Is this a whole story? I am very interested how it all started and how it ended. I am very intrigued with their suffering and their position on the cross.
It is the whole story I'm afraid. Glad you like it!

Back
Top Bottom