Aluafaen et Rimmon Ra ...Dark Realm

Go to CruxDreams.com
I'm trying to compress images to 1mb, and honestly this limitation is pretty annoying for me, because if I reduce the resolution of the image to 1mb, the quality of the image is often reduced.....and various defects appear...

in my spare time I experiment a bit with genesis 9, the new geoshell for dirt on gen 8 and 8.1...I also try gen 9, but it's not compatible there..(why the hell?!!)

i will continue the barbarian queen story soon.

Attachments

• my ideas.jpg
    my ideas.jpg
    949.8 KB · Views: 2,517
I'm trying to compress images to 1mb, and honestly this limitation is pretty annoying for me, because if I reduce the resolution of the image to 1mb, the quality of the image is often reduced.....and various defects appear

Dark backgrounds are quite hard to compress, ie artifacts.
A medium brightness background would be better to prevent these artifacts being noticiable

hello, I have decided not to continue with the text story, because the size and complexity of the scenes I have already created are simply too much for me...and I am not G.R.R.Martin or Tolkien to write a complex story...I will leave that to eulalia etc.. .if she wants to.

however, I have already completed a significant part of the picture story, which I spent a mega sea of time on, and I think it's not bad...

I will share it with you gradually.

Attachments

• 13..jpg
    13..jpg
    825.2 KB · Views: 2,115
the girls are gradually subjected to repeated torture one by one by the torturer andraste, her slave girls, and the imperial soldiers... and to make it harder, they are also constantly being treated again and again... so that the andraste can try different methods of torture on the girls( I can make a sequel from the torture chamber in the future thanks to this)

the girls spend a whole month in prison and in the torture chamber before they are taken out, put on a patibulum and lead to their death... I will show you that step by step.

Attachments

• 14..jpg
    14..jpg
    817.3 KB · Views: 1,853
I love it when your creative juices start flowing, Aluafaen! I could look at that image for hours and still find something new.

Very nicely done indeed! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
hehehe thanks, so I think it's time to show you the execution step by step... I have a few aces up my sleeve... the empress personally supervises the progress of the execution, and that's why there are a lot of slaves and soldiers...

regarding the execution itself, I have a few things that I wanted to try for a long time, but somehow I didn't have the desire, the mood or the time, but now I have everything completed (almost) and you will see everything later.

but gradually...i need some time.

Thanks.

I love it when your creative juices start flowing, Aluafaen! I could look at that image for hours and still find something new.

Very nicely done indeed! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
but it bothers us that the pictures are all 4k resolution, and after scaling down, some details simply don't appear correctly... and that hurts me...

but I think you'll see it in full display on DA in the future.

unless some moron bans me on DA.

Back
Top Bottom