Aluafaen et Rimmon Ra ...Dark Realm

Go to CruxDreams.com
Like how the slaves are made to hold the condemned down or are they all condemned?
I didn't want to add text here because you can use your imagination that way...

hmm for now they are slaves destined for the most disgusting jobs...

I have several kinds of slaves

and, (they are dirty for menial jobs) they are condemned to be a slave for life and wear spiked collars (but their life usually only lasts a few months, because it depends on the location) they are also executed quite often.

b.ordinary slaves(they are clean with an ordinary collar) are a normal part of Sildorian society...they can be redeemed from slavery in time or be set free...or be executed...

c. slaves with golden leaf... these slaves are extremely expensive, and are sold for extreme skill in the markets, where mostly non-humans... elves, succubus, etc.
these slaves are also educated and trained to do things (mostly erotic needs) these slaves usually enjoy luxury in the rich houses of noble Sildorans..for them freedom means being a beggar, so why would they want freedom when they can have everything, but at a price freedom, and the possibility of being executed for your mistake?

I love that you made the slaves participate in the crucifixion. One must wonders what goes on inside their minds as they are holding the nails and pressing the victim down.
you know what's the worst? those slaves are members of the rest of the barbarian tribe ruled by the barbarian queen....that makes it worse for them..and the worst is yet to come...

but don't worry, I'll add the text there too.. (I was just lazy here) and I'll explain it properly (this means that this page will be down again, but don't worry, I'll warn you in time)

Thank you
You know A et RR, you've taught me something important. As a producer, with me as a consumer, I absolutely have to let you be who you are, as a person and as an artist.
That said I would gladly pay for your art and complete stories... Your choice of course, but DAMN, you're GOOD, and ALWAYS leave me wanting MORE!
Cheers, THANKS, and best regards!

You know A et RR, you've taught me something important. As a producer, with me as a consumer, I absolutely have to let you be who you are, as a person and as an artist.
That said I would gladly pay for your art and complete stories... Your choice of course, but DAMN, you're GOOD, and ALWAYS leave me wanting MORE!
That's the highest compliment I think an artist could get, a naked request for MORE!

thank you for the lovely comment! I'm honored that you like my work, it's more motivation for me when someone writes me a letter of appreciation!

anyway, in the future I might do some commission (for now only small 3-4 pictures from different angles)

but in the future who knows?

anyway, I'm still working on my work, I'll add a sequel soon, but you have to expect that many pictures will not be released until 2023.. I just can't keep up... but don't worry, I've made a few improvements.. and I think I'm satisfied.. .

and because I was bored, I did a small experiment in photoshop, and at the same time tested a few things...

(slave) nooo please please auuu mrcy....auuu no no no no

(centurion)Come on guys! do not worry! everyone can get it! this bitch will last a few more days!

(slave girl) pls pls well it hurts please auuu nnnnnnn

(soldier) hooray centurion!

(slave girl) nooooooo ooooouuuu

(soldier) fuck, why fart? why the hell couldn't we crucify her?!

(soldier) yes we had to impale her important!

(slave girl) please enough!!! kil me kil meeee

(soldier-disgusted look) why the fuck! are we some kind of barbarians? that shitty nobility doesn't know what to come up with!

(amused look from the other soldiers)
hahahaha you look like that! what?!! you look like a barbarian!

hahaha

(centurion) an order is a soldier's order, we don't think about it, we just execute it and move on! clearly?! yes sir sorry….

(slave girl)pleaaaaaaaseeee nooaoaooaaaaaiiiiii

(centurion) but you are right soldier! crucifixion is not enough for them! no, it must be extra for this one! and she's fucking pretty!

(soldiers grunt in agreement)¨

(centurion) yes, that's exactly what the order sounded like!
stick a long wooden stake in that bitch's cunt, she's suffering, I want it to be slow..

(disgusted spitting)

(soldier)hehe but luckily they didn't say anything about her anus!

(centurion) exactly! soldier! so go for it! show us that you are men of the legion! show that bitch that you don't have that tail just for decoration!

(slave) no no no no no please already nooooooo
hahahaha

(soldier) yeah, we'll enjoy this!

Attachments

• impaled 2.jpg
    impaled 2.jpg
    903.5 KB · Views: 1,868
Back
Top Bottom