Aluafaen et Rimmon Ra ...Dark Realm

Go to CruxDreams.com
In my opinion you’re in for a real treat!
F
I couldn't resist ...
AeRR bravo, your work is art. Fantastic.

I'd be more cruel adding blood, a lot. A crucifixion is not a sun exposition to colour the skin. Moreover I'm sure she was scourged before. Where are the marks ?
Last note: the body should be "hanging" on the cross. She seems seating on something and she is rigid. You should take inspiration from "real" woman crucifixion, there a lot of pictures around.
If possibile the face should express more sufference.

Anyway I hope you deliver soon more of your art.

F

AeRR bravo, your work is art. Fantastic.

I'd be more cruel adding blood, a lot. A crucifixion is not a sun exposition to colour the skin. Moreover I'm sure she was scourged before. Where are the marks ?
Last note: the body should be "hanging" on the cross. She seems seating on something and she is rigid. You should take inspiration from "real" woman crucifixion, there a lot of pictures around.
If possibile the face should express more sufference.

Anyway I hope you deliver soon more of your art.
Hhhm, you're right. I made this render in a hurry ... So I coughed up the details .. However, the girl is not flogged .. And if you look really you will find that the girl does not fit..and in the future .. I worked on the environment .. Expressions .. And I adjusted blood ... expect the girls' brutal flogging, and the crucifixion ... I won't say more ... Thanks.

AetRR, you are a wonderful flake on these forums.
As one flake to another, I salute you!
Your work is ASTOUNDING in terms of imagination, technical detail, and technical competency. You’re among the BEST and I look for your name and comments.
Work, play games, care for the family, but KEEP POSTING. Your work is brilliant!
Thanks!!!

so I decided to make me happy and try to add text (and I think successfully) thanks to Notfromthisworld!

This is another part of the Dungeon series.

I'll try to do a whipping scene soon (which Mr. Jucundus helped me a lot) I think you'll like.

Attachments

• Feed Torture 1x.jpg
    Feed Torture 1x.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 2,438
  • Feed Torture 2x.jpg
    Feed Torture 2x.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 1,862
so I decided to make me happy and try to add text (and I think successfully) thanks to Notfromthisworld!

I'll try to do a whipping scene soon (which Mr. Jucundus helped me a lot) I think you'll like.
Well, i'd eat them - they'd probably be much like seafood, and I'm sure they're nourishing, if that's what I've got to live on ...
yeah and this will be my new brand and signature ... when I figure out how to get it in the picture in photoshop..it hasn't figured it out yet ....
and i'd be honoured to be branded with your new brand!

These images repay closer study. The details are superb. I like her dirty face and the spikes on the gate in particular. You never cease to be inventive with the devices used. Very nice imagery.
I too would proudly bear your brand if gifted it with white hot irons.

Great job in the details and in the filling of the room, btw I don't know if you already said it somewhere but what does your name mean?

It is the year 212 of the imperial calendar.

212 years of Empress Aluafaen's eternal reign...

The Sildorian Human Empire is experiencing its golden age under the Empress ... the Empire is prospering like never before ... The Imperial Iron Legions are constantly conquering new territories, and nations will be given a choice, either joining the Empire and accepting the Empress's peace, or being destroyed and enslaved - many nations of the world have already been convinced by this ...

A hundred years ago there came to the decadent, corrupt and declining elven kingdom of Sildoria, a great warrior, appearing when the ordinary people were suffering under the whip of a stranger, and the old races .... in those days human life was less valuable than the life of a dog ....

She resisted, and brought the beginning of a new Human age, and prosperity into a dying kingdom ... she gathered powerful legions and, after long and bloody battles, she overthrew and executed the old, arrogant, mad Elven king ... she dissolved and expelled the treacherous senate, and had crucified members of the old ruling families, supporters of the old king .... but some fled .... with the family of the old king ...

This warrior's name was Aurelia ... the first immortal human empress ...

One hundred years ago, the great Sildor Empire was born, and today it is living in its golden age, the Iron Legions of the Empire under its immortal Empress are conquering new territories, and the Empire under its immortal Empress is prospering like never before.

The Empire has been waging a hundred-year war with the barbarian tribes of the north, and the inhuman kingdoms of the West, which are backed by refugee traitors from the former senate who still refuse to accept peace and recognize the Human Empire, like many nations and kingdoms have done, and they call the Empress a creature ... Elven , barbarian and other troops are constantly attacking the Empire ... but their only goal is ... the Empress herself.

The Western Kingdom, and its ruler, are not human. He sent his assassins and rebels into the Empire to arouse the oppressed races and provoke a revolt against the Human Empire ... they hid in one of the houses in the imperial capital and planned an assassination ...

The assassination was to be carried out at night ... and everything went according to plan ...

And surely they would have succeeded had it not been for the Empress's Imperial Guard and her personal spies, who informed the Guard of the impending assassination and set a trap for the assassin ...

The assassination failed ... the attackers were captured, at the cost of two dead guard members ... and are now being interrogated and tortured ...

and the rest have been sentenced to a painful death ...

0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This bitch killed a member of the Empress's guard ... and tried to attack the Empress herself! These are two capital crimes! And for them she has been sentenced to a painful death! No mercy!

Her execution will take place without any witnesses ... we will not give them the opportunity to glorify her as a holy martyr and heroine! I want her to suffer a lot! Start her flogging!

I understand my lady ... should we use a standard whip?

No! the Empress personally wills a harsher instrument ... use a nine-tailed cat!

My lady has commanded! Did you hear, soldier?

Yes, Sir, as commanded!

My Lady, shall we lead in the prisoner?

hmmm, at last ... get started!

1.1.jpg

Immortal Empress, please have mercy ...

No mercy!

Soldiers, do you know what you have to do?

Yes, Sir rely on us!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom