Aluafaen et Rimmon Ra ...Dark Realm

Go to CruxDreams.com
Oh my but that is a beautiful render! So crisp! The details! The raised braid across each thong of that knotted cat! The crinkle of the woman’s tunic! The fear in the face of the condemned traitor. Ooooh, just imagine the terrifying torment she will have to soon endure! For the glory of the Empress, Amen!

Oh my but that is a beautiful render! So crisp! The details! The raised braid across each thong of that knotted cat! The crinkle of the woman’s tunic! The fear in the face of the condemned traitor. Ooooh, just imagine the terrifying torment she will have to soon endure! For the glory of the Empress, Amen!
I continue tomorrow (I will be happy to publish pictures on weekends, it's better for me, because I'm not at work on the weekend) and I have time for that.

and I really want to try a new skinning procedure! thanks Jucundus!

This bitch killed a member of the Empress's guard ... and tried to attack the Empress herself! These are two deadly crimes! And for them she was sentenced to a painful death! no mercy!

Her execution will take place without a witness ... we will not give them the opportunity to glorify her as a holy martyr and heroine! I want her to suffer a lot! start flogging!

I understand my lady ... should we use a standard whip?

No! the Empress personally wishes to use a harsher tool ... use a nine-tailed cat!

my lady has an order! did you hear the soldier? yes sir according to order!

my lady we lead prisoners!

hmmm finally ... get started!

please have mercy ...

no mercy!

soldiers do you know what to do?
yes sir rely on!
That is a very, very nice render, Aluafaen! :beer:

So you killed my friend ?! I'm going to have fun with you for that, you little bitch!

Mercy, please! Please, Sir - anything but this! I was just defending myself ... honestly, Sir, it was an accident .... I was just ...

You will scream! Loudly!

Noo please, please! I'll do anything for you! anything!!

Oh yes? Can you really ...

Damn you, soldier, what are you waiting for? An invitation? Get started, or you'll spend the rest of the year cleaning the latrines = all the latrines!

I'm very sorry, my lady ... it's not going to happen anymore .. it's time to scream, sow!

2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
so you killed my friend ?! I'll have fun with you for that, you little bitch!

please mercy! please anything just this! I was just defending myself ... it was an accident .... I was just ...

you will scream! shout loudly!

noo please please! I'll do anything! anything!!

but? really you can ...

Damn soldier, what are you waiting for ?! on invitation? Look to start or you will spend the rest of the year cleaning the latrines !! all latrines!

I'm very sorry, my lady ... it's not going to happen anymore .. it's a cup to scream bitch!
How beautifully her skin shines in the sun ... a great look. Still, the scenes of preparation for punishment have their own charm)

How beautifully her skin shines in the sun ... a great look. Still, the scenes of preparation for punishment have their own charm)
and I honestly struggled with the shadows for a long time ... and also with sweat (it cost me a lot of learning) and I think in the next scenes I will show what I learned!

I was very amused by the way Jucundus made the whip! it's easy, and I had it right under my nose the whole time! Thank you!

and I'm really looking forward to playing with the new ways of execution! I can finally try everything I've always wanted! crucifixion, impalation, skinning and more ...
hmmm it will take a while (but I have a lot of inspiration!)

but probably the most I like the comics from Skatingjesus, and from the deviantart Shiniez (sunstone). a yeh..Garry Robers!

Aaarrgh! pleeease! auuuu!

It hurts, bitch? hahaha

Auuu! It hurts! Please .... arghhhhh

3.1.jpg

Do you call that a soldier's wound? I want to see blood! Make an effort!

Yes my lady.. Don't worry, I'm just warming up ...

I see ... Centurion, get those things ready for the execution!

Yes my Lady!

Soldiers, bring them out!

I was very amused by the way Jucundus made the whip! it's easy, and I had it right under my nose the whole time! Thank you!

and I'm really looking forward to playing with the new ways of execution! I can finally try everything I've always wanted! crucifixion, impalation, skinning and more ...
hmmm it will take a while (but I have a lot of inspiration!)

but probably the most I like the comics from Skatingjesus, and from the deviantart Shiniez (sunstone). a yeh..Garry Robers!
Great plans! Recently, I saw for myself how much time and effort it takes. But I think that you will succeed.

I also love comics from Skatingjesus very much. Thanks to him I found this forum. Yeh..Garry Robers... Once I fell in love with his comics, and over time this love does not weaken) Once I even tried to learn how to draw like him)

and I honestly struggled with the shadows for a long time ... and also with sweat (it cost me a lot of learning) and I think in the next scenes I will show what I learned!
I didn't want to sound like a geek but honestly I was admiring the shadows and the lighting consistency! It was worth the hard work!

Maximus, come and help me, I can't carry the beam by myself ...

Arrghhh ... nooo ... please ..... eeeeee!

Yes I'm on my way! Damn, it's a nice sight! Too bad she could have been a bitch for a good, huh?

Yeah that's right ... a dumb fuck-slut ...

Careful, Marcus! Give her some for that, but don't kill her ...

Cha! Don't you worry !! hahaha

Auuuuuu, no more! Plea ... aaaaaauuu! arghhhh!

Don't cry bitch! the best is yet to come ...

4.jpg

Maximus, come help me, I can't take the beam myself ...

arrghhh nooo pleas ..... eeeeee!

yes I'm leaving! damn it's a nice sight! Too bad she could have been a nice fucking bitch huh? yeah that's right ... fucking one dumb ...

carefully Markus! give her something for that! but don't kill her ...

cha! don't worry !! hahaha

auuuuuu, no more! pls ... aaaaaauuu! arghhhh

don't cry bitch! the best is yet to come ...
Good renders, great facial expression... As one of the most sophisticated spectators in this arena, I'd like to walk around a bit and watch this from behind the executioner's back;)

Ahhhh, my ears ... couldn't you gag her?

Yes, your Highness, I'm sorry

T
hat's okay, especially now she's suffering ... and don't worry, bitch, you'll still enjoy the pain!

Please have mercy .... auuuu arrrgghh .. it's hurting ... no more, have mercy ... just kill me!

No ... just scream!

Aurelius, what are you planning tonight?

I don't know, I'll probably go and see the girls ... and you?

I'll probably visit my wife ... I haven't seen her in a long time ...

Hehehe, a love night right?

Hahaha! Yes, you could say that too.

Is that hurting, bitch? Pain? I hope so!

Yeees! Please ... mercy pleeease ..... please! Enough ... (cries)

5,1.0.jpg

ahhhh my ears ... couldn't you gag her? yes your highness sorry ... that's okay, especially how she suffers ... and don't worry bitch you'll still enjoy the pain!

please have mercy .... auuuu arrrgghh it hurts ... no more, have mercy ... kill me!

no ... just scream!

Aurelie, what are you planning tonight? I don't know, I'll probably go see the girls ... and you? I'll probably visit my wife ... I haven't seen her in a long time ... hehehe love night right? hahaha yes you could say that too.

does that bitch hurt? pain? I hope so!

yeees pls mercy pleaseeee ..... please! enough ... (cries)
The wounds on the back look very realistic

Back
Top Bottom