Aluafaen et Rimmon Ra ...Dark Realm

Go to CruxDreams.com
Yeh, but this is just the beginning ... Then there will be execution and more ... I have a comic that needed a prequel .. So I sat down and started creating ... Thanks for the chat!
I’m sort of trying hard not to comment every single installment but rest assured I’m looking forward to every new image and can’t wait for the weekend. I have seen so much growth in your work since first encountering you last year!

Please continue, and bravo!

Dungeon Torture 1

Lady Inqizitor Aewin decided to enjoy the sight of tortured girls and their cruel interrogation ....

Loud cries of pain are paradise music for her ...

whipping, burning with a hot iron, sitting on a wooden horse, a strappado ... and her personal beloved torture device designed for great heretics ... a hot golden mask ... placed on once beautiful faces ... and worn publicly as a sign of humility and shame ... the mask will destroy their face forever, and you can never take it off ...

The Inquisitor now really enjoys the sight of cruel flogging, and her friend the Dark Elf Lisa ... who really enjoys flogging ...

Torture here is eternal!
Amazing pictures. Best I've seen in a long time!

This bitch killed a member of the Empress's guard ... and tried to attack the Empress herself! These are two deadly crimes! And for them she was sentenced to a painful death! no mercy!

Her execution will take place without a witness ... we will not give them the opportunity to glorify her as a holy martyr and heroine! I want her to suffer a lot! start flogging!

I understand my lady ... should we use a standard whip?

No! the Empress personally wishes to use a harsher tool ... use a nine-tailed cat!

my lady has an order! did you hear the soldier? yes sir according to order!

my lady we lead prisoners!

hmmm finally ... get started!

please have mercy ...

no mercy!

soldiers do you know what to do?
yes sir rely on!
Nice! I love the look on her face.

Great, soldier! Take it over there to the cross, and wait for Centurion's orders - and be quick! The Empress will be here soon!

Y-yes sir ...

6.....jpg

You bitch! Just you think of my friend and his pregnant wife! I'll avenge his death! You scum! Grrr (snorting with effort)
I hope it hurts! bitch !!

Arrrggg nnnnn plsss argggh (girl bites her lip in pain) and tries to dodge the whip ....

Last edited by a moderator:
Careful soldier, we don't want to kill her immediately ... slow down a bit! A few more lashes, then wait for orders!

Yes my Lady!

(the girl is begging and moaning in pain) please ... it hurts .... (screams) Please! No more (she's whining and crying)

Sir, reporting as commanded!

7.01.jpg

Hmmm, lean it against the cross and check the structure ... we'll wait for the guys to bring the patibulum ... get everything ready for now, okay? Everything has to be perfect ... Nice show, boy?

Yes sir ... don't worry! We'll make you a good man of you!

heh, what are you up to?

hahaha I really hope you enjoy our show bitch ... you know that cross over there, yes that cross over there is yours!

(the girl panics) nnnnooooo pls .... mrcy .... mercy .... arghhh no more please ....

And if you think the flogging hurts, just you wait ... Ahhh sure the Empress will come to see you! She won't miss the opportunity to see the execution of traitors and murderers ...

I can't understand how a puny whore like that could have killed the Empress's guard ... and almost reached the Empress! Can't believe she's a murderess!

Everyone breaks under the whip, my lady ... I've seen strong men here, as well as women, who've broken under the whipping and crucifixion, and screamed like whores.

... I understand ...

7.2.1.jpg

At last! What took you so long, soldiers? Did you stop for a fuck? Or did you go to the pub? What?

I'm sorry sir, but it's awful hot ... and the fucking beam is pretty heavy, so we took off our breastplates...

Well, we're not on the battlefield ... okay, bring yourselves over and put it on the ground ...

Attention! You idiots, the Empress is coming!

Yes sir! sorry sir!

so what do you like it? the execution is slowly approaching ... and in the evening I will add more pictures ... and I wonder if you will find my new brand on those pictures ...
If I make enough comments will you gift me your brand using white hot irons? What if I said please?

:roflmao::starwars_smiley::span1::flamethrower2:

That’s definitely a nice whipping, are you certain the bitch doesn’t deserve a few more? Mmmm maybe when just before she’s nailed to the patibulum a nice, friendly breast whipping is in order? Teach the slut some gratitude?

If I make enough comments will you gift me your brand using white hot irons? What if I said please?

That’s definitely a nice whipping, are you certain the bitch doesn’t deserve a few more? Mmmm maybe when just before she’s nailed to the patibulum a nice, friendly breast whipping is in order? Teach the slut some gratitude?
well ... hmmm yeah I'll do it.. don't worry! but we'll see what Empress says ...

anyway, the Empress has always supported the will of the people ... so write your opinions ... the more the better! feel free to even ideas!

and yes i can burn a mark on your body! and have you crucified, tortured or abused ... who wants to have a character in a comic and write in the comments!

but you have to choose a name (Greco-Roman, Egyptian, just an ancient name) it's a fantasy (fantasy characters I'll include later)

and then it's no problem to give you a nickname, for example (Loincloth slave)

A name? Well that’s easy, Dismas (or Dismasia in a feminine form).

Straight from Ancient Greek, also attributed to the Penitent Thief who was crucified alongside Jesus. It’s also my Catholic confirmation name in RL ( but not a legal name, lol, so untraceable)

I wonder if anyone could guess why I chose it?

Careful soldier, we don't want to kill her immediately ... he slowed down a bit! a few more shots, and wait for orders! Yes my Lady!

(girl begs and moans in pain) please ... it hurts .... (screams) please no longer (whines and cries)

My lord, I report according to the order! Hmmm, lean it against the cross and check the structure ... we'll wait for the guys to bring the patibulum ... get everything ready for now, okay? Everything has to be perfect ... Nice show, boy? Yes sir ... don't worry! we'll make you a good man!

heh, what are you up to?
hahaha I really hope you enjoy our show bitch ... you know that cross over there, yes that cross over there is yours!

(panic girl) nnnnooooo pls .... mrcy .... mercy .... arghhh no more please ....

and if you think the flogging hurts, wait a minute ... Ahhh sure the Empress will come to see you! He will not miss the opportunity to see the execution of traitors and murderers ...
Gods, what a savagery with the girl! Does she deserve such a savage punishment?

Ave Immortalis Imperatrix! (Hail, immortal Empress!)

Calm down, soldier ... she's come here to see the killer ... I want to see the girl who killed my guard ... that was impressive, really impressive! It's a pity she isn't going to live long, I could certainly make good use of her abilities .... but I have no mercy on traitors ... and murderers ...

So I'll go and talk to her ....

And I have orders for you, soldier ... this girl, she was not alone ... there's another woman in the cells who helped her, she distracted my guards ... I want you to bring her here ... but don't hurt her! I've got plans for her ... go then!

Yes my Lady!

Wait here, Lysandra ... yes, my lady ...
(the slavegirl waits patiently under the blazing sun, her heavy yoke chafing her neck.

the girl-guard beside her is baking too in her steel breastplate - but the Empresses's girl-guards are selected from the gladiator school,
they're the toughest creatures in the Empire)

8.2.jpg

(breathing heavily) You're lucky, bitch ... the Empress has arrived.. you should be afraid!

Let's take a break!

Aaarrrgghhh noooo please kill me ... please don't torture me any more .... just kill me (crying and screaming in pain)

Oh no, piglet, I'm not done with you yet ... not by a long way...

Back
Top Bottom