Aluafaen et Rimmon Ra ...Dark Realm

Go to CruxDreams.com

Aluafaen et Rimmon Ra

(Abyss Queen) and (Empress Sildorian Empire ...)
I am Aluafaen et Rimmon Ra ... This is my dark realm, death, blood, torture and destruction, art, love and creation..my poor beautiful slaves, and men slaves ...

pain, suffering, blood and tears are present in this realm ...

together with beauty, splendor, fantasy and beautiful eroticism ...

I offer it all ...

welcome to my realm!

A day at the beach ...​

Two beautiful girls have already decided to go to the beautifully deserted beach, swimming, playing with a ball and because they are lesbians and a little dessert ...

unfortunately for our girls, the beach is a protected area ..
and girls, so indulged in pleasure that due to moans, they did not hear the arrival of a certain policewoman ...

and she was so taken aback by the whole situation, and amused that she just had to film it to show it to her colleagues ...

the girls finally noticed, and beg our policewoman to delete the record ...

policewoman agrees ... but not for free ..

they will be her sexual slaves for one week ... the girls have no choice .... they agree ...

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    192 KB · Views: 4,091
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    902 KB · Views: 3,243
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    173 KB · Views: 2,648
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 2,577
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    194.5 KB · Views: 2,557
  • sarah 1.jpg
    sarah 1.jpg
    202.9 KB · Views: 2,288
  • sarah 2.jpg
    sarah 2.jpg
    209.8 KB · Views: 2,110
  • Sarah Beach 3.jpg
    Sarah Beach 3.jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 2,098
  • Sarah Beach.jpg
    Sarah Beach.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 2,157
  • smiling lady.jpg
    smiling lady.jpg
    1,019.6 KB · Views: 2,264
my first work with daz3d

1.Kathy Crucifixion ..

Attachments

• crux 2.png
    crux 2.png
    5.7 MB · Views: 2,939
  • crux 3.png
    crux 3.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 3,011
  • crux walk.jpg
    crux walk.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 3,154
  • crux.jpg
    crux.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 3,212
  • crux.png
    crux.png
    138.6 KB · Views: 3,390
  • Kathy crux walk.jpg
    Kathy crux walk.jpg
    213.4 KB · Views: 3,406
  • nailing watch 2.jpg
    nailing watch 2.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 3,431
  • Kathy.jpg
    Kathy.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 3,191
  • nailing watch.jpg
    nailing watch.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 3,398
  • Sarah.jpg
    Sarah.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 3,408
1.this is my favorite toy! The blade of this ax moves left and right, and the mechanism gradually slides down .... until it reaches your breasts! and then it will really hurt a lot! you have really big tits girl!

not for long .... say goodbye to your breasts!

2.nooooo please ... stop it! and why would I do that? it will take about an hour to lose your breasts ... I'll do anything!! anything !! hmmm really?
so you will become my slave!

not never .... never !!!

say goodbye to your breasts .... noooo please don't leave please !! don't leave !! help meee !!

I will become her ... I will become a slave !!! please enough !!

finally .... bitch !!!

(The girl has no idea that there is a fuse on the machine that stops the machine exactly a millimeter above her breasts ... and then turns around and goes up again ... Lucy is extremely frightened before, and promises anything in fear ... even slavery!)

**you bitch !! you monster !!!
I could have died here!

but she did not die, and shut up the slave girl! or I'll release the machine again, and this time completely down!

so what? will you be a good girl

yes mistress ...

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    568.4 KB · Views: 3,010
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    609.2 KB · Views: 3,040
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    653.4 KB · Views: 4,039

1.The lady finally lost her patience with the clumsy and cheeky slave girl and decided to punish her ... so bitch, now i'll try how deep your pussy is! pretty slowly, up to your elbow, I'll stick my hand in there ... and clench my fist! I know you will like it! nnnn plsss nnnnn hhhhlp mmm ohhh is so wet and warm! I like this! ok i will spread my fingers! nnnnnnnn plssss nnnnn ooooouuu

2.and now forward, clench my fist nicely .... ouuuuuuu

3.and back! hahahah somehow you're moaning us girl! you naughty bitch! ahhhhahhha

4.you were right Lady, she'll really get wet somehow! I can't wait for torture! bitch one naughty! Whhtt ?! nnn ssstttppp plllsss!

5.are you scared bitch? I don't know yet if I'll cut something off or shoot you in the knee? gggddd plsss nnnn

6.but first Marcus will have fun with you .... don't spare her darling! I'll record this! splendor! oohhh yes !! thank you madam! ooouuuu

so I finally tagged you! Do you like it? fucked slave? auuuu ouuuu nnnnn Layla give her a piercing please! nnnn ouuuuu oh don't you like my bloody nurse? isn't she sexy? Layla, slowly please make it feel! and please give her an injection with a stimulant! don't worry Lady, I always have an injection on hand!

8.get ready girl this is just the beginning!

9.and now we'll finally cut your nipples! don't suck too much so I don't shoot you in the cunt! nnnnn ouuuuu nnnnnn ggggdddd!

Attachments

• Torture 1.jpg
    Torture 1.jpg
    678.4 KB · Views: 4,233
  • Torture 2.jpg
    Torture 2.jpg
    630.8 KB · Views: 4,043
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 3,731
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 3,747
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 3,726
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 3,906
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 4,011
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 3,996
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    638.9 KB · Views: 3,818
Punishment for Heretic ....

Alariel, the red-haired priestess of the dark and forbidden goddess Aluafaen, was attacked in the Leur Forest, attacked by a retinue of elven princess Aeria, and her retinue, Alariel knew she could not win, so she tried in vain to attack the best elven swordsman Aegon, but he was on her attack ready! all he had to do was distract her while the amused elven princess, and her friend Lucy, slowly took up position behind Alariel's back, and at the right moment grabbed her arms and disarmed her!

2.Alariel is disarmed, and held by the elven princess Aeria, and Lucy as Aegon takes off her clothes! Alariel is so shocked that she can't resist, and just stares softly! and beg! You have beautiful breasts, I can't wait to squeeze them properly! hahahaha calm down! we will all enjoy it! and then we have a surprise for you! wonderful and painful surprise!

3.The princess throws Alariel to the ground, and starts kicking her in the stomach and intimate places while kneeling Lucy beats her fists in her face! Alariel moans and cries, she tries to defend herself but it's useless to her .. The elven princess is having a good time, this is just the beginning of a heretical whore! we will honor your heretical goddess with your pain and blood, you will see what we have for you! she should not worship the forbidden goddess! and your beauty is definitely the work of dark magic! heretic! now you will pay for your crimes!

4.Lucy is all sweaty about Alariel's all-day chasing, and Alariel's subsequent beating and undressing, so she took up her chances and knelt astride Alriel's head ... Lick the fuck! and pretty slow! tongue on the clitoris! if you bite me, Aegon will cut off your toes! Alariel is scared, and she does what Lucy told her ... MMmm OHG ... Yeess..do not stop! the princess watches the whole scene with interest, and due to the heat she also begins to slowly undress and caress her own breasts.

5.god you are so amazing! don't stop! OMG yeees ... Lucy slowly gets an orgasm, and her loud moaning brings the princess into sexual ecstasy, and the princess slowly puts her hand in her panties ... Alariel hopes that if she pleases Lucy and the princess, he won't hurt her anymore, and maybe make her a slave? he has no idea how deep he is washing ... Another Elf Elena, a great elven archer and a member of the princess's party, announces that everything is ready, and Aegon nods quietly, and slowly leaves to prepare everything.

Alariel begins to choke and gasp as Lucy pulls her head closer to her clit and sits her whole to have a better orgasm ...

the princess can't stand it anymore, and she starts to masturbate slowly, and she starts sweating.

Aegon slowly turns away, looks around, and knows that his reward is yet to come ...

we'll play a little game, if you don't make me with your tongue, and I don't get a beautiful orgasm like Lucy, then Lucy will cut off your ears ...

Alariel sees a sharp dagger in Lucy's hand, and knows that it is not a false threat, she prays in fright to the goddess, and she does what the princess told her ...

the princess looks at Elena standing nearby, and orders her not to stare, and went for the wooden beam ...
She is still staring at the princess.. Lucy answers..if she wouldn't stare, she wouldn't hit her shit with her bow ...

Elena walks past Lucy, pays homage to the princess, and jokes Lucy says she doesn't at least stink like a sweaty wild boar ... and laughs.

with Lucy, they have been stabbing each other for a long time, and are vying for the princess's favor.

so do you bitch! urges the kneeling princess Alarielle, who is shaking with fear and does not see what is happening behind her ...

meanwhile, the hard-nosed girls, Elena and Lucy, came for a wooden beam (patibulum), due to the weight of the beam, Elena had to reluctantly ask Lucy for help, and they prepared hemp ropes for tying her wrists ...

the beam is really heavy, and the girls have something to do to keep it, and Alariel will have to carry it alone on her back for a good 10 miles, to the place of her execution! and all the time, she goes completely naked! and people and elves will look at it!

the princess soon gets the coveted orgasm, and with a blow with her fist knocks Alariel to her knees, Lucy and Elena immediately take advantage of that and with a satisfied exhalation she places the shocked Alariel beam on her back!

now Alariel understands that a much more terrible fate awaits her than to be a slave ...

the princess stands in front of the frightened
kneeling Alariel, and the girls hand her a scary-looking nine-tailed whip!

Alariel screams in horror! she immediately realized what a whip it was!
it's Lamie: or also the nine tailed cat!
the scariest whip ever, with hooks at the end, or pieces of metal or glass! The wounds it causes are even scarier!

the princess smiles cruelly, and Lucy standing behind Alariel, pulls out her dagger and places it on Alariel's left ear ...
move and I'll cut off your ear!

the princess is playing again, Alariel now you get 30 blows to the breasts!
if you drop the patibulum, then here's Elena, piercing your breasts with arrows!

and the princess embarks on a cruel work ...

Alariel has suffered a painful whipping, her breasts are now full of red scars, and they are starting to swell, her whole body is full of scars ...

in addition, she was forced to hold a very heavy patibulum, and was forced to get up ...

Lucy behind her, she tied her hands to the patible, and quietly sings the elven song ...
to humiliate Alariel as much as possible, show her the giant nails they will use to crucify her, look at them in fear, and then hang them around her neck, put a mocking crown of thorns on her head, and all the girls bow to her mockingly, not the saint a prophetess, and a great priestess of the dark goddess Aluafaen ....

Alariel prophesied the return of the dark goddess, and the coming of the great war..the disappearance of the old gods..and the beginning of the Dark Ages
and for her blasphemy and heresy she is to be executed.

the girls have no idea yet that the goddess Aluafaen is explicitly asking for the blood of Alariel! and that by their actions the elves will cause a terrible catastrophe ... the goddess Aluafaen waits so patiently and lovingly encourages her chosen maid!
A great reward awaits you Alariel! just hold on ...

Alariel will gather his strength and tell the princess that the princess and her elven people have long been cursed! the great war is coming! the goddess is coming! and also that she's a princess fucking!
the princess clenched her fists clenched, and the elf Elena still makes attitudes, and plays with the fact that she shoots arrows in Alariel's chest ...

you will regret the heresy! the princess answers ...

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 2,729
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 2,752
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 2,649
  • 3.png
    3.png
    499.9 KB · Views: 2,556
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 2,534
  • 6.png
    6.png
    349.8 KB · Views: 2,418
  • 7.png
    7.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 2,547
  • 8.png
    8.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 2,586
  • 9.png
    9.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 3,022
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    520.8 KB · Views: 3,334
Punishment for Heretic ....

Do you think you're gonna fucking insult you with impunity? the princess and the girls get dressed again, they don't go naked around the crowd..the whips and wooden reeds fall, and they start screaming in pain Alariel, whipping her ass, thighs, chest and back!

the princess grabs Alariel by the mouth, and tells her that I'm her stupid bullshit, he gives her 100 shots on her back, and another 100 shots later on her pussy!

Elena is having a good time, and rests her bow on her shoulder ... and talks out loud to the princess.
10 miles ... constantly whipped, naked, in the awful heat ... with this beam on his back? before we arrive for the execution, princess ... Elena answers ...

she doesn't want to..the princess answers ... every time she falls, you give her 10 blows with a whip and maybe you cut something, maybe her fingers? and every time she faints, you heal her healing magic!
if she dies along the way, you will take her place! and now move!

Yes, Madam!

Let's go you bitch! execution awaits!

and Lucy gives Alariel the first blow, with a wooden reed, and at the same time pushes her forward with her hand ...

of course the princess will not walk!
therefore she rode her horse, and prepared again her beloved Lamia (nine tailed cat-whip)

elfka elena is a born actress, so she makes a ridiculous noise, and starts to moan for fun how she destroys those 10 miles, pushes her shoes, and she is hot ...

the princess laughs at this joke ...

Lucy is slowly watching Alariel, and is ready to flog her for every mistake! he slowly whips her, and puts the maximum possible strength into the wounds..Alariel, who shakes and snorts with effort, and fights the pain from the whipped body, and grows tired, slowly moves her legs and heads on the path to her cruel death ... sharp stones on the way, they cut into her bare feet, the sweat runs down her body, and the salt contained in her sweat burns mercilessly in her wounds after the whip ... the nails she has hung around her neck sway here and there with each movement ... and the harsh summer sun burns her skin mercilessly ..

Attachments

• 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    509.5 KB · Views: 3,604
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    496.9 KB · Views: 3,927
Crucified priestesses ...

The punishment for worshiping the forbidden goddess (Aluafaen) should always be the cruelest.

the four high priestesses of the goddess Aluafaen, were executed by crucifixion, in front of the stairs leading to the temple ... the priestesses bravely defended themselves, but they could not match the trained soldiers, the elven kingdom and the human knights and terrifying persons of the Inquisition.

the temple was burned, to its foundations, and the people who were left were beaten alive, crucified, or burned ... but some were taken in for questioning, to a dungeon in a thousand pains ... and it would be better for them to die than to be tortured to death ...

priestesses will die for a long time ... they will be tormented by stinging insects ... thirst..and gasping for breath ....

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    1 MB · Views: 4,409
1.Damn ... I can't move ... not my dress ?! what?! why did you undress me ?!

shut up! my lady wishes to talk to you !! be honored !!

Welcome my child ... you won't need the dress anymore ... I'll have a few questions for you ... the first one will be who you are? and the other one, why did you come here?

fuck you, demon !!! I won't tell you anything !!

Hmmm I think you should look under yourself .... I'll help you with that ...

w.what ?! n-nooo ?! OMG !!!

beautiful view right?

p-p-please ... let me go ...

that's the wrong answer .... I'll ask you again ... who are you ...

nnnnnn ...

Okay, I can fly ... shall we try to fly?

nnnnn ... will you talk? I'd rather die !!!

hmmm you're really hard ... or terribly stupid..It's stabbed, I'm cold please ... Bodil... blowing terribly here from the mountains..please start a fire ...

yes my Mistress!!

you'll tell me everything in a moment ... Dineth ..

w-what ?! do you know who here ?!

yes ... I know everything ... but I wanted to hear it from you ...

w-who-are you ?! who are you?!

I'm someone you should be deadly afraid of .... me, I am, Aluafaen!

g-god help me ....

you made the mistake of coming here today! killing my servants and spying is not nice ...

auuu ... g-god-n-noooo - p-please - let me go ... n-I won't say anything ... I swear .... I swear ... OMG ... auuu nnnnn

I can't let you go Dineth ... were you the one who spied on my priestesses and then enjoyed their execution ?!

nnnooo I didn't do anything !! p-please! I swear!!

you lie ... i see your thoughts ... i see into your soul ... and it's not a pretty sight ...

p-please ...

I would normally throw you off a cliff ...

but my pets down in the cave love fresh meat ... especially elven meat..and I love the sight of roasting meat .... I'm a good cook here you know ??

nnn..p-p-please .... ouu nnnnn

I really love when my victims beg for mercy ...

I will make a warning of you..I think I will also send a piece of your flesh to your queen .... maybe breasts ?? or ears ??

nnnnnn ouuuu omg ....

Attachments

• Aluafaen_1.png
    Aluafaen_1.png
    1 MB · Views: 3,997
  • Aluafaen_2.png
    Aluafaen_2.png
    926.1 KB · Views: 3,681
  • 3.png
    3.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 3,727
  • 4.png
    4.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 3,742

1.The lady finally lost her patience with the clumsy and cheeky slave girl and decided to punish her ... so bitch, now i'll try how deep your pussy is! pretty slowly, up to your elbow, I'll stick my hand in there ... and clench my fist! I know you will like it! nnnn plsss nnnnn hhhhlp mmm ohhh is so wet and warm! I like this! ok i will spread my fingers! nnnnnnnn plssss nnnnn ooooouuu

2.and now forward, clench my fist nicely .... ouuuuuuu

3.and back! hahahah somehow you're moaning us girl! you naughty bitch! ahhhhahhha

4.you were right Lady, she'll really get wet somehow! I can't wait for torture! bitch one naughty! Whhtt ?! nnn ssstttppp plllsss!

5.are you scared bitch? I don't know yet if I'll cut something off or shoot you in the knee? gggddd plsss nnnn

6.but first Marcus will have fun with you .... don't spare her darling! I'll record this! splendor! oohhh yes !! thank you madam! ooouuuu

so I finally tagged you! Do you like it? fucked slave? auuuu ouuuu nnnnn Layla give her a piercing please! nnnn ouuuuu oh don't you like my bloody nurse? isn't she sexy? Layla, slowly please make it feel! and please give her an injection with a stimulant! don't worry Lady, I always have an injection on hand!

8.get ready girl this is just the beginning!

9.and now we'll finally cut your nipples! don't suck too much so I don't shoot you in the cunt! nnnnn ouuuuu nnnnnn ggggdddd!
First class all the way- thanks

1.Lucy, a member of a girl's mercenary group, a red rose ... serving as a guardian of the dark goddess priestesses, was unlucky to be captured in battle ... she killed many soldiers. and was sentenced to hit a wooden pole ...

Lucy was hit by a blunt wooden pole to make her dying as painful and long as possible ... and to serve as a warning to others.

2,her painful screams can be heard for miles ... but no one will help her ... no one can hear her ...

3.Never has Lucy ever wanted to die as much as she does now ... her blood is slowly flowing down the stake and she knows it will take days to die..but the pain is already driving her crazy!

4.any attempt to free herself failed, pleas for help to passers-by missed the effect ... her whipped back and ass burn in the hot sun, and she no longer has the strength to scream, and just moans ...

5.finally in the evening Lucy falls unconscious, she has lost a lot of blood, but the stake that slowly moves further into her body, the bleeding stopped, and after many hours of screaming and wailing, asking people and gods for help, she finally faints from the pain ... it will take a really long time before he dies, and every second will be a hell of a pain, although hell may be a lesser price for the pain Lucy is going through.

Attachments

• Lucy Impaled 1.jpg
    Lucy Impaled 1.jpg
    235.8 KB · Views: 4,451
  • Lucy Impaled 2.jpg
    Lucy Impaled 2.jpg
    222 KB · Views: 4,303
  • Lucy Impaled 3.jpg
    Lucy Impaled 3.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 4,204
  • Lucy Impaled 4.jpg
    Lucy Impaled 4.jpg
    234.3 KB · Views: 4,042
  • Lucy Impaled 5_jpg_icon.png
    Lucy Impaled 5_jpg_icon.png
    13.1 KB · Views: 3,940
Lucy Torture (another story)

The beautiful busty girl Lucy was kidnapped, tortured, and thrown into a dark room that is slowly but surely filling with water ...

Lucy panics slowly .... mmmhh hhhllllpppp

and as if that weren't enough, she was strapped behind her clitoris and labia, with a gold chain, to a pole that is placed firmly on the floor and that she also has in her vagina ....

Her torturers have previously forced her to have oral sex, so her mouth is full of sperm, and moreover, she can't even scream in panic because she has a bad gag ...

a terrifying voice comes from the speaker in the room ..
My dear Lucy ... today you have to sacrifice something for your freedom ....

in front of you you see two objects on the table ... a key .... and a knife ...

the key is from the door in your cell..and a knife ... well, you probably know what it's for ...

you will have to cut off your labia and clitoris if you do not want to drown ....

hehe have fun!

nnnnnn pls pls .... hlp mmm

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    700 KB · Views: 3,190
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    912.3 KB · Views: 4,019
Back
Top Bottom