Aluafaen et Rimmon Ra ...Dark Realm

Go to CruxDreams.com
Elf Love

After a long, annoying day, full of fights, it's time to drink well, eat, and enjoy a wonderful dessert, accompanied by three beautiful girls ....

and as it turned out, elves are voracious .... and they are damn sexy ...

Attachments

• Elf Love 1.png
    Elf Love 1.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 2,496
  • Elf Love 2.png
    Elf Love 2.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,974
  • Elf Love 3.png
    Elf Love 3.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,562
  • Elf Love 1.5.png
    Elf Love 1.5.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 2,032
Last edited:
Lady Inqizitor Elaine, has decided to deliberately announce an archery competition! To settle once and for all the constant and annoying rivalry between two girls ... Tara, and Hannah ... And as usual, this is no ordinary competition ... The goal is to hit the targets thirty times, but at the same time try not to injure the frightened slaves placed on them ... even though their death does not interest the Inquisitor at all ... but still, it would be a shame to kill them..fastly ... Ladies! the rules are simple! every time you hit my slave girl, one day you will be completely naked, serving in the barracks as a bartender ... the most points are for hitting a place very close to the vagina, head and chest ... if you can hit ?! but if you hit intimate places, you will have to fuck all the soldiers from the camp ... And the win? a bag of gold, and a long pass to Lake Eilis ... with the best food and wine! and wonderful men and women ....

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 2,210
  • 2.png
    2.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 2,476
  • 3.png
    3.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 2,525
  • 4.png
    4.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 2,704
Dungeon Torture 1

Lady Inqizitor Aewin decided to enjoy the sight of tortured girls and their cruel interrogation ....

Loud cries of pain are paradise music for her ...

whipping, burning with a hot iron, sitting on a wooden horse, a strappado ... and her personal beloved torture device designed for great heretics ... a hot golden mask ... placed on once beautiful faces ... and worn publicly as a sign of humility and shame ... the mask will destroy their face forever, and you can never take it off ...

The Inquisitor now really enjoys the sight of cruel flogging, and her friend the Dark Elf Lisa ... who really enjoys flogging ...

Torture here is eternal!

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 2,565
  • 2.png
    2.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 2,508
  • 3.png
    3.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 2,286
  • 4.png
    4.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 2,144
  • 5.png
    5.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 2,012
  • 6.png
    6.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,977
  • 7.png
    7.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,935
  • 8.png
    8.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,932
  • 9.png
    9.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,902
  • 10.png
    10.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 2,034
Last edited:
So the slave girl on the wheel got the red hot mask? That is an awesome idea! Putting slaves in our place only benefits us! Ghod, I have already imagined being that slave many times!

thank you, I enjoy your thread, and now you have a more powerful computer I’d welcome more!

Last edited:
So the slave girl on the wheel got the red hot mask? That is an awesome idea! Putting slaves in our place only benefits us! Ghod, I have already imagined being that slave many times!

thank you, I enjoy your thread, and now you have a more powerful computer I’d welcome more!
yep there will be more!

yes the heretic gets a mask!

now I'm working on impalation and burning heretics ....

then I take a break from torture, and finally throw myself into Garry Roberts' comics ....

and then I promised to make a short comic with the crucifixion before SkatingJesus released Andaroos ...

and like others we please suggest some ideas for bdsm scenes, and torture for dungeon etc, and crucifixion, mainly from the middle ages, and some ideas for fantasy erotica ..

feel free to send pictures or links ...

and I'd like to know what you like? and what would you like for torture? a bdsm? please write i don't bite ...

I love bdsm scenes with Lady Amanda and Ariel from Elitepain.com
so I would like to do a similar series ...

Thanks!!

For resistance to the empire, is the cruelest punishment!

hitting a wooden pole, is one of them ...

the girls will die for days ... and every breath, they take will be pure agony ...

Attachments

• Impalation 1.png
    Impalation 1.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 2,794
  • Impalation 2.png
    Impalation 2.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 2,758
  • Impalation 3.png
    Impalation 3.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 2,874
  • Impalation 4.png
    Impalation 4.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 3,102
water torture ... hmmm write more specifically what exactly ..
yes I have pictures where the girl is drowned in water, and forced to drink-eat water (shit from sewers)

and then I am preparing to deploy a hot gold mask ...

Attachments

• R01.jpg
    R01.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 2,779
  • R02.jpg
    R02.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 2,421
  • R03.jpg
    R03.jpg
    255.2 KB · Views: 2,259
  • R04.jpg
    R04.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 2,318
  • R05.jpg
    R05.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 2,624
Dungeon Torture 1

Lady Inqizitor Aewin decided to enjoy the sight of tortured girls and their cruel interrogation ....

whipping, burning with a hot iron, sitting on a wooden horse, a strappado ... and her personal beloved torture device designed for great heretics ... a hot golden mask ... placed on once beautiful faces ... and worn publicly as a sign of humility and shame ... the mask will destroy their face forever, and you can never take it off ...

The Inquisitor now really enjoys the sight of cruel flogging, and her friend the Dark Elf Lisa ... who really enjoys flogging ...

Torture here is eternal!
Wow! The first wholly new torture I've seen on the Forums for ages - I'll have lovely nightmares about that burning hot mask!
And the glimpses of so many other screaming, sweating girls being ingeniously tortured in every corner of that wonderfully infernal dungeon, lit only by the flames of the torture-fires ... indeed, a vision worthy of Dante, torture here is eternal, 'lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate!'

the girls will die for days ... and every breath, they take will be pure agony ...
And that too, with another wonderful series of dark, fire-flickering images, sums up the awesome agony we're destined to die in ...
thrilling sadistic stuff!

Dungeon Torture 1

Torture here is eternal!
Mors
Mors terribilis est semper esse in pluribus naturis implicant.

A morte mirabilis, et velox ...

Mors
Hoc votum sola experientia illorum qui in cruciatu Tortoris insani manus inquisitionis ...

Locum fremitusque placita cruciatus in aeterna.

Et factum est clamor populi et torquerentur non sistunt.

Death
Death has always been frightening to many beings.

A wonderful and quick death ...

Death
This is the only wish of those who experience torture at the hands of the torturers of the inquisition ...

In a place where the pleas and cries of the tortured are eternal.

And the cry of tortured people never stops here.

Back
Top Bottom