Aluafaen et Rimmon Ra ...Dark Realm

Go to CruxDreams.com
Dungeon Torture 3 Golden Mask

Persona haereticorum aeterna mucro aeterna terribile saevisque larva qui semper male perdet dignitatis suae splendorem et speciem electri laceratae fuerint ... ... semper

The mask of heretics, their eternal brand, their eternal, terrible, and cruel mask, which forever, will destroy their beauty with its terribly beautiful and glowing metal ... they will be mutilated forever ...

Attachments

• mask 1.png
    mask 1.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 2,108
  • mask 2.png
    mask 2.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 2,022
  • mask 3.png
    mask 3.png
    442.2 KB · Views: 1,930
  • mask 4.png
    mask 4.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,860
  • mask 5.png
    mask 5.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 1,988
  • mask 6.png
    mask 6.png
    435.7 KB · Views: 2,170
Last edited:
Poena haereticorum semper pessimus?

Estuans, et impalement agitur, cruciatu, cruce et sepultura vivit ....

Tres sepulcris, ... et paulo post tres haeretici vivi demissi sunt in ...

Pulchra domina regina lamia et aeterna Senia Inferius inmortuis Inquisitionis summum amicum sempiternum maledixi damnationem mortis et uitae immortalis ... .. quondam deserta signati sepulchri custodia exercitus mortuus ...

post annos corpora resolvuntur in cinerem ... corpora morti animae vagentur capti semper in tenebris ... ... pace quiescens perpetuo affixa posse it..without usque in sempiternum quod et positi sunt

for heretics is always the worst!

Burning, impalement and stake, torture, crucifixion and also burial alive ....

Three graves, for three heretics ... They were sentenced to be buried alive ...

Lady Senia Inferius the eternally beautiful queen of vampires and the undead, and the Inquisition's greatest friend, cursed them forever with the curse of immortality .. trapped between life and death ... sealed in an abandoned burial ground, guarded by an army of the dead ...

after a thousand years, their bodies will crumble to dust ... and the souls trapped in their bodies will be doomed to wander forever in this dark place ... forever attached to it..without the possibility of resting in peace ... forever damned ... that is their destiny ...

Attachments

• buried alive 1.png
    buried alive 1.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 2,062
  • buried alive 2.png
    buried alive 2.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,957
  • buried alive 3.png
    buried alive 3.png
    507.3 KB · Views: 1,852
  • buried alive 5.png
    buried alive 5.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,822
  • buried alive 4.png
    buried alive 4.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,788
  • buried alive 6.png
    buried alive 6.png
    538.4 KB · Views: 1,804
  • buried alive 7.png
    buried alive 7.png
    545 KB · Views: 1,856
Poena haereticorum semper pessimus?

Estuans, et impalement agitur, cruciatu, cruce et sepultura vivit ....

Tres sepulcris, ... et paulo post tres haeretici vivi demissi sunt in ...

Pulchra domina regina lamia et aeterna Senia Inferius inmortuis Inquisitionis summum amicum sempiternum maledixi damnationem mortis et uitae immortalis ... .. quondam deserta signati sepulchri custodia exercitus mortuus ...

post annos corpora resolvuntur in cinerem ... corpora morti animae vagentur capti semper in tenebris ... ... pace quiescens perpetuo affixa posse it..without usque in sempiternum quod et positi sunt

for heretics is always the worst!

Burning, impalement and stake, torture, crucifixion and also burial alive ....

Three graves, for three heretics ... They were sentenced to be buried alive ...

Lady Senia Inferius the eternally beautiful queen of vampires and the undead, and the Inquisition's greatest friend, cursed them forever with the curse of immortality .. trapped between life and death ... sealed in an abandoned burial ground, guarded by an army of the dead ...

after a thousand years, their bodies will crumble to dust ... and the souls trapped in their bodies will be doomed to wander forever in this dark place ... forever attached to it..without the possibility of resting in peace ... forever damned ... that is their destiny ...
Thanks

The Arena

Girls and slaves, who are strong and healthy enough and are not heretics, often end up in the underground Arena.

They will be offered the opportunity of freedom and the opportunity to serve alongside the Vampire Lady Senia Inferius and immortality, but the price for this is enormous and cruel!
you have to kill your family, your sisters, brothers, husbands, girlfriends, and mothers in battle ...

They are given ancient weapons, and they must start fighting ... five of them will come in. But only one will leave ...

Very often the girls can't stand it, the stench of decaying bodies, the fear, and the anger, and they try to turn their weapons against their mistress!

But the arrows of their undead guards are much faster! smeared with a toxin that causes unbearable pain!
such a rebellious girl is left to her fate ... and her remains will adorn the arena with other remains ...

only one of them leaves .. moreover, the Lady personally participates in the fighting, and often bets with Gorg (Uruk-hai) and Kristel (harpy) on valuable prizes ...

Attachments

• arena xx.png
    arena xx.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 1,706
  • arena xx2.png
    arena xx2.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,584
  • arena xx3.png
    arena xx3.png
    464.2 KB · Views: 1,565
  • arena xx4.png
    arena xx4.png
    460.7 KB · Views: 1,592
  • arena xx6.png
    arena xx6.png
    464.8 KB · Views: 1,577
  • arena xx5.png
    arena xx5.png
    448.4 KB · Views: 1,558
  • arena xx7.png
    arena xx7.png
    460.7 KB · Views: 1,642
  • arena xx8.png
    arena xx8.png
    388.7 KB · Views: 1,734
Yes I would like a bit more light. I get that you’re trying to give atmosphere which is great, but I couldn’t work out if that last image was actually a harpy, for example

even the dungeon images, such as with the heretics mask, it took two looks to realise there was smoke billowing out from the slave’s tortured face. I did wonder if it was a weakness of my phone, but a little more light might be better to see more detail.

Yes I would like a bit more light. I get that you’re trying to give atmosphere which is great, but I couldn’t work out if that last image was actually a harpy, for example

even the dungeon images, such as with the heretics mask, it took two looks to realise there was smoke billowing out from the slave’s tortured face. I did wonder if it was a weakness of my phone, but a little more light might be better to see more detail.
ok I'll fix it a little ...I'll adjust it a bit ... well, since I started working on comics here, I need your help ... that's why I'm asking for details ... thanks.

I suppose it depends what you are trying to depict. If the arena is indoors and it's a cloudy day, then this is how things would look.
If the arena is outdoors then I'd expect much more brightness, and contrast between sunlit and shady areas. See an attached example by zaz which looks about right for a sunny day in a sandy arena.

Attachments

• Arena_Prologue_13.jpg
    Arena_Prologue_13.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 3,056
Back
Top Bottom