Aluafaen et Rimmon Ra ...Dark Realm

Go to CruxDreams.com
Thanks for these wonderful posts! And this is the demonstration that artists can post pics smaller than 1Mb on this site without altering their quality...
Yes, it can be reduced to less than 1mb, but I strongly disagree with this rule... it's annoying... and what's more, the difference is noticeable to me...

I created images in 4k resolution, which is about 3-4mb for larger images... and max resolution... and when I reduce it to 880kb in photoshop, the quality of the textures also decreases (it's annoying)

and I'm sick to death of putting my work on cloud storage and then putting the address on here...

hmm, I'll post more pictures later where the girls are already nailing the cross..

but since it didn't fit into my plans it will take a while...but trust us...wait and see!

Execution ground
She was a barbarian queen, correct? I'm imagining that the slaves working the execution grounds are some of her people. The cleaner ones are those who gave in to serving their masters as obedient pets. The bruised and filthy ones are the ones that resisted, beaten and broken to be nothing more the beasts of burden. Seeing their (former) queen like that, whipped, raped, tortured, branded and being marched to die one the cross is the thing that finally breaks them.

They'd held strong, believing it's what their queen would do. Now their queen is broken, they have no more hope. All that is in their future is the bite of the lash, the heat of the sun, the weight of their shackles and burdens and the look on their masters faces as they lick their boots, pleasure them with their bodies and suffer, for no reason save the amusement of their betters.

She was a barbarian queen, correct? I'm imagining that the slaves working the execution grounds are some of her people. The cleaner ones are those who gave in to serving their masters as obedient pets. The bruised and filthy ones are the ones that resisted, beaten and broken to be nothing more the beasts of burden. Seeing their (former) queen like that, whipped, raped, tortured, branded and being marched to die one the cross is the thing that finally breaks them.

They'd held strong, believing it's what their queen would do. Now their queen is broken, they have no more hope. All that is in their future is the bite of the lash, the heat of the sun, the weight of their shackles and burdens and the look on their masters faces as they lick their boots, pleasure them with their bodies and suffer, for no reason save the amusement of their betters.
you're absolutely right!! (I didn't have time to finish the story here, and I planned to add it later when I have time) but otherwise you nailed it perfectly!

although he wrote in the story that the imperial legions completely exterminated the barbarians, but that is not so completely true, so I would like to correct myself, the legions massacred only one of the many barbarian kingdoms (city-states) and their capital, and the barbarian tribe itself... thereby giving the rest barbarians clearly what will happen if they defy the empire.

even before this massacre, many barbarians were taken into slavery during the empire's war expansions, and during the conquest of the capital of the barba kingdom (city-state), the legionnaires took many barbarians (mostly women and children) as their slaves...but some simply took advantage of it that barbarians can be easily sold as slaves in the empire.

except for the Queen (and her relatives and closest allies)

the slaves on that gallows are part of a tribe ruled by the barbarian queen...but to their great misfortune they are the personal slaves of the empire's supreme executioner lady andraste...who is the empress's friend and personal trainer of the empress's slaves and (ponygirls) as well as one of the cruelest and smartest women in sildoria

so not only do they have to see their queen naked, humiliated, and tortured, they will be forced to help with her execution...either willingly or by force (besides, the empire has enough crosses for rebellious slaves) right?

ok later

Do you have an idea you want to share? I'm just finishing another series of pictures and adding text...

hmm no one? somehow it's dead...

question, how badly do you want to see a barbarian queen nailed to a cross?

I am merciful...shall I spare the other two girls? well at least one of them? the empress likes slaves... and especially those obedient and frightened slaves who have already seen what awaits them in case of disobedience...

and thank you very much for the excellent story idea Warpstone (it's amazing what you came up with!)

so that you are not surprised in the future, my page will be shut down again for a while in the future, and I will make adjustments in cooperation with the admins.

I've been loving the story, and want to see the ending quite badly. I personally wouldn't spare the other two, but is there a way to get them to compete to avoid the cross? Perhaps if one of them takes the initiative to nail her queen down?
The queen's fate is already predetermined by the empress, she will be nailed to the cross.
and I also have a few surprises planned for her...

and as for the game....yes there will be one game...

I appreciate the pleasant response. I'd be nice to see some slaves giving the queen pleasure... How about this: both princesses live, the contest is which one is the queen's ass licker (She already has a dedicated pussy licker) and which one's just kept around so you could listen to her agonized screams and plies for mercy as she's whipped, burned and tortured for the queens amusement.

And once again I disappear.

1.Lucy, a member of a girl's mercenary group, a red rose ... serving as a guardian of the dark goddess priestesses, was unlucky to be captured in battle ... she killed many soldiers. and was sentenced to hit a wooden pole ...

Lucy was hit by a blunt wooden pole to make her dying as painful and long as possible ... and to serve as a warning to others.

2,her painful screams can be heard for miles ... but no one will help her ... no one can hear her ...

3.Never has Lucy ever wanted to die as much as she does now ... her blood is slowly flowing down the stake and she knows it will take days to die..but the pain is already driving her crazy!

4.any attempt to free herself failed, pleas for help to passers-by missed the effect ... her whipped back and ass burn in the hot sun, and she no longer has the strength to scream, and just moans ...

5.finally in the evening Lucy falls unconscious, she has lost a lot of blood, but the stake that slowly moves further into her body, the bleeding stopped, and after many hours of screaming and wailing, asking people and gods for help, she finally faints from the pain ... it will take a really long time before he dies, and every second will be a hell of a pain, although hell may be a lesser price for the pain Lucy is going through.
I love impalements! The blood is wonderful and way too commonly forgotten. I still hope that future pics will she the point emerging with her mouth, though.

I love impalements! The blood is wonderful and way too commonly forgotten. I still hope that future pics will she the point emerging with her mouth, though.
I'm glad you like it.

first I'll finish my homework (I have to finish the crucifixion) and then yes, I'll do some remaster impalation. I have it upgraded. that's when I started here.

hmm then I want to do a nice torture! davos prop are finally available for gen 8, so I'm going to use the hell out of it!

With me, whoever waits will be delighted.

I have a lot of work, that's why everything is taking so long...

Back
Top Bottom