Amica

Go to CruxDreams.com
"I’m overwhelmed by this play of our mouths, lips, tongues, licking, chewing , sucking. I utter weak moans and sighs of pleasure. Moisture flows from our sex, we’re heedless of the surprised and curious looks of our companions, unaware of the passage of time, until, exhausted, we abandon ourselves against each other, almost asleep, overcome by this sweet exercise of kissing."

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!

Goose bumps! Message from ancient times.
images

The Phoenician merchant has laden his ship with young and beautiful girls, evidently a precious cargo, worth more than its weight in gold.

Damn! I've been rumbled!
Guilty as charged :D

Another lovely story shaping up, dear Luna, "the energy of desire rises between my legs"

Wragg raged at the Racing Rodent rhyme
His head ached with hellish hurt
Very vexed by viscious verse
Wragg rose in red wrath and roared:
"All aliteration is a pain in the arse".

(that last one needs work);)

Nifty, neat, and nicely nuanced, Naraku!
Wragg relaxed, really revelling in rich writing!
Regrettably risking righteous responses
Anticipating Admi's approaching actions!

:D :)

Amica 3

Noises from the upper deck, the sailors have opened the hatches, they’re untying us, ordering us to get up on deck. The light’s almost blinding, it prevents us from seeing clearly the beauty of the scene around us, a blue sea crossed by numerous vessels.

But they quickly bind our wrists to a chain that runs the entire length of the Phoenician ship from stem to stern. We’re lined up nude, like an exhibition of precious goods. A large warship propelled by oars projecting from its sides is approaching us fast. Its sails are reefed, it tacks, comes alongside us.

From above the gunwale, soldiers shout incomprehensible sentences. They point first at one and then another of us women, a new load of slavegirls.

We’re not an enemy ship, yet an archer shoots an arrow which is tied to a thin rope. The tip sticks in front the feet of a statuesque brunette. The Phoenician merchant curses. A sailor collects the rope, it’s bound to a strong hawser which winds out from the Roman ship. Promptly the sailor unlocks the beautiful girl from the chain, and winds the rope around her waist, ties her wrists, and throws her into the sea. They haul their prey on board the ship like a fish on a hook. She’s the price for access to the port, you pay in kind, not with gold coins!

Another boat approaches, a rowing boat, without sails, while the great galley moves away propelled by oars. Another arrow, another rope, but now the sailors furl the sails, the rowers pull the Phoenician ship to the port, towards a large rock from which rises a high tower with a fire burning on the top. The sailors point out the islands, bays, buildings that are near the coast, cities farther away and villages. To starboard lies Capri, on which stands one splendid palace, they say it’s the villa of the Emperor. Then there’s a city, Stabie, another, Pompeia, the river, Draconis, the harbor ahead of us, Oplontis, then to left, Erculaneum, Neapolis, Misenum, and a large island, Ischia.

But I'm terrified by the immense mountain that dominates the panorama. The sailors call it Vesuvius. A premonitory shiver runs through my body, as I cling on to myself, trying to make myself small to escape the gaze of the mountain. It's covered in forests, but villages too, houses, and at its feet the cities and cultivated fields.

Slowly the Phoenician ship is hauled by the oarsmen of the tug into the mouth of the harbour. There’s a huge statue on the pier, a giant, Hercules, say the sailors, who are now preparing to dock. Ships, boats, sailors, slaves, fish, vases, statues, boxes, carts on the docks, crowds, voices... someone spots us, they’re shouting, waving, welcome to the new slaves of Pompeia!
pompeii-2.jpg

Attachments

• Amica 3.pdf
    6.9 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Amica 3

Noises from the upper deck, the sailors have opened the hatches, they’re untying us, ordering us to get up on deck. The light’s almost blinding, it prevents us from seeing clearly the beauty of the scene around us, a blue sea crossed by numerous vessels.

But they quickly bind our wrists to a chain that runs the entire length of the Phoenician ship from stem to stern. We’re lined up nude, like an exhibition of precious goods. A large warship propelled by oars projecting from its sides is approaching us fast. Its sails are reefed, it tacks, comes alongside us.

From above the gunwale, soldiers shout incomprehensible sentences. They point first at one and then another of us women, a new load of slavegirls.

We’re not an enemy ship, yet an archer shoots an arrow which is tied to a thin rope. The tip sticks in front the feet of a statuesque brunette. The Phoenician merchant curses. A sailor collects the rope, it’s bound to a strong hawser which winds out from the Roman ship. Promptly the sailor unlocks the beautiful girl from the chain, and winds the rope around her waist, ties her wrists, and throws her into the sea. They haul their prey on board the ship like a fish on a hook. She’s the price for access to the port, you pay in kind, not with gold coins!

Another boat approaches, a rowing boat, without sails, while the great galley moves away propelled by oars. Another arrow, another rope, but now the sailors furl the sails, the rowers pull the Phoenician ship to the port, towards a large rock from which rises a high tower with a fire burning on the top. The sailors point out the islands, bays, buildings that are near the coast, cities farther away and villages. To starboard lies Capri, on which stands one splendid palace, they say it’s the villa of the Emperor. Then there’s a city, Stabie, another, Pompeia, the river, Draconis, the harbor ahead of us, Oplontis, then to left, Erculaneum, Neapolis, Misenum, and a large island, Ischia.

But I'm terrified by the immense mountain that dominates the panorama. The sailors call it Vesuvius. A premonitory shiver runs through my body, as I cling on to myself, trying to make myself small to escape the gaze of the mountain. It's covered in forests, but villages too, houses, and at its feet the cities and cultivated fields.

Slowly the Phoenician ship is hauled by the oarsmen of the tug into the mouth of the harbour. There’s a huge statue on the pier, a giant, Hercules, say the sailors, who are now preparing to dock. Ships, boats, sailors, slaves, fish, vases, statues, boxes, carts on the docks, crowds, voices... someone spots us, they’re shouting, waving, welcome to the new slaves of Pompeia!

I am enthralled by the historical scene and the drama of what is happening, not to mention what is about to happen....great writing Luna!

AHH! How did I miss this? Luna this storytelling is incredible! I love the descriptions and emotions of the girls as they come into port! I feel bad for the brunette though! Thrown into the sea with bound hands! I hope they pulled her out before she drowned! Being dragged wet and coughing onto the deck....not exactly the way a pretty slavegirl would like to be introduced to her future master lol....:eek:

I'm feeling myself very realistically as a slavegirl on that galley-deck even now,
the mixture of fascination with the new place and trepidation as to what's coming very soon...
(and seeing the way that lass is tossed between ships as 'payment' doesn't make me feel any more confident)​

Back
Top Bottom