An Unhappy Reunion!

Go to CruxDreams.com

ERIN the Brave

ELFGIRL WARRIOR
Staff member
Connie the Roman Governor of Judea had just finished her work for the day and retired to her quarters in the Governors Palice to rest and relax,she lay on her bed relaxing when she heard a noise near the window...she looked and saw a small figure standing in the shadows.
"Who is there?"she asked.
"Someone who wishes to honor you!"Connie sat up on her bed and staired at the dark figure.
"Come into the light so I can see you!"She denanded. The figure then stepped out of the darkness,it was a girl about five feet tall wearing a dark cloak and hood,the girl then knelt before governor Connie.The governor looked down at the girl who"s face was hidden by the cloak,the governor extended her hand to the girl who then took the governor's hand into hers and kissed her ring.
"What is your name,child?"Connie asked.
"I am called Erin,and I have come a long way to pay honor to you!"
"Remove your hood child so I may see your face."The girl then removed the hood to reveal her face,the governor saw that it was a young elfgirl about 18 years old with pointed ears and red hair with blue eyes.
"Who are you child?"The elfgirl looked at the governor
"Do you not recognize your own daughter,mother?"she asked.Connie was stuned,she gasped in shock.
"No,it can't be!"she said.
"It can't be yet here I am!"Erin replied.The governor tried to compose herself,she was shocked to see the daughter that she gave up 18 years ago,Connie tried to smile.
"You are looking well my dear...I...I am surprised to see you after all these years."Erin then stood before the governor."You need not pretend with me mother,I know why you abandoned me whe I was a baby!"Erin looked around the beautiful living quarters."You have done well for yourself mother...I see the tax payers money has been spent well."Still trying to recover from the shock of seeing her daughter,Connie tried to explane."Erin,you must try to understand..."
"I understand mother...you had to hide me...if any one discoverd that you had a half elf child it would ruin your career in the roman goverment...so you gave me to the elf's in Ireland to raise as their own...I would be far away from you and the empire and your career in the roman goverment would be safe...now you are the governor of Judea and a close personal "friend" of the emperior...and now I hear you are up for promotion to the rank of roman senator."Still in some shock Connie looked at Erin and asked "Erin why are you here...why have you left Ireland to come here now?"Erin turned and looked at the governor,her blue eyes pearcing Connie like two sharp daggers.
"I am here to warn you my lord Governor...withdraw your leagons and give the people their freedom,or face war!"Connie looked at Erin,her expression turned hard."Who are you to make threats agenst the empire?"
"Who are you to hold these people in bondage?"
"I am the governor of Judea,and I am also the hand of Caesar ready to crush all who oppose his authority!" Erin then drew her sword and pointed it at her governor mother,which made her step back and take pause."I warn you mother,for every harm the empire does to these people I will visit it back on you ten fold!" Connie was shocked but at the same time she admired Erin's bravery.
"I should call the guards and have you arrested for speaking treason!"
"That would be a mistake mother...the guards would ask you questions about me questions you can not afford to anwser."Erin then moved quickly to the window,she then looked back at her governor and said "You have my warning mother!"
"Erin,you can not win...if you are captured I will have no choice but to order your death...you will be crucified!" Erin smiled and put her sword back in its sheth.
"Erin,I am your mother andI am also the right hand of the emperior,you are eather for me or agenst me...you must choose!"
"If that is the choice....then I am agenst you!"she replied. Erin then repeled down a rope and mounted her horse and quickly rode off into the night.

"If that is the choice....then I am agenst you!"she replied. Erin then repeled down a rope and mounted her horse and quickly rode off into the night.

flower3marvelous......................the wait worth

"Erin,I am your mother andI am also the right hand of the emperior,you are eather for me or agenst me...you must choose!"
"If that is the choice....then I am agenst you!"she replied.

Right Connie (ERIN), daughter must be fighting even against her mother when
she wants fairness : Messa knew that !;)

Why do you say that,Tree?
because his elf-hunting in another thread where a elfgirl is culled by him;) the thread is worth to take look.
but be carefull he hunting at all elfs aspecial the little redelf ones

because his elf-hunting in another thread where a elfgirl is culled by him;) the thread is worth to take look.
but be carefull he hunting at all elfs aspecial the little redelf ones
Ok thanks,I will be careful!

Why do you say that,Tree?

...Because if Erin had been captured in the cull you would not have much of a story. Since she wasn't (although the warrior elf girl that was looks alot like her) we can look forward to the next installment of your story....

t

:)

...Because if Erin had been captured in the cull you would not have much of a story. Since she wasn't (although the warrior elf girl that was looks alot like her) we can look forward to the next installment of your story....

t

:)[/quo Thanks,Im working on it now!

Erin the halfelf-girl was after a quick fly on her dragon Maximiliaan back in her own Irish wood and collected her army with brave elf-girls for a fight against the cruel British Tribune.
He had crucified some of her best human-friends.
Maximilian, the gigantic dragon, which was one of her best friends would assisted her in her fight against the Tribune Tree The Cruel and the Romans who conquered her beloved Princess Celebrian the Royal Elf daughter of Galadriel. Suddenly she heared a high-pitched voice............
“Erin!!...Where are you?...This is me, Princess Celebrian the Royal Elf daughter of Galadriel. We fought the Roman hordes on the Plain of Dagorlad. We were heavily outnumbered and slaughterd. The remnants of our army fled through the Dead Marshes where the Roman pigs fear to tread...I sent riders to Dol Amroth begging my dear cousin to come to our aid. By means of foul dark arts Saruman has overun our beautiful country with armies from another world. I fought alongside my mother and sisters to cover the retreat. I awoke in this stinking cell......”
“Where are you my dear Princess?” Erin pushed with her svelte long legs around Maximilian’s neck and looked downwards at the ruined buildings
“Erin!!...I can see you!! So our special bond still works in times of our greatest need.
I see y’re with Maximillian, our favourite dragon. We rode on his back for hours when we were children. And then we'd be scolded by our mothers for getting back late for tea. He doesn't look a day over 250! Yes Erin we need you now and as many warriors as you can muster.”
“My dear Princess,I am coming with an army of 1000 amazons,800 gaulgirs, and 500 elfgirl warroirs!!!”
Erin!...If you are still in contact with Elfhelm and the Rohirrim we could do with their assistance against the murderous orcs.”
Maximillian arrives in the Celtics smelling his friends and roars against the orcs who shoot at him with their fire arrows
“We can see you Princess!! And Yes I'm with Maximillian, our favourite dragon. I have mustered as many warriors as I could muster. We beat the Romans and all their armored mammoths.”maximiliaan-watches-elfgirl.png
We thought that we could overcome the Romans on the Plain of Dagorlad but they had armored mammoths, giant flying snakes and beasts conjured from the bowels of Hell by Saruman. Our Elf warriors fought bravely and for every one finding Heaven at least six Roman pigs found Hades! I fear that my mother and sisters are held by the Romans. I don't know where I am being held. You need to fly ahead of your warriors and scour the land for me. Maximillian will remember my scent and my brave Elf warriors will fight against the Roman pigs ! We will also save your beloved mother and sisters and we know where y're held because Maximillian smells your scent. We are coming quick.

I hope this will help you in your story.........if not I'll delete it

Back
Top Bottom