Andromeda

Go to CruxDreams.com
Now this series is of a rather lighthearted kind, but since I have noted that, despite the general topic of the place, there are quite a number of people here with a very significant sense of humour (on the other hand: how could you stand BDSM *without* a sense of humour), I will stillpost it here as well.
And naturally this series goes back to the inspiration of lovely Eulalia and Migoz linked the first pic of it here already, so all of this has to do a lot with me being here.
Anyway: I hope you enjoy!

When Eos with rose fingers appeared out of the wine dark sea, Andromeda, daughter of Kepheus. King of Ethiopia, stood bound with hard iron, on a cliff on the shore.

Chains, sparkling like the foam that wetted her soft, sandaled feet stretched her tender limbs, making futile all thoughts of escape.

“Oh my,” she thought, “it looks, as if it will get hot today.”

To be continued.Andromeda 1 (small).jpg

"Perseus I am, offspring of Zeus and Danae, wonderful wings carry me through the air to save the virgin from her distress!"

Disregarding the hero, towards the helpless victim the beast is charging, tearing the noble robe made of cloth gossamer thin with its brutal claws.

'Oh no', the poor maiden thinks with tearful eyes, 'that dress was from Dioros!'

Andromeda 3 (small).jpg
To be continued.

Not withstand could rust devoured iron the demonic power of Ketos’ mighty arms.

“Ha ha!” brave Perseus yelled his challenge, “This tender maiden will not be your prey, filthy creature from Okeanos’ deepest abyss!”

“Well,” beautiful Andromeda mused, “I have no idea where this is going, but I can tell you this: whoever is responsible for fixing these chains, will be in deep trouble!”

Andromeda 4 (small).jpg
To be continued.

“Don’t fear maiden!” the hero yelled through Keto’s angry roar, “the Nymphs themselves gave me winged sandals to fly to your rescue!”

“You don’t say!” the king’s lovely daughter replied amazed with wonder, “I’d thought they were from Nike!”

Andromeda 5 (small).jpg

To be continued.

Slender arms, but sinewy, wielded rusty iron with great force. Soaring in wide arc hard metal found its mark.

“Shoes from the Nymphs, sword from Athena, shield from Hephaistos ...” the lovely maiden said, “bad luck your buddies didn’t provide a helmet for your thick head!”

Andromeda 6 (small).jpg

To be continued.

Very nice artwork! A very pretty heroine to the story here. I also like the twist in the plot at the end. Certainly the monster gets the short end of the stick too often in this myth, and it's nice to see the Perseus character get his comeuppance for butting in where he wasn't wanted. :clapping::headbang:

Back
Top Bottom