Anime Cosplay !

Go to CruxDreams.com
oh no no dont harrase our nationally magician hero girl, who protect our country when no Geralt the Witcher and no Triss Merigold who protect our country ? Even Obama and Trump like witcher games, they got a games from our president I renember one of them even say its nice game and play sometimes .

Thanks, for pictures mr viking, she have nice ak-47 kalash- nice cosplay. Wow she is so brave undressed when make cosplay, not even little shy, so brave I think Im some jealous. Also if u are interesed medieval I have also only mine templar knight cosplay costume: tunic with emblem, also rl chain armor with black cross emblem on chest but its rly heavy for me, and also crusader helmet, and rl steel forged one-hand sword, also I have two two-handed too but they re heavy ;)

Thanks, for pictures mr viking, she have nice ak-47 kalash- nice cosplay. Wow she is so brave undressed when make cosplay, not even little shy, so brave I think Im some jealous. Also if u are interesed medieval I have also only mine templar knight cosplay costume: tunic with emblem, also rl chain armor with black cross emblem on chest but its rly heavy for me, and also crusader helmet, and rl steel forged one-hand sword, also I have two two-handed too but they re heavy ;)

Go for it, cosplay in all things :D

I for one am really enjoying this thread.

Pic 7 has a lot of princesses!

I don't remember who was 1st to wear the Princess Leia slave costume for cosplay but I remember an article about it a few years ago and the girl said she didn't realize what she had started. That costume has become the number one most popular of cos players to date. ;)

For the ladies, how to dress as Princess Leia for cosplay;

https://victoriacosplay.blogspot.com/2012/01/slave-leia-cosplay-tutorial.html

History of the costume;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Princess_Leia's_bikini

My, I daresay Rias is very well equipped and heavily armed for cosplay, impressive indeed. Yes of course I love medieval and I have also done 18th century reenacting (1750-1812) but that was a while back :)

Back
Top Bottom