Anime Cosplay !

Go to CruxDreams.com
I think Inoue orihime, from Bleach better than Triss. Also mr Viking I heard about this princess Leia cosplay something, and also i saw… when star wars 7 was in cinemas, we have in Warsaw about 60 Leia princess cosplayers in event, they make photo show in tv too also later i renember it was some incydent happen they start to row who have better cosplay and who looks more pretty and I heard I think that they were beat up afterwards ;) ;) Also in those Times there about 100 or 200 princess leia in one of USA events I renmeber too ;) ;)

I think Inoue orihime, from Bleach better than Triss. Also mr Viking I heard about this princess Leia cosplay something, and also i saw… when star wars 7 was in cinemas, we have in Warsaw about 60 Leia princess cosplayers in event, they make photo show in tv too also later i renember it was some incydent happen they start to row who have better cosplay and who looks more pretty and I heard I think that they were beat up afterwards ;) ;) Also in those Times there about 100 or 200 princess leia in one of USA events I renmeber too ;) ;)

Well I suppose it's like American boxer Mike Tyson (Iron Mike) said "Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." ;)

Back
Top Bottom