Anime Cosplay !

Go to CruxDreams.com
Goku is the main hero of the Dragon Ball series. Like most shonen heroes, he is loud, ridiculously powerful and dumb as a sack of hammers. He's also male. The women in the pic is in a much sexier version of his iconic outfit.
View attachment 1201529
Thanks Naraku.

Excellent, thank you for teaching me something new. I've heard of "Dragon Ball." I don't know much about it but it'll be good to discover different.

Already though, we are definitely in agreement about which version of the costume is sexier! :applaudit:Do you have any more examples?

Thanks Naraku.

Excellent, thank you for teaching me something new. I've heard of "Dragon Ball." I don't know much about it but it'll be good to discover different.

Already though, we are definitely in agreement about which version of the costume is sexier! :applaudit:Do you have any more examples?
My first thought was: "Yeah, like that's likely." But, I did a quick Google search and found out there are a lot of women who cosplay as this iconic male character.
Here are some I liked.
goku1.jpggoku2.jpggoku3.jpggoku4.jpg
That last one seems to be the source of the image Rias posted.

My first thought was: "Yeah, like that's likely." But, I did a quick Google search and found out there are a lot of women who cosplay as this iconic male character.
Here are some I liked.
View attachment 1201530View attachment 1201531View attachment 1201532View attachment 1201533
That last one seems to be the source of the image Rias posted.
Bravo Naraku,

Thanks. Yes you're right, the last girl is a match with Rias post. Guess I know what I'm going to Google search next then.

:eusa_dance:

Back
Top Bottom