Anime Crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
A few scenes from the manhwa Priest or 프리스트 in korean, by the great Hyung Min-Woo, depicting a sacrifice of a maiden for a holy ritual, while her beloved is forced to watch it happen.

Attachments

• p_00004.jpg
    p_00004.jpg
    604.8 KB · Views: 544
  • p_00005.jpg
    p_00005.jpg
    550.5 KB · Views: 480
  • p_00006.jpg
    p_00006.jpg
    500.6 KB · Views: 446
  • p_00007.jpg
    p_00007.jpg
    497.9 KB · Views: 486
  • p_00008.jpg
    p_00008.jpg
    247.3 KB · Views: 521
Yes, it can also be a short form of various Greek-origin women's names like Eugenia. Then there's the question , whether it's like (southern English pronunciation of) Gaynor, or whether it's 'Jean-a', as (I think) Gena Rowlands.

Hello everyone!! I've been looking for images of Jessie on the Cross; she has been one of my powerful fantasies. I use to visit a webpage from Japan long time ago with a Lot of art about her, but it seems to be gone. Japanese is not my first language, so it's hard to find material about her and even understand the titles. , i Guess she is called Musashi or something like that, i have one picture of her from pixiv (don't remenber the artist) but would like to know if You have more about her

Attachments

• 75852179_p0_master1200.webp
    18.3 KB · Views: 177
Hello everyone!! I've been looking for images of Jessie on the Cross; she has been one of my powerful fantasies. I use to visit a webpage from Japan long time ago with a Lot of art about her, but it seems to be gone. Japanese is not my first language, so it's hard to find material about her and even understand the titles. , i Guess she is called Musashi or something like that, i have one picture of her from pixiv (don't remenber the artist) but would like to know if You have more about her
Here's the pixiv link https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/75852179

Back
Top Bottom