Anime Crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
I guess something can be said for the body mattering that much more in erotic situations. Proportion becomes much more obvious, and and often it is more about the forms of the body than about the person. Giant heads and hair contrasted with tiny hips make them look almost childish, and impossible to appreciate on a purely sexual level. Although I do like the simplification that comes with a manga art style, I feel like in order to see the actual struggle, emotions, and beauty, you need a more realistic approach to things.

This latest image creates a whole new meaning to the phrase "Hot Cross Buns".

You're welcome.
As I said, I just stole a manga page and edited in order to put my idea on it.
Since it's my idea on it now, of course it isn't the original script. :D

The last chapter of "Rei Shisei no Koe".

OK! Now time for true anime pics for the sake of this thread. :)
View attachment 96050

Hi, just passing by in the forums since long time :) please, can you tell me of which anime is the image of the 3 crucified girls? i saw a post about it here long time ago, but it dissapeared, does someone know the name?

This is the work of an artist named Cavalera. I haven't seen them post in a while, so I feel the need to post these, to prevent them from being washed away in the sands of time. Very anime in style, so it's fitting to post them here.
from Cavalera:

Attachments

• In-Love-Till-End.jpg
    In-Love-Till-End.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 1,329
  • Dance-of-Pain.jpg
    Dance-of-Pain.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 1,331
  • Finishing-Touch.jpg
    Finishing-Touch.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 1,307
  • cartoon2.jpg
    cartoon2.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 1,240
  • The-First.jpg
    The-First.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 1,181
  • Rough-Sketch.jpg
    Rough-Sketch.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 1,224
  • Happy-Sketch.jpg
    Happy-Sketch.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 1,208
  • Innocent.jpg
    Innocent.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 1,259
  • 1st_Step.jpg
    1st_Step.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 1,221
  • The_Rose_of_Calvary.jpg
    The_Rose_of_Calvary.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 1,234
  • sexy-dying1.jpg
    sexy-dying1.jpg
    216.4 KB · Views: 1,208
  • Smell-Her-Fear!.jpg
    Smell-Her-Fear!.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 1,186
Last edited:
My guess, after a bit of googling, is the 2004 mini series "Love Love?". I have absolutely no idea other than that. I am not an anime person.

Those pictures look like stills with blood photoshopped on. Probably episode 8, I could only find it in Spanish;

There's one crux just after the opening theme. Then, at 8:48, there's the crux that those pics show.

It's pretty good, too, with chains around their necks, and one of the girls covered in whip-marks.

And I've done my bit for the common good. :p

My guess, after a bit of googling, is the 2004 mini series "Love Love?". I have absolutely no idea other than that. I am not an anime person.

Those pictures look like stills with blood photoshopped on. Probably episode 8, I could only find it in Spanish;

There's one crux just after the opening theme. Then, at 8:48, there's the crux that those pics show.

It's pretty good, too, with chains around their necks, and one of the girls covered in whip-marks.

thank you :)

U

Damnit MP5! Haha that first cruxing was surprisingly intense. Turned my perception of what that cute anime style could portray on it's head. Thank you!

Great detective work. mp5stab! (Can I just call you Stab, or Ms Stab?)
I understand why I was unfamiliar with it. My taste generally run to anime that is...what's the word for?...Oh, yeah...good. Other than the crux stuff this one looks like crap in any language.
I would like to know how you train koi to tear off a girls swim suit.
The very brief scene can be seen here at about 19:48
Ah, now, Samurai Champloo...this is the good stuff (pun intended). It's a great series & i highly recommended, although this is the only crux scene.
Here's a manip that's been around a while of a naked Fuu (that's her name).
fuu2.jpg

Last edited:
I know I've seen more anime with crux style imagery, I looked online but couldn't find any images earlier. There was a movie simply titled "X" a while ago, some Blood The Last Vampire stuff and I could swear there was crux imagery in Berserk.

Back
Top Bottom