Anime Crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
Because they weren't crucified yet, so it's pointless if they were posted here.

Now, did you 'heard' her cries?
View attachment 564087
"...oh...oh my Goddess... Why you have forsaken me...?"
THAT IS......actually a very good point.

As far as this thread goes, I'm surprised that nobody included Konosuba characters. Darkness pictured is a hardcore masochist, so she'd probably enjoy rope crux. On the other hand, if she was nailed in order to save someone, that would be a dream come true for her. Even better, she would either be rescued or simply revived after her death by Aqua.

5f3d38bb757e84c712000d19845ebfb7.jpg
kono-subarashii-sekai-ni-shukufuku-wo-2-first-impressions-1.jpg

As far as this thread goes, I'm surprised that nobody included Konosuba characters. Darkness pictured is a hardcore masochist, so she'd probably enjoy rope crux. On the other hand, if she was nailed in order to save someone, that would be a dream come true for her. Even better, she would either be rescued or simply revived after her death by Aqua.
there are few Darkness crux pics in pixiv, not very good, rope only

only these pics found
61606203_p0.jpg55844624_p0.jpg61326443_p0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom