Anjou'calvaries...

Go to CruxDreams.com

messaline

Crucified Amazon
Messaline wants to show you some calvaries of her country : in front of each of them, she's dreaming and imagining that she's tied to them...
See and have fantasy ...
:)

Anjou 1.JPG
On the right, you can go down to the river Loire.......................In the background, some vines: it's Anjou !
This one is nearer from her home...Messa loves the roses and if, during some vacations, you meet her, please let a little bunch....:rolleyes:

Anjou 2.JPG

Last edited:
Messaline wants to show you some calvaries of her country : in front of each of them, she's dreaming and imagining that she's tied to them...
See and have fantasy ...

On the right, you can go down to the river Loire.......................In the background, some vines: it's Anjou !
This one is nearer from her home...Messa loves the roses and if, during some vacations, you meet her, please let a little bunch....:rolleyes:

please let a little bunch. No my dear only a big oneflower1 orflower3:goodjob: good my little one.................. ooooooohhh no that''s the other blond at the other side of the pond.

Last edited:
horseraces in the Anjoufield?

horseraces in the Anjoufield?

Might it be that in times past French farmers would race their prime ponies against each other wagering the lives and possibly virtues of their surplus daughters on the outcome? The daughter of the loser would find herself up upon the cross...of course such is French pride that no man would willingly lose such a tournament even motivated by the thought of not having to find the extra dory...well probably not ;)

Might it be that in times past French farmers would race their prime ponies against each other wagering the lives and possibly virtues of their surplus daughters on the outcome? The daughter of the loser would find herself up upon the cross...of course such is French pride that no man would willingly lose such a tournament even motivated by the thought of not having to find the extra dory...well probably not ;)

Sounds like the basic ingredients for a good historical short story RR. Maybe you are on to something good here?

I have a question.
It seems only to happen with Messa's posts when I'm on my I-phone but Pics either don't show or are so small, I can hardly see them.
On my computer they show up normally ... only mention it because it's so limited.
Has anyone else had this problem?
:confused:

I have a question.
It seems only to happen with Messa's posts when I'm on my I-phone but Pics either don't show or are so small, I can hardly see them.
On my computer they show up normally ... only mention it because it's so limited.
Has anyone else had this problem?
:confused:

I tested it....they dont work on my iphone, but are fine on my ipad. Anyone know what the iphone issue could be?

just been checking out La Pointe, looks a very nice restaurant,
I think I'll go for le pigeon d'anjou roti, followed by le cremet d'anjou & coulis passion,
that sounds just right before a nice crucifixion!
What wine do you recommend for my last supper, Messa?​

I think I'll go for le pigeon d'anjou roti, followed by le cremet d'anjou & coulis passion,
I would recommend altar or sacramental wine
but we will have first Messa's agreement for messing her thread:D

For "le pigeon", a good "Anjou Rouge" and for dessert a " Cabernet Rosé" or a " Coteaux du Layon"...with moderation !:D
But Messa is " On the road again" ...
Anjou 6.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom