Announcement

Go to CruxDreams.com
This shouldn't come as much of a surprise to anyone, but I'm ending my movie-making career no later than the end of January 2021.

There are a number of reasons for this. One was I have ideas and projects like the ornament of triumph movie
and the crucified female Jesus film series that would go nowhere because I had to cancel them for reasons I will explain later.

The only filming work I was doing lately is improvements on the passion of the female Jesus and the ministry of the female Jesus and I am running out of good material.

I think the final straw came when last December when I was a victim of sextortion when a scam artist threatened to send my penis pics to all my Facebook Friends On My Old Facebook Page If I Didn’t Get $500 In Gift Cards At Wal-Mart and I had to close down my old Facebook page and start a new one and in a way its the reason I had to cancel the ornament of triumph movie and the crucified female Jesus film series.

In the end, I feel like my filmmaking’ days are over I’m running out of energy and ideas..”

As for the passion of the female Jesus and the ministry of the female Jesus, I will be re-releasing those films in January 2021 on fileboom.me digitally remastered once it’s released it will never be released again and they will only be available for a limited time But However the original films of such I made will still be available on site like Vimeo and other such sites those movies are available on

but however, I will still remain here as an observer

Change Of Plans the passion of the female Jesus and the ministry of the female Jesus, Will Be Re-Released On Google Drive Due To Difficulties I'm Having With fileboom.me Every Time I Try to Upload A File On fileboom.me The Response I Get Is XHR returned response code 0

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    228 KB · Views: 44
As A Farewell Gift To You In My Filmmaking Career, These Are Videos I Made Recently

One Of Them Is One Of The Blondes In
Welsh Webb's Double Crucifixion

Alisha Adams Crucified

Both I Made Into Stories As Best I Could, And You May Be Wondering, Why Am I Doing This Now? Why Didn’t I Do This Before I Retired? The Answer Is I Didn’t Have Such Ideas At The Time. And A Wise Man Says Better Late Than Never! and it is my hope That with these projects i can make it up to you for when I had to cancel the ornament of triumph movie and the crucified female Jesus film series.

Thank You For Your Understanding! And I Hope You Enjoy My Projects!

Last edited:
As A Farewell Gift To You In My Filmmaking Career, These Are Videos I Made Recently

Alisha Adams Crucified

Both I Made Into Stories As Best I Could, And You May Be Wondering, Why Am I Doing This Now? Why Didn’t I Do This Before I Retired? The Answer Is I Didn’t Have Such Ideas At The Time. And A Wise Man Says Better Late Than Never! and it is my hope That with these projects i can make it up to you for when I had to cancel the ornament of triumph movie and the crucified female Jesus film series.

Alisha Adams Crucified

P.S Links Have Been Updated

Back
Top Bottom