Annoying things in pics and movies

• Thread starter Deleted member 33472
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
D

Deleted member 33472

I don’t know if there is already a thread about that. If so, than pardon me.

What don’t you like in BDSM / role play pics or movies ?

Here is my opinion about no-gos:

> Tattoed or pierced models in medieval settings

> Hold-up stockings / nylons and/or highheels in medieval or even younger historical settings

> Nude with highheels during torture session (might look erotic, but otherwise nonsense)

> Heavy eye make-up to show tearlines (mostly in new BDSM sessions and very common in deepthroat scenes)

> Slack ropes on the stretching rack, while the victim is screaming wild (mostly moving / bending arms and legs as well)

> Mostly in historical punishing settings : Ripping off clothes after tieing up the victim, though the clothes could have been removed beforehand very easily. In times where all of the clothes and fabrics had been handmade and where therefore expensive, I doubt that happend regulary. Please correct me, if I’m wrong.

That’s what’s coming to my mind spontanously. Maybe if I think it over there will be more.

Is there anything that is annoying you in pictures or movies ?

( And by the way, I don’t like tattoos at all. For me has naturally skin the most beauty. It’s awful to see that it’s came so massively in fashion, you can barely escape that views of mostly senseless motifs. I don’t know what people like to express with it, or if they are not satisfied with their bodys that they think they have to „upgrade it“ ? Or (mostly men with very large tattoos) do they like to appear more martialic in times of upcoming social insecurity , demonstrate a membership to a specific „tribe“ ?
I really don’t want to offend somebody, it’s only my opinion, finally it’s everybody’s own body and decision.
Besides this my comment is completely off-topic. So better ignore it in advance. )

I really don’t want to offend somebody, it’s only my opinion, finally it’s everybody’s own body and decision.
Besides this my comment is completely off-topic. So better ignore it in advance.
No offense taken at all. I agree with all your bulleted observations above,

I would agree with all of those and add:

Overreacting. Ear piercing screams after an obviously soft whip or cane stroke that didn't leave even the tiniest of marks.

As for tattoos, I agree, even in a film set in modern times. When I see anything beyond a very small one, I think:
1. That tattoo probably hurt much more than the torture.
2. What is that going to look like when she is 80?

In defense of the filmmakers, there is a limited set of models willing to make such films and realistically these days, they are all likely to have tats (unless Barb wants to volunteer;):p). You can cover small ones with makeup, but the larger ones may be hard to hide.

I would agree with all of those and add:

Overreacting. Ear piercing screams after an obviously soft whip or cane stroke that didn't leave even the tiniest of marks.

As for tattoos, I agree, even in a film set in modern times. When I see anything beyond a very small one, I think:
1. That tattoo probably hurt much more than the torture.
2. What is that going to look like when she is 80?

In defense of the filmmakers, there is a limited set of models willing to make such films and realistically these days, they are all likely to have tats (unless Barb wants to volunteer;):p). You can cover small ones with makeup, but the larger ones may be hard to hide.
Maybe women that like tattoos are more in that "kinky" stuff ? Because they are used to take pain ?

What they look when she is 80, the wings of the flying eagle might hang down ?
That could be the reason that many people have tattoos on the back, so they don't have to face them later.

I don’t know if there is already a thread about that. If so, than pardon me.

What don’t you like in BDSM / role play pics or movies ?

Here is my opinion about no-gos:

> Tattoed or pierced models in medieval settings

> Hold-up stockings / nylons and/or highheels in medieval or even younger historical settings

> Nude with highheels during torture session (might look erotic, but otherwise nonsense)

> Heavy eye make-up to show tearlines (mostly in new BDSM sessions and very common in deepthroat scenes)

> Slack ropes on the stretching rack, while the victim is screaming wild (mostly moving / bending arms and legs as well)

> Mostly in historical punishing settings : Ripping off clothes after tieing up the victim, though the clothes could have been removed beforehand very easily. In times where all of the clothes and fabrics had been handmade and where therefore expensive, I doubt that happend regulary. Please correct me, if I’m wrong.

That’s what’s coming to my mind spontanously. Maybe if I think it over there will be more.

Is there anything that is annoying you in pictures or movies ?

( And by the way, I don’t like tattoos at all. For me has naturally skin the most beauty. It’s awful to see that it’s came so massively in fashion, you can barely escape that views of mostly senseless motifs. I don’t know what people like to express with it, or if they are not satisfied with their bodys that they think they have to „upgrade it“ ? Or (mostly men with very large tattoos) do they like to appear more martialic in times of upcoming social insecurity , demonstrate a membership to a specific „tribe“ ?
Besides this my comment is completely off-topic. So better ignore it in advance. )
1: My main “hate” in bdsm pictures or movies is when I see cuffs and manacles that are obviously way too loose. Sometimes the “prisoner” is having to try really hard not to fall out of them.. It breaks the illusion and ruins the shot (for me).
2: I also don’t like those flimsy wire “dog” cages, the sides are just clipped together; one good push from inside and they fall apart. Cages should be made of thick iron or steel, and completely escape-proof.
Thanks for letting me rant ;)

1: My main “hate” in bdsm pictures or movies is when I see cuffs and manacles that are obviously way too loose. Sometimes the “prisoner” is having to try really hard not to fall out of them.. It breaks the illusion and ruins the shot (for me).
Oh yes, to see that somebody can easily slip the head and the hands out of the pillory is in the best case funny.

Thunar, great minds think alike. Everything you mention is a pet peeve of mine. I have a few others:
  • Body piercings. Ear piercing has been around for millennia and nose and even lip piercings have long traditions in some cultures. But, I believe, nipple, naval and genital piercings are entirely modern.
  • Hair coloring. Blond and red dyes were used in Roman times, although mostly just by the upper classes. But, pink, green, blue and bright red were not.
  • Painted nails.
  • Bondage "play" tools like clothes pins or nipple clamps used as torture devices. Painful, yes; torture, no. Also, steel springs and finely threaded screws were either unknown or very expensive until modern times. Also, candle wax. Candles were expensive and the wax is usually dripped from fairly high up and cools considerably before reaching the skin.
  • Fetish wear like leather and vinyl. Not a turn-on for me in real life and looks ridiculous in ancient or medieval settings.

Back
Top Bottom