Annoying things in pics and movies

• Thread starter Deleted member 33472
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
CGI is the future of real life crux videos. :D
Given some of the amazing CGI artwork already present on this site, I can't wait to see what will be possible in just a few years time with the advancements in the software and hardware available.

Interesting thread.

I am fairly tolerant toward tattoos (though I do not like them particularly) provided they do not make the models unappealing.

What I cannot stand is letting the models be dressed during torture.

Yes, I sound like a broken record, but dressed victims (partially or fully) are a big no-no for me.

I get that people like seeing the girls forcibly undressed, but I have no patience for lenient coverage.

In films produced by specific production houses like History Torture and Inquisition Live, I would almost always hate the films if the girls didn't stay completely bare for more than one hour in their feature length films.

Same thing applies with Elite Pain longer clips. Though their shorter clips (or shorter clips by PainGate, for example) do not receive the same condition from me.

This is also why I think Justine was Pachamama's sole misstep.

Oh yeah !! In olden times,Prostitutes wore things called "Merkins" to cover their bare pubes,if Clients desired it.
Ancient Egypt, Greece, and Rome were all shaving cultures. As was the USA in the roaring 20s. .
I don't know anything about Merkins except that's what they use when they are doing historical nudity in movies and the actress is shorn (you see loads of merkins in Spartacus)

Back
Top Bottom