Any substitute for visionofdarkness and lottehersecret?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16320
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
D

Deleted member 16320

hello people, I notice the witch hunt that broke out on deviantart, and actually the situation around bdsm -art -community on the internet, I have to say that this year is bad shit
the demise of visionofdarkness and lottehersecret was painful and many artists disappeared from there to various websites about which I have no idea ...

With the departure of the artist quoom, the Dark Ages began for luxury 3D torture BDSM art, and his website was taken over by a bunch of clowns who forbid and restrict it more than they offer at an exorbitant price.

please do you know any quality sites similar to quoom.com? any 3d torture art website?

and do you know where the artists from vision and LhS have gone? Bleumune, Jucundus etc.

thanks a lot, I will be grateful for any help you write me here ... thanks.

Attachments

• 02.04 merged shown the torch 2019-07-29 #5.jpg
    02.04 merged shown the torch 2019-07-29 #5.jpg
    739.6 KB · Views: 463
  • 08 Coals ablaze & cylinder red-hot 01.jpg
    08 Coals ablaze & cylinder red-hot 01.jpg
    597 KB · Views: 467
  • 2443ffda025d366afbf61f3c72a7b7a90d197837.jpg
    2443ffda025d366afbf61f3c72a7b7a90d197837.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 399
  • angry_elf_captive_groped_by_orc_master_by_mercymagnet_ddpqz7o.jpg
    angry_elf_captive_groped_by_orc_master_by_mercymagnet_ddpqz7o.jpg
    886.3 KB · Views: 374
  • Autodafé.jpg
    Autodafé.jpg
    233.7 KB · Views: 364
  • ddtljy0-086d25e5-478e-4799-818c-b3c621737dd2.jpg
    ddtljy0-086d25e5-478e-4799-818c-b3c621737dd2.jpg
    699.1 KB · Views: 382
  • Last cigarette for goodbye.jpg
    Last cigarette for goodbye.jpg
    664.5 KB · Views: 456
hello people, I notice the witch hunt that broke out on deviantart, and actually the situation around bdsm -art -community on the internet, I have to say that this year is bad shit
the demise of visionofdarkness and lottehersecret was painful and many artists disappeared from there to various websites about which I have no idea ...

With the departure of the artist quoom, the Dark Ages began for luxury 3D torture BDSM art, and his website was taken over by a bunch of clowns who forbid and restrict it more than they offer at an exorbitant price.

please do you know any quality sites similar to quoom.com? any 3d torture art website?

and do you know where the artists from vision and LhS have gone? Bleumune, Jucundus etc.

thanks a lot, I will be grateful for any help you write me here ... thanks.
I'm with you on this, Darken. And I'd love to know where all the great artists from VoD and Lotte's excellent, but unfortunately, short-lived forum have gone/are going. Lots of fantastic talent has suddenly disappeared and I want to see them back.

Well, just that many of the super artists who were on the mentioned sites, really knew 3D art, and it is true that I found a few of them after a certain search, but these are sites where you have to pay for membership .... disgust!

visionofdarknes ended because its administrator did not talk about the web ...

and a lottehersecret got a knife to his neck, from his wife who wasn't thrilled with what she found in his pc!
-I don't want anyone to experience what? it was either bdsm or marriage like that.

and that's why I started this thread here to find those artists, on devianart they won't avoid it like the devil crosses .. if anyone knows where anyone is, please write the web address here thanks ..

visionofdarkness

Attachments

• 04.08 torch under right foot 2019-11-26 #8.jpg
    04.08 torch under right foot 2019-11-26 #8.jpg
    676.4 KB · Views: 437
  • 93e85ae9069faac8ec47f62082ce6862.jpeg
    93e85ae9069faac8ec47f62082ce6862.jpeg
    92.8 KB · Views: 397
  • 506_turistas_6_QHD_dressed_2560x1440_optimized_99_by_lcfrvsjss.jpg
    506_turistas_6_QHD_dressed_2560x1440_optimized_99_by_lcfrvsjss.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 366
  • 20171216-110-lo.jpg
    20171216-110-lo.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 354
  • boiling_point_by_ferres_ddyy90i.jpg
    boiling_point_by_ferres_ddyy90i.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 343
  • brother_and_sister_tormented_by_the_slavers_by_mercymagnet_ddkzum8.jpg
    brother_and_sister_tormented_by_the_slavers_by_mercymagnet_ddkzum8.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 333
  • Death by dForce 2.jpg
    Death by dForce 2.jpg
    987.8 KB · Views: 344
  • forbidden fantasy.jpg
    forbidden fantasy.jpg
    408.4 KB · Views: 346
  • indian_teen_bent_over_and_spanked__by_mercymagnet_ddpekdw.jpg
    indian_teen_bent_over_and_spanked__by_mercymagnet_ddpekdw.jpg
    939.2 KB · Views: 322
  • locker_room_trouble_sample_03_by_strutter79_ddq8hqk-fullview.jpg
    locker_room_trouble_sample_03_by_strutter79_ddq8hqk-fullview.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 340
An artists wants to eat sweetly. Also they need to pay their electricity bills.
Did you know how much of electricity new RTX series requires?
Women costs a lot too.
so friend, at least you write it right ... it says GeForce RTX and not just rtx
and I myself have one of these cards from GeForce, and I know how much power they have, and they consume energy, and most importantly how much they cost! Although I only use it to play PC games but it doesn't matter ...

Second, most of those artists don't even use the full power of their graphics cards ... I'm not talking about everyone, someone using these cards makes graphic comics in 3D, but most don't.

and third, do you think those people really make a living from it? I don't think so, I think that most of them go to work classically and have bdsm work only as a hobby.

so if an artist who had his works until recently, for example on devianart, is deleted and gets a ban, then he will go to the pixiev website, where you will pay for membership in the group of the only person, but to see other artists, you will pay for it ... and again, and again ... I'm not a millionaire! and personally they would have to have damn good works to support!

I love Skatingjesuse for his quality, readable, erotic, thrilling and affordable luxury works!

so don't teach me!

I wonder what happened in visionsofdarkness. Lotte seemed pretty upset in her goodbye message.
it's simple ... lotte paid for the fact that he didn't watch his work carefully on the pc in front of his family, and when his wife found out it was bad and he got a knife to his neck either he cancels the bdsm website or gets divorced with him ... you know the result .

as for vision so there was only one admin who was -idiot-that he just didn't pass it on to someone else, and he just turned off the site over time ... his choice.

the paradox is that most of the people from vision moved to the lotte and suddenly shut down the web there without warning ... and most of those people probably shit on it ...

as for vision so there was only one admin who was -idiot-that he just didn't pass it on to someone else, and he just turned off the site over time ... his choice.
Indeed I also was very disappointed when VoD closed but I think it`s unfair to talk derogatorily like that about someone who porbably invested lots of time (and maybe also money) into maintaining a website of that quality. I try to see it lik that: It was good as long as it lasted.
I don`t see that anything equal will appear automatically. Even Lotte`s site was no real substitute for VoD. But some of the best artists from VoD are posting here. Unfortunately there is pretty few discussion and commenting about 3d Art here. I miss that a lot.

Back
Top Bottom