Anybody else have trouble registering at Crux Foundation?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Yupar, I should have known who was behind my troubles...:rolleyes:
Helmut, thanks for your caution about wisecracks
I tried just entering the www address instead of using a search engine but still didn't get there, and yes L'ilSiss I spelled it correctly:mad:

tree

I tried just entering the www address instead of using a search engine but still didn't get there, and yes L'ilSiss I spelled it correctly:mad:

tree

That's weird....working fine for me, although i had to enter the www adress to get there...but then ok

tree

Touchy !
Geeze!

tree
Glad u r ok now..:) it's like we hv to put"/xf" in crux forum.com:)

OK, I've been in touch with MoN, he is aware of the problem that some people have but he has to fix each case individually. So, if you have this problem, please drop him a line using the contact form on
cruxfoundation which you can (presumably) access without logging in

Hello!

I'm not sure if it's the right place to post this but the moderators are free to move this thread wherever they consider necessary.
So, I have a problem with logging into CruxFoundation. Recently, about slightly more than a week ago, I've passed the mandatory 180-days password change and, alas and dammit, lost it right after. But each time I try to recover my password as well as doing any other action requiring to pass image verification I get the vBulletin error message: Image verification could not be verified due to server issues. Please try again later.
As far as I'm concerned after some digging, this error happens to many people after some sort of an upgrade of the sites based on vBulletin.
Please advice!

Hello!

I'm not sure if it's the right place to post this but the moderators are free to move this thread wherever they consider necessary.
So, I have a problem with logging into CruxFoundation. Recently, about slightly more than a week ago, I've passed the mandatory 180-days password change and, alas and dammit, lost it right after. But each time I try to recover my password as well as doing any other action requiring to pass image verification I get the vBulletin error message: Image verification could not be verified due to server issues. Please try again later.
As far as I'm concerned after some digging, this error happens to many people after some sort of an upgrade of the sites based on vBulletin.
Please advice!
I've just copied your message to Fantasmo on the Foundation, John.

Hopefully he'll be able to help.

Hi John, is your user name the same on Foundation?

I'll try and alert Masterofnails. The server was recently updated to newer and more secure software and so your situation may be a bug from that move, regardless MoN should be able to sort it out.

Yes, Master of Nails is the only one who would have access to reset your password. I'm still listed as an admin on the Foundation, but now my admin password doesn't work either since the upgrade. Since I've essentially left the Foundation and don't post there any longer, that doesn't really matter.

Hi John, is your user name the same on Foundation?

I'll try and alert Masterofnails. The server was recently updated to newer and more secure software and so your situation may be a bug from that move, regardless MoN should be able to sort it out.
Thanks RR

John, let us know how it goes?

I promised to let you guys know how it goes, so... It's been twenty three days since, still no changes.:D

I promised to let you guys know how it goes, so... It's been twenty three days since, still no changes.:D
I just had a message from Fantasmo that he'd passed my message to Master of Nails, who Racing Rodent went to in the first place.

I'll wait for RR to check in, see if he has any news.

Sorry it's giving you the run around, though. :(

Back
Top Bottom