Application of corporal punishment.

Go to CruxDreams.com
It is getting hard - and (unfortunately I do not refer to my cock on this occasion!
The ordeal I am in, is getting hard!
I cannot stay for long in the same position! I need to move! The eternal struggle between cramps and pain!
When I make a move, pulling on my arms and pushing on my knees feel as if my body weighs a ton!
My companions, those crucified together with me, also seem to resign and struggle against their own demons!
The fresh newbies on my right side, on the other hand, are going to an earlier phase of the process. They still try to adapt to their new situation, mentally and physically.
The judge himself tries to keep his dignity, despite his public humiliation. But he cannot hide his discomfort, and the audience, which has now turned against him (possibly the same audience that cheered in the courtroom when he spoke our death verdicts), and mocks him. In the audience, also notice condmened of the previous days have come, to have the pleasure to see him crucified!
His secretary, judging from her orgasms, clearly goes trough the imaginative phase, giving herself erotic phantasies due to her situation of being executed naked in public. Nailed to a cross, instrument of both cruel killing and erotic teaser Despite my exhaustion, watching her makes my blood run again - as good as it still is able to!

I really like it in this very excited crowd where everything seems to go!

Yet I still suffer greatly from what I went through yesterday!

My limbs are still sore and I would scream well when someone touches my back or breasts which are still scarred by my flogging.

I want to hold on and see the evening coming with content.

When I step onto the platform, who will I start with?

By my judge who, by condemning me, allowed me to live one of my worst fantasies or his secretary who keeps showing off her pretty pussy which is really very attractive.

I have been praised Loxuru whose cock, like everyone else, is erect and who is said to be a good deal.

The two women of the gang are also very attractive and, whether it is Barbaria or Eulalia, tempt me a lot.

Between them, there is Carlos, this proud Hidalgo who must have satisfied a lot of señoritas and who must be exciting to suck!

Ciré is more discreet but still displays a gender that should not be heated, it is directly usable and expects to be.

Beate's muscular thighs must be nice to open and I feel like I would have no trouble licking her clit, which is probably just waiting for that.

For Nicole, it's different because I wonder if she'd rather be whipped than cuddled?

Anyway, since I'm not allowed to have a whip, she will have to be content with the deep caresses that I will give her.

In the absence of thrushes we eat blackbirds and it can also seem delicious.

And that damn sun that seems to hang around before going to bed.

I was numb to see him disappear.

The pain is starting to get tough!

It has not been long since I came to join others on a cross and already find it difficult to use my limbs.

It must be said that with each movement the pulls on the places where I am pierced by the nails become very painful.

Marialexia seems to endure the crucifixion better than I do!

It must be said that she is much younger and very athletic.

Plus, she affects me so much and when I look at her I can't help but want her.

Unfortunately, I can only dream about it because we will never have sex together.

From where I am I can no longer see my victims but I guess they must be suffering even more than me given their time of crucifixion!

It’s a shame, I promised myself not to leave until they were all dead in order to follow the development of their suffering and how they would endure their torture!

So obviously I won't leave them but now I have to unless I die before them.

Evening is falling!

In a short time, the public will be allowed to come and torment us or give us some pleasure!

Will there be people who will come to us?

I don't know but I will be quickly fixed because the new judge who has taken my place will soon give the signal for the quarry.

It's done and I see that only twenty people are allowed on the platform at a time.

It's Roberta, one of my convicts from yesterday, who comes before me!

She opens her dress and shows me her breasts scarred by yesterday's flogging!

She tells me that when she saw that I was going to be crucified, an idea of revenge crossed her mind but that, in the end, she loved the experience she had and that instead of revenge, are thanks that she intends to give me.

While saying this, she had one hand gripping my balls and the other my cock!

From the start, I could tell that the hugs were much more friendly than vengeful.

It's even very good and when her mouth replaced her hand on my erect cock, it got really good.

The way she sucks my cock is truly divine and I can't help but groan with pleasure!

Sensing that I was on the verge of exploding, she slowed down her caress before resuming again and causing my ejaculation in her mouth!

She opens it and shows me that she has received everything and shows me that she swallows it all!

This is the first and the last time in my life that I have received such a gift from someone whom I have condemned.

Just lately, in the courtroom, the judge held his gavel. And with satisfaction, he struck it, anytime he spoke a verdict.
He ceremonially held the hammer, when his condemned were nailed to the cross.
But then, fate turned, and he got himself hammered to the cross.
Now, one of those he has condemned, is now holding his gavel. And once more, he is struck with satisfaction.
The circle is round!

The first one I pampered was my judge!

I think he liked it and personally I enjoyed and tasted the cum he gave me in the back of my throat!

Then I went to his secretary!

The taste of her love juice mixed with the sperm of the man who had visited her before was very special and different from Piraland!

I think Marialexia was delighted with my passage, my fingers worked well in its openings and my tongue did its job well on her imposing clitoris.

In fact, she proved her contentment to me by ejaculating in my mouth like a man.

The next one, Loxuru, has also just ejaculated from the touching of a pretty woman and I must first apply myself to restore a respectable stiffness.

I feel him, his balls are far from emptied and I feel like I'll be able to give him a reasonable ejaculation again.

I love the tip of his cock and I love to tickle his foreskin with the tip of my tongue!

I love doing it and I don't think he dislikes it either!

I increase my suction and, in a groan of pleasure, Loxuru spills into my mouth.

I taste his semen, the taste of which is different from the others but just as delicate.

In oenology, there are taste wines and I have become a “taste sperm”.

Finally, I find myself facing Barbaria and, too, undergoes my caresses with delight!

Her clit is swollen with blood like a small cock and I think it won't take long for me to get it off the ground as I am barely recovered from her previous orgasm.

Now I come to the proud Hidalgo Carlos!

His cock hasn't weakened since a while and even now when I take it in my mouth he fills me!

Horny as he is, he squirts pretty fast.

The taste of his cum is different from others again, I love it.

The great man who entered Marialexia has just left Eulalia!

She too had the chance to benefit from a last penetration and I also bring her an additional orgasm before also tasting the semen of Ciré who obviously is not at the end of his strength and, sexually, could still satisfy some demanding mistresses if he still had the possibility!

I also liked its taste!

Beate is less resistant to pleasure than pain because, very quickly, she arched under my caresses and came loudly!

Stay Nicole, she would surely have preferred that I come to her with instruments to make her suffer but I came with my bare hands.

Okay, I pinched her nipples hard enough, twisted them with all my might but it was when I ran her sex with a rather tender tongue that she started to insult me and to cum !

It made me happy for her.

There you have it, I've walked around all the crosses, but now it's me who's hungry!

I hope soon to meet a well-hung man who will honor me!

In turn, I want a lot of fun.

There comes Roberta, who was condemned for the yesterday’s party, and has spent time tied to a cross, after a severe flogging.

She walks straight to the judge’s cross, grabs his cock and inserts it into her mouth. For a moment I fear, she will bite it off, but to my surprise, she starts to satisfy him. With success, the judge comes into Roberta’s throat!

I doubt if the judge had expected these ‘honours’ in this situation!

Next, Roberta starts satisfying Marialexia, the judge’s secretary, orally. She soon cries out her delight.

Then, she stops in front of me. Being already longer on my cross than the judge, I doubt if my system will still have the energy to get it up again… But Roberta is very skillful! With her tongue teasing the tip of my cock, she manages to please me like never before. Her section and teasing of my cock wipes away all the pain and discomfort! I only feel the arousal now, and my loins explode!

Roberta looks up to me, with bright eyes of satisfaction. She licks away my semen, with a look as if it tastes delicious!

Then, she walks away to Barbaria.

My feelings of arousal fade away, my body weight returns, and with it, the cramps and the pain.

Feeling sad about the inevitable return of discomfort, realizing that this may have been the last time I ever felt this pleasure!

But to hell! This was one of the best ever in my life! I would even say : it was worth a crucifixion!

I am happy to know that people will come to honor us and that this will make me forget the extreme pain I am feeling right now.

A very tall man walks in front of me, his mouth is just level with my breasts and, after kneading them, takes them one after the other in the mouth.

I've always been very responsive to fondling my breasts and what he does to me causes cum to spill out of my pussy.

What was not expected is that his cock is also at a good height to invade my pussy and not shy to enter directly.

It is quite brutal as a penetration but it first starts to titillate me before I get carried away as if a tsunami has just passed!

It is very good and the orgasm I am going through is different from any I have experienced before!

Being there nailed to a cross has the ability to multiply the pleasure you experience!

My vagina is dripping with my juice mixed with the man's semen when there is Roberta who has just made Piraland ejaculate who sticks her mouth against my cock and collects what comes out of it!

Her tongue wiggles over my erect clit as she sticks her fingers through my vagina and anus.

Barely out of the previous orgasm, I take off again and fly away again!

Roberta's tongue is magical and her fingers are skillful, so she has no difficulty sending me once more to the land of enjoyment.

I have not been lied to, when you are crucified orgasms are stronger and faster to reach.

Perhaps the promiscuity with death makes us react more intensely to all caresses.

Roberta left me and went to take care of Loxuru while a man took over.

Is it really the cross that is going to kill me or the number of orgasms that I am going to go through.

I left to die slowly and cruelly, but in the end it is with pleasure that I will pass away.

Calm has returned to the crucifixion site since the guards removed the audience from the platform.

It was very good what all these people gave us but also very tiring, they left us happy but broken, after the pleasure the pain came back stronger.

I am now having trouble breathing and my nail positions are swollen as my limbs have been so stressed.

I would like, certainly like the others, to sleep, but the cross prevents me from doing so by forcing me to always move.

My cock lowered my head, all the excitement in me gone and the pain replaced.

The cool of the night is good and especially the wet sponge that we were handed so that we could drink a little!

When I got drunk I couldn't hold myself back and relieved my bladder fairly anonymously as the crowd is quite sparse.

I see that Roberta is still there,

I wonder if, like before, she came to suck me, I could still manage to harden and ejaculate?

Everyone tries to recover on their cross to be able to prolong their life but I wonder if it is really useful.

Marialexia has her head leaning on her shoulder, she seems to be sleeping!

I call her and ask her how she is feeling?

She tells me that she is exhausted and that her pain has been increasing for a while.

She feels close to death but still hopes she can cum!

I wish her but, as for me, I hope for nothing and hope that my ordeal will not last too long!

I can't see or hear the others, I guess they are recovering too.

The night is long but also very calm!

Will we all see the sun rise?

Stay Nicole, she would surely have preferred that I come to her with instruments to make her suffer but I came with my bare hands.

Well, I pinched her nipples hard enough, I twisted them with all my might but it was when I ran her cock with a fairly tender tongue that she started to insult me and to cum!

There you have it, I went around all the crosses, but now it's me who's hungry!

Hope to meet soon a well hung man who will honor me!

Nicole

I still had to lose consciousness following the exhaustion and the intensity of my orgasms. when I regain consciousness I see Roberta coming towards me, she begins to stroke my pussy, I feel that she is going to make me cum again, I arch my back offering her my chest, she understands the message and pinches me very hard my breasts while masturbating. the result is not long in coming, I arch my back even harder, my pussy squirting in her face. I smile at her saying thank you! Exhausted now I wait for death, I can't take it anymore. I hope that will come quickly.

The first one I pampered was my judge!

I think he liked it and personally I enjoyed and tasted the cum he gave me in the back of my throat!

Then I went to his secretary!

The taste of her love juice mixed with the sperm of the man who had visited her before was very special and different from Piraland!

I think Marialexia was delighted with my passage, my fingers worked well in its openings and my tongue did its job well on her imposing clitoris.

In fact, she proved her contentment to me by ejaculating in my mouth like a man.

The next one, Loxuru, has also just ejaculated from the touching of a pretty woman and I must first apply myself to restore a respectable stiffness.

I feel him, his balls are far from emptied and I feel like I'll be able to give him a reasonable ejaculation again.

I love the tip of his cock and I love to tickle his foreskin with the tip of my tongue!

I love doing it and I don't think he dislikes it either!

I increase my suction and, in a groan of pleasure, Loxuru spills into my mouth.

I taste his semen, the taste of which is different from the others but just as delicate.

In oenology, there are taste wines and I have become a “taste sperm”.

Finally, I find myself facing Barbaria and, too, undergoes my caresses with delight!

Her clit is swollen with blood like a small cock and I think it won't take long for me to get it off the ground as I am barely recovered from her previous orgasm.

Now I come to the proud Hidalgo Carlos!

His cock hasn't weakened since a while and even now when I take it in my mouth he fills me!

Horny as he is, he squirts pretty fast.

The taste of his cum is different from others again, I love it.

The great man who entered Marialexia has just left Eulalia!

She too had the chance to benefit from a last penetration and I also bring her an additional orgasm before also tasting the semen of Ciré who obviously is not at the end of his strength and, sexually, could still satisfy some demanding mistresses if he still had the possibility!

I also liked its taste!

Beate is less resistant to pleasure than pain because, very quickly, she arched under my caresses and came loudly!

Okay, I pinched her nipples hard enough, twisted them with all my might but it was when I ran her sex with a rather tender tongue that she started to insult me and to cum !

There you have it, I've walked around all the crosses, but now it's me who's hungry!

I hope soon to meet a well-hung man who will honor me!

Thanks a lot for your attentions Roberta!

“MASTER, we can go up onthe platform, please MASTER? Bring the whip SIR?”

My MASTER is a kind man, and besides HIS arm is sore - perhaps HE became over-excited by the cacophony of pain and whipped me too enthusiastically? He unclips the chain connecting my wrist and ankle chains, but tightens HIS grip upon my leash.

Handing me the whip, “ok, slave, be their Alpha slave, amuse YOUR MASTER, hurt these condemned wretches for ME! Do not spare them, if I see you holding back, it will mean torture when we get back, and perhaps a quick trip back here! Understand ME, slave?”

“Yes, MASTER, this slave obeys!”

I of course head straight for @nicole first of all… this slave truly understands her need, so soon after @Roberta has twisted her nipples, I begin to whip them!

I give her the special attention she needs, flogging brutally her magnificent frontage, not neglecting her thighs and inexorably work towards her crotch! With increasing speed and accuracy I strike her womanhood, finishing with a crescendo of 3 pinpoint strikes right in her rosebud. She lets out a terrific sigh and gushes in a magnificent orgasm which squirts onto my face!

I move on lest MASTER accuses me of playing favourites, giving each their due in turn.

with @Barbaria1 - I pay especial attention to her puffy boobs and whip her corpulent wide arse to blood.

At @Eulalia ’s crux, I invoke the Ghods of the sea, using the whip to brush her skin vigorously like waves of the sea- increasing tempo and strength as if driven by a tempest powered by the creatures of Poseidon until she gushes a tide of sea spray from her cleft.

When it is @Beate ’s turn, I cannot but help to whip those incredible muscular thighs - her musculature is such as to be referred to as “cut” but I make sure to add many new cuts frim the cracking tip of MASTER’s whip!

I spare none of the men either, making sure to mark each of my brothers in turn, for we each know and understand the joy of the crux! These men consummate their love even more deeply than I, even suffering the penetration of the nails in homage to our shared Ghod - the mighty Crux!

I reserve special attention for @Marialexia who obviously craves extra agony to catch up with the group, and she also gushes like sa fountain as I whip her pussy…

Before at last turning to @piraland , our “judge” who cares nothing for any of our innocence! Ha ha ha, I laugh as I give him a deeper taste of pain, cracking the whip to cut him with every stroke. I concentrate on his crotch too, but unlike @nicole , seem to not get the same response as I whip his cock and then concentrate on using the whip to cut his scrotum! He screams while every single crux victim cheers!

MASTER then turns to me, knowing fully that I am a heterosexual slave, “now, slave, you will suck every male victim dry, use your tongue and your oral skills as MASTER has taught you!”

Being owned by a gay MASTER has meant my heterosexuality is tested and I have been taught the dark art of giving a REAL MAN the most erotic oral pleasure!

Each in turn is given his due, and even the straight ones can’t help but groan in pleasure as they thank me as I in turn swallow each load, which are thick and heavy. It is humiliating for me but I am determined to give my crux brothers pleasure as they take the place nailed to their new masters - the crux- a place I long to be.

At last I have sucked them all, except one… oh, no!

“Even him, SIR? He is the only guilty one here, SIR?”

“Insolent slave, do you wish to join them? Especially the judge, for he is my friend! Give him the works!”

I think @piraland is the straightest man in town, he is horrified when I kiss his whip scarred cock yet as I put my skills into action, it doesn’t take long for him to moan in pleasure as I lick and stroke his hardening cock! His pleasure is expressed in writhing agony as he feels my expert pierced studded tongue swirl and caress his throbbing shaft. I bob my head, gagging as I swallow him down to his wounded ball sack, which I mischievously pinch- and that is the moment that is too much for our judge and executioner as he screams in both agony and pleasure, pumping his seed deeply into my hungry stomach until he is utterly spent!

Then it is time to go, MASTER clips my connector chain back on, and retrieves his whip as he drags me on my knees crawling from the platform.

“Yes, slave, that earns you an extra 20…”

Last edited:
I would have liked to be the one who just gave drink to the crucified, that would have allowed me to still stay very close to them!

I had to step off the platform and encouraged several people to come and calm my urges.

It didn't take long and I quickly found volunteers!

Everyone is very excited and lets their impulses express themselves.

On the side of the crucified, it is dead calm!

Still I felt like we had to give them a drug that turns them on because men are permanently erect and women have their pussies that keep leaking!

Personally, I haven't taken anything and I'm soaking wet between my thighs.

It must be said that men's cocks are very tempting and I love the show that women put on.

I really envy them, I enjoyed what I went through yesterday so much that I am absolutely determined to end my days that way!

I imagine myself enjoying exposed naked nailed to a cross, arriving, despite the pain, to die in an orgasm.

But I get lost in my thoughts and haven't seen the cock coming in front of my mouth for me to suck.

I obviously accept it and spread my thighs so another man can reach my pussy and tickle my clit!

I reach orgasm very quickly with this obsession in my head of being nailed to a cross!

It becomes a real obsession for me!

Now the first light of dawn is appearing on the horizon!

How long will the crucified still hold out?

I of course head straight for @nicole first of all… this slave truly understands her need, so soon after @Roberta has twisted her nipples, I begin to whip them!

I give her the special attention she needs, flogging brutally her magnificent frontage, not neglecting her thighs and inexorably work towards her crotch! With increasing speed and accuracy I strike her womanhood, finishing with a crescendo of 3 pinpoint strikes right in her rosebud. She lets out a terrific sigh and gushes in a magnificent orgasm which squirts onto my face!

I move on lest MASTER accuses me of playing favourites, giving each their due in turn.
I thought I was done with the tortures, but I see Loinclothslave coming towards me, he is holding a particularly sharp whip. My god he's going to whip me again, I don't know if I'll still have the strength or if he's going to kill me. big tears roll down my face, I beg him, "my breasts, hit my breasts, make them burst, I want to die.
this is indeed what he will do he makes my breasts bleed, it's incredible but if he whips my pussy I'll still come.
Looks like he read my mind, because now he whips my thighs and goes up on my pussy, and my belly, then three quick hits on the clit, I scream squirting on his face, I CCCCUUUUUMMMMMM .... . yes again, kill me, kill me, I beg of you.
Obviously he has his orders, and he has to take care of the others condemned, he leaves me exhausted, I cry bitter tears, I want to die, please finish me, but the guards laugh at me and have fun with my suffering

What a day!

As the sun went down, the crowd was ordered to disperse.

The guards were so kind to give us some drink on a sponge. I could use it! The juices I did not loose by sweating, had been sucked out of my cock! By women and men alike!

But the pleasure they give me, is now long ago!

Darkness has brought exhaustion and more pain. I a tired, but I cannot sleep, apart from a brief dozing off. But once my muscles start to relax, as they would do when I would fall asleep under normal circumstances, the vicious cross, that is not eager to give me a rest, strains them again, waking me up with a painful shock. But I am too exhausted to cry. All I can utter is a tormented moaning!

I notice, the other condemned have the same issue. Despite the darkness, I can see the naked bodies of my crucified neighbours, as pale, bluish grey ghosts. They hang quietly, occasionally groaning in their suffering.

Only the judge and his secretary exchange a few words. I can hear them say that both are longing to the end of the ordeal.

I hear the judge tell her that, experiencing it himself now, he regrets having sent people to the cross!

A repentant judge! Anyway, I have no hard feelings. After all, any other judge would have pronounced this sentence against me! And on the cross, everybody is equal, bickering or reproaches make no more sense. Perhaps, it is a good start, a crucifying judge himself crucified. On a verdict by another crucifying judge! And even if you would nail all the crucifying judges, then there would always remain on with his feet on the ground, the one who condemned them all!

While in this philosophical mood, I relieve my bladder. I held it until the onlookers had gone, for avoiding mockery. In the silence of the night, it sounds as loud as it seems Niagara Falls! It draws the attention of the guards, who shout some demeaning remarks.

My head is tired. I close my eyes and hope my tiredness will be stronger than the terror of the cross. Within a minute, I doze off again, but immediately, my head drops violently forward, with a shock that rocks all my muscles in to a huge, painful cramp. Half asleep, I can no longer breathe. In panic, I pull myself up, and with a muffled roar, I defy the pain around the nails and gasp for air.

Trembling and sweating, I realise it has no use! This will be a sleepless night!

All I can do now is counting the stars, and wait!

I enjoyed my life like never before!

To say that I had to find myself on a cross to experience such orgasms

The legend is therefore true because if you suffer a lot on a cross, you enjoy it as much.

Obviously, all these joys make me find myself totally exhausted and in an even increasing pain.

Loxuru next to me is trying to recover and settle in for a quiet night while Piraland seems unwilling to struggle anymore and calmly waits for death,

Me, although I still have strong urges to sex, I made it up to myself and decided to take whatever comes!

My fate is mapped out and I cannot oppose it!

Better to take this with philosophy than to indulge in morbid thoughts.

The crowd is calmer but I still see people who are still exhilarated by the spectacle we are giving them!

There are many who did not know each other last night and now have sex together.

I would like to be in the place of this woman who receives the homage of five men at the same time!

But I can only close my eyes and imagine it!

I realize that I haven't enjoyed life enough and it's now with only a few hours left to live that I wish I had been too prudish, too wise!

I should have enjoyed life a lot more.

But the day will soon rise and this is the last time I will attend.

I am not afraid, I am ready.

Loxuru next to me is trying to recover and settle in for a quiet night while Piraland seems unwilling to struggle anymore and calmly waits for death,
I am not afraid, I am ready.
Waiting for death, ready for death, even longing for death. Resigned, accepting, tired.

But meanwhile eager to make it to the morning and see the sun for the last time...

On my cross, I am happy to see the day finally dawn!

The night has been very long and very painful and I know from having made the program that they are going to come and inspect us, to judge our state of health.

Those closest to death will be left alone while those who seem to be holding out well will have their legs broken.

The auditor, after inspecting all the crucified and, accustomed to working with me, asks my opinion on what he has decided!

For him, everyone must have fractured legs!

Nicole is in great shape and asks to be whipped again before her legs are broken!

Since this is his last wish, I think it makes sense to grant it!

Beate and her pride could still last days before giving up, he was to shorten that time of life for her.

The next five who took no mercy in their armed robbery, regardless of their current condition, deserve this additional suffering.

Marialexia and I have been on the Cross for less time than the others and he plans to break the legs of my secretary but not me given the functions I have held!

Take my cross and tell him that I do not want preferential treatment or the bad tongues will say that I have negotiated again to escape this abuse.

The report then goes to the Supreme Judge and a few minutes later, we know what fate awaits us!

We will all have our legs broken and, thanks to Nicole, we will all suffer, too, before one last flogging.

Our ordeal will soon be over, we have an hour left before the final tortures.

We are rinsed with a bucket of water and given water for the last time.

We’ll look cooler for the final scene.

My MASTER left me kneeling in the spectator area overnight while HE took his bed. But he returned early in the morning….

“Well now, slave, I see even my older friend @piraland eill suffer the lash, and so I shall match them stroke fir stroke…”

“Yes, MASTER, this slave has been waiting all night hoping to receive the gift of YOUR lash once again. it only wishes they would allow us to whip these fellow penitents gifting their suffering to their Master Crux… it knows it deserves no leniency, MASTER, and begs YOU to match every stroke with another kiss from your whip…”

“Hmmmm, slave, I almost think you desire to join them?”

“MASTER, this slave only exists to serve YOUR will, SIR!”

“Then you will suffer MY lash, and know this, slave, one act of disobedience, one act of insolence, and you will be first condemned in the next round”

“Yes, MASTER, slave will obey and will not seek to defy YOU, SIR…”

“Now, kiss the whip!”

The day is breaking and I am completely exhausted!

I made the most of the night by letting my body exult, enjoying it to the fullest which, given what I had gone through the day before, completely exhausted me but I would not leave here for the world because I want to be there when, each in turn, the nine crucified will give up the ghost!

They look exhausted and it shows on their faces!

More than eighteen hours nailed to their cross, that leaves indelible traces and they are gradually coming to the end of their journey!

The water that they sprayed on them revived them a bit but it was only a flash in the pan as the executioners arrived with their whips to caress their already well-worn skin one last time.

Like when they were nailed down I felt inside me as if it was me who was pierced by these spikes, every time the thongs of the whip come in contact with their skin, it is as if it was mine that received these spikes. blows!

Piraland endures them with dignity, the pain can be read on his face and the cries he utters are shrill but he has to live up to the others he himself has condemned!

Marialexia, on the contrary, seems to appreciate and stretch her body as much as possible so that the whip touches her whole body and particularly her pussy where her swollen clitoris awaits the blows so that she can transform the pain she feels into pleasure.

Loxuru's always erect cock is a prime target for her whipper who doesn't neglect the rest of her body despite everything!

Barbaria is already far away but the water and now the whip brings her back to reality, the suffering given by the cross with a plus with this scourging makes her scream.

Carlos is equal to himself!

Although these leather thongs make him suffer terribly, he never takes his eyes off his neighbors and always looks forward to having the opportunity to end his life in the company of such beautiful people.

Eulalia is holding on but we feel that she will not get very far!

Her face already seems to look like a dead woman but this is only appearance because she is still very much alive and her body is taking the lashes as best it can.

Ciré, meanwhile, suffers terribly!

These thongs that fall on her skin are too many!

The pain makes him scream, he twists on his cross and, without realizing it, pees as he gets hit on his cock.

Beate loves the whip!

She stretches out, offers her body, draws on her reserves to push on her feet and pull on her arms so that these thongs touch her everywhere!

She will certainly derive pleasure from it like her neighbor, Nicole, who, after having insulted her tormentor as usual, managed to transform her pain into pleasure!

I really envy them more and more!

Even though death is the obligatory way out, I wish I could be there, nailed naked to a cross and suffer with them.

To my surprise, I made it to the morning. Exhausted, but quietly! After a long night, the first twilight appeared in the sky, which then turned into a hellish red, as if the world was about to end. For me, it would end anyway.

Exhaustion had numbed the pain, but I was no longer able to move or speak. I could hardly breathe.

With the rising sun, the onlookers returned. And the magistrates too. Apparently, they were discussing our fate. Would they break our legs, or let us slowly perish further on? Curiously, they even demanded the opinion of the judge! The same judge, they just had condemned and crucified the day before, because of his own crimes! They sought his advice! To my opinion this was a grave case of a judicial conflict of interest, but I was too exhausted to shout :”objection!”. They should have crucified that other judge too, for that!

Anyway, they would not let us die in peace! I have no idea what is the worst : being left to die slowly, or our legs broken. The agony of choice for the choice of agony!

The show had to go on, and they even prepared us for it. We got refreshing water to drink, and with refreshing water, we got cleaned. That gave us new strength. It felt well!

But the objective was clear : they wanted us to be fit again, for giving us another whipping!

Back
Top Bottom