Application of corporal punishment.

Go to CruxDreams.com
With the exception of Piraland who ends his journey, all of them died on their crosses and form a magnificent picture!

They all fought to the end but they lost their fight against the cross that everyone knew was lost in advance.

I stop in front of the former judge to witness his end!

He hardly moves any more but still has his eyes wide open.

It's stronger than me and I pull up the front of my dress.

My pussy is dripping with my cum and the cumshots I received!

My hand sticks to my pussy and spreads my private lips to reach and show my swollen clit!

I grab it, stroke it, grind it while staring at Piraland!

He too has noticed my ride and his cock is gradually lifting until it reaches its maximum shape!

I'm happy to still be able to make an impact on him!

I purr, chuckle and finally scream my pleasure.

Without anyone touching it, Piraland explodes!

He drops all the sauce one last time but unfortunately doesn't get to me!

It's like he just gave me a farewell gift, a final gift because he just joined everyone else in death.

I'm frozen looking at him and my gaze goes from one to the other!

They have all finished suffering, the curtain has just fallen on the final stage.

They are all beautiful and I hope, when it will be my turn, to be as brave and perform as well as them the part I absolutely want to play!

I am sure that the new judge who seems to like the naked women displayed on the crosses will make me the next chosen one and thus fulfill the greatest of my fantasies.

So I'm going to leave dreaming of the cross, having myself taken as many times as possible by whoever wants it!

Starting tomorrow, I will manage to commit the irreparable so that I can have my place on a cross for the next executions.

Will you come and see me?

I hope so .

I am happy to know that people will come to honor us and that this will make me forget the extreme pain I am feeling right now.

A very tall man walks in front of me, his mouth is just level with my breasts and, after kneading them, takes them one after the other in the mouth.

I've always been very responsive to fondling my breasts and what he does to me causes cum to spill out of my pussy.

What was not expected is that his cock is also at a good height to invade my pussy and not shy to enter directly.

It is quite brutal as a penetration but it first starts to titillate me before I get carried away as if a tsunami has just passed!

It is very good and the orgasm I am going through is different from any I have experienced before!

Being there nailed to a cross has the ability to multiply the pleasure you experience!

My vagina is dripping with my juice mixed with the man's semen when there is Roberta who has just made Piraland ejaculate who sticks her mouth against my cock and collects what comes out of it!

Her tongue wiggles over my erect clit as she sticks her fingers through my vagina and anus.

Barely out of the previous orgasm, I take off again and fly away again!

Roberta's tongue is magical and her fingers are skillful, so she has no difficulty sending me once more to the land of enjoyment.

I have not been lied to, when you are crucified orgasms are stronger and faster to reach.

Perhaps the promiscuity with death makes us react more intensely to all caresses.

Roberta left me and went to take care of Loxuru while a man took over.

Is it really the cross that is going to kill me or the number of orgasms that I am going to go through.

I left to die slowly and cruelly, but in the end it is with pleasure that I will pass away.
Beautiful...

Back
Top Bottom